/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I prayed Istikhara... and now i'm confused

Tanya Khan
08-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Salam

To make a long story short I prayed Istikhara for something and I had a dream the same night. It was night time and as I pulled the curtain to look outside the window, a big bult of white light hit me from the sky, it was like lightening and I collapsed on the floor.

Is this a good sign or bad?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
08-14-2010, 08:12 PM
:wa:
This is only my opinion. I'm have no knowledge on this. In my view if you felt scared or negative, it's bad. If you felt positive, it's good.

May Allah guide you to the right thing.

Hamza Asadullah
08-19-2010, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tanya Khan
Salam

To make a long story short I prayed Istikhara for something and I had a dream the same night. It was night time and as I pulled the curtain to look outside the window, a big bult of white light hit me from the sky, it was like lightening and I collapsed on the floor.

Is this a good sign or bad?
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, it is best to inform a scholar for we as lay people cannot help you in these sorts of matters. But what I can say is continue to ask of Allah and dua's of a fasting person are readily accepted. Make dua in the third part of the night at Tahajjud time and also just beofre breaking fast for those are the times when dua's are more readily accepted.

and Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!