/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Collection of Ramadan Ayats

Snowflake
08-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Ayats In Context Of RAMADAN

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful, all praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger)

The month of Ramadan in which the Quran was revealed, is guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the Criterion (between right and wrong).

So whoever of you sights the month, he must observe the fast for that month, and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe the fast must be made up] from the other days.

God intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. (He wants that) you must complete the same number (of days), and that you magnify God for having guided you so that you may become grateful to Him. Al-Qur'an 2:185

“Strictly observe the fast till nightfall” (Surah 2 Ayat 187)

"...And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew." (Q 2:184)

"So whoever of you is present in the month, let him fast”. (Surah II.185)

“And that ye fast is better for you, if you did but know.” (Surah 2 Ayat 184)
"...whoever witnesses the Month of Ramadan should fast through it..." Q (2:185)

"O believers! You prescribed the Fasting (Al- Siyam) as it was prescribed for those before you, and you achieve piety" (Surah II. 183)

“(These days are) the month of Ramadan in which the Quran was revealed to serve as a good direction to men and clear proofs of the right direction and discernment" (Surah II.185)

“And when My slaves ask you concerning Me, then (answer them); I am indeed near. I respond to the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me. So let them obey Me and believe in Me, that they may be led aright” Al-Qur'an 2:186

"O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become” Al-Muttaqun (the pious)
"Oh you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that you many learn piety and righteousness" (Qur'an, al-Baqarah, 2:183)

"Ramadan is the (month) in which the Quran was sent down, as a guide to mankind and a clear guidance and judgment (so that mankind will distinguish from right and wrong)." (Q 2:183)

“O' you who believe! Observing the fast is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqun (The Pious, Those who have consciousness, awareness, and fear of God). Al-Qur'an 2:183

"The month of Ramadan is the one in which the Quran was sent down, a guidance for mankind, clear proofs for the guidance, the Criterion; so whoever amongst you witnesses this month, let him fast it." (cf. Surah al-Baqarah 2:185)

"The month of Ramadan is the one in which the Quran was sent down, a guidance for mankind, clear proofs for the guidance, the Criterion; so whoever amongst you witnesses this month, let him fast it." (cf. Surah al-Baqarah 2:185)

And do not have sexual relations with them (your wives) while you are in Itikaf in the mosques. These are the limits (set) by Allah, so approach them not. Thus does Allah make clear His signs to mankind that they may become Al Muttaqun (the pious)" (2:187)

"Verily! We have sent it (this Quran) down in the night of Al-Qadr. And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr is? The night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months Therein descend the angels and the Ruh (Gabriel) by Allah's Permission with all Decrees, Peace! until the appearance of dawn (97:1-5)

"Indeed We have revealed it (Qur'an) in the night of Power. And what will explain to you what the night of Power is? The night of Power is better than a thousand months. Therein descends the Angels and the Spirit (Jibreel) by Allah's permission, on every errand: (they say) "Peace" (continuously) till the rise of Morning!" Q(97:1-5)

"We have certainly made revealed this (Quran) on the night of destiny. And who will tell what the Night of Destiny? The night of the Destiny is better than a thousand months. Therein descend the angels and the Spirit, with the permission of their Lord, charge of any kind. It is peace and hello to sunrise day. ( Surah 97: the Destiny)

(Fasting) for a fixed number of days, but if any of you is ill or on a journey, the same number (should be made up) from other days. And as for those who can fast with difficulty, (i.e. an old man, etc.), they have (a choice either to fast or) to feed a poor person (for every day). But whoever does good of his own accord, it is better for him. And that you fast, it is better for you if only you know" (2:183-84)

In Surah al-Mu'minoon (23:53), there is mention of the people before us (in whose footsteps we would follow), who broke up their Deen into sects (zuburan), each party rejoicing in what it had. One understanding of this, from the word zuburan meaning literally 'books', is that each sect left the Book of Allah, & concentrated solely on the books of its own sect, so "they split their deen up into books"!

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing sistah

May Allaah reward you,Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!