/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic board redirecting to another site

Predator
08-08-2010, 07:01 AM
When i clicked islamic board from google , it has been frequently redirecting to this page http://file2store.info/download.php?id=C5010724

could this be the work of someone trying to attack the site ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Predator
08-08-2010, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
First time it did the same to me, I tried again and it worked fine :ermm: Weird.

There has been some probs with the forum URL, they get overwritten for some unknown reason.
You're sure Viruses arent being planted on your site. A similar attack was launched against answering christianity

http://www.answering-christianity.co...ite_hacked.htm

Viruses were planted on my website. The files that exist on my personal hard drive, at home, and the ones that existed on the server were different! The virus scripts that were planted in my files, on the server, do not exist in the files that I have on my personal computer. Either my new hosting company was hacked or some anti-Islamic clown, from the inside of the company, is playing games.

aadil77
08-08-2010, 10:19 AM
when I click on my user name and 'my profile' I get redirected to the main page

Predator
08-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Same here, redirects to main page

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
08-08-2010, 02:13 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
when I click on my user name and 'my profile' I get redirected to the main page
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
Same here, redirects to main page
Same problem; it could be a forum bug or malware.

:wa:

Salahudeen
08-08-2010, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
When i clicked islamic board from google , it has been frequently redirecting to this page http://file2store.info/download.php?id=C5010724

could this be the work of someone trying to attack the site ?
happens to me also

Woodrow
08-08-2010, 02:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
^Sorry, I accidentally added a space in between the URL, corrected now.

Jazakallahu Khayran, I believe that has solved and fixed the mystery

أحمد
08-08-2010, 05:12 PM

:Alhumdill zAk solved the mistery.

;D

:wa:

IslamicRevival
08-15-2010, 01:15 AM
Salam. Same thing happened to me a few days ago and it just happened to me now.

Why is this happening? Computer is not infected as it came up clean after a scan, Hope for an answer soon from the mods

innocent
08-15-2010, 09:46 AM
When i try and come here i get directed to a different page- file2store file hosting. Has anyone else had this trouble?

Neelofar
08-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Seems to be working fine now :D

Beardo
08-16-2010, 01:40 PM
No need to panic. And don't be blamin' me for it either. I haven't even been active recently on the forum, so hold those accusations. I'm assuming this was a zAk attack, or a zAk mistake...

distressed
08-16-2010, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by innocent
When i try and come here i get directed to a different page- file2store file hosting. Has anyone else had this trouble?
same thing happens to me ? tried it last nite..and usually if its early in the morning.

Asiyah3
08-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Yesterday when I was writing a long reply and pressed 'Go Advanced', I had to refresh the page and log-in. After that I got directed to the main page and lost my post..

Alpha Dude
08-16-2010, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I'm assuming this was a zAk attack, or a zAk mistake...
Actually, it was some kind of virus.

Yesterday when I was writing a long reply and pressed 'Go Advanced', I had to refresh the page and log-in. After that I got directed to the main page and lost my post..
I think that's normal. You probably got timed out while typing the reply. Try pressing the back button in future, the post might be saved.

Salahudeen
08-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Just copy and paste the post into notepad before you hit the reply button if it's a long post.

Asiyah3
08-16-2010, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
Try pressing the back button in future, the post might be saved.
If you had replied with quote and go back, the writings don't stay. If it's written in the Go Advanced it works insha'Allah. But al-hamdulillah it's not a problem anymore I can just copy it if it's a long post as brother Squiggle suggested.

Jazakumullahu khair.

Woodrow
08-16-2010, 04:10 PM

Another option for saving posts is use firefox with the lazarus ADD ON. It will allow you to restore about the last 10 posts you type while using it as your browser and it saves them even if your PC crashes, gets turned of or any of a dozen things.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!