/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaykh Suliman Ghani on Channel 4

whitechapel786
08-06-2010, 10:37 AM
AssalamuAlaikum

Watch this programmed by Shaykh Suliman Ghani on Channel 4, Saturday 7th August

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/4...s-1/episode-35

Another short film offering radically different perspectives on homosexuality and sin. Imam Suliman Gani believes that it is clear from the Qur'an that God created 'Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve'.

Not really sure why this is a "radically different perspective". Surely this absurd belief is held by most of the conservative religious establishment.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
08-06-2010, 06:04 PM
I love this guy he used to come on islam channel and some other documentries, he's quite funny

Dagless
08-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Didn't he do something similar on "Make Me Muslim"? I think it was the documentary where he was telling this gay guy how not to be gay by wearing manly clothes (which were also similar to the clothes he wore :p).

aadil77
08-06-2010, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Didn't he do something similar on "Make Me Muslim"? I think it was the documentary where he was telling this gay guy how not to be gay by wearing manly clothes (which were also similar to the clothes he wore :p).
yh ;D thas the funny bits I was reffering to

he took the guy to some cheap clothes shop and wanted him to get out of his tight clothes

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
08-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Yeah I saw that, muslim for a week or something. lol

aadil77
08-06-2010, 11:47 PM
looks like alot of muslims have been on this series, most of them suckups

aadil77
08-08-2010, 10:24 AM
anyone watch it? it was only a 2 min clip, but a good message to all the homo's out there

Dagless
08-08-2010, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
anyone watch it? it was only a 2 min clip, but a good message to all the homo's out there
It was good, but I was expecting a whole show on it (with lots of visits to clothes shops).

aadil77
08-09-2010, 12:06 AM
It was good, but I was expecting a whole show on it (with lots of visits to clothes shops).
yh :D I was expecting him to tell off some homo's, give them a lecture on 'man'ing up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!