/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~In Honour of Sis Lily~

Snowflake
08-22-2010, 12:36 AM
I just noticed sis Lily's 'mood' and so first we ask Allah to grant our beloved sis (and all those who are sick) a speedy recovery and a long, healthy and pious life. Ameen ya Rabb.

But it reminded me of a doctor friend who was with me one holiday abroad - although in this case it wasn't she who was ill. We'd been staying in a hotel sharing a room, but had gone to eat out that day. I got severe food poisoning and spent the night with agonising stomach cramps groaning in pain. But I did not wake my friend, or our families who were in an adjoining room. The next morning when everyone woke, my brother came to see us and found me sick and shivering with a high temperature. I told him what was wrong and he asked if I'd told my friend. My friend looked at us like :uuh: and said, "I heard you groaning, but I thought you was doing it in your sleep! Rofl! Everybody teased her mercilessly, and rightly so! lol

May Allah heal you dear ukhti and reward you, and all our brothers and sisters who have dedicated their lives in helping others through this noble profession. Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*Hana*
08-22-2010, 12:54 AM
Salam Alaikum:

Ameen to the dua.

My Beloved sis, May Allah, swt, grant you a speedy and full recovery. Ameen

Wa'alaikum salam,
Hana

Alpha Dude
08-22-2010, 01:01 AM
:sl: Ameen. :)

~Raindrop~
08-22-2010, 01:06 AM
:sl:

Ameen thumma Ameen to all the duas... =)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
08-22-2010, 02:45 AM
ameen!!!!!!!!!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-22-2010, 03:15 AM
Ameen to the Duas

MashaAllah@ that story sis Scents Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing

May Allaah protect the Ummah ,Ameen

أحمد
08-22-2010, 03:16 AM

آمين

:wa:

Zafran
08-22-2010, 03:51 AM
Salaam

ameen

peace

Snowflake
08-22-2010, 04:01 AM
Ameen thumma ameen. Jazakumullahu khayrun all.

Wa iyyaki sis Muslimah x

جوري
08-22-2010, 04:18 AM
awwwwwwwww..

this thread brought tears to my eyes. Jazakoum Allah khyran and may he grant you all, happiness unbound in this life and the one to come.. ameen..

I feel like if I died today, people would remember me and make du3a and that my life wouldn't have been for nothing (as I often feel) this does an old gal's heart some good.. al7mdlillah, my headache is getting better insha'Allah.. you are so thoughtful..

:w:

Sawdah
08-22-2010, 05:09 AM

Ameen thumma ameen to the duas.

May Allah swt give you a speedy recovery sis Skye. I'll keep you in my duas inshaAllah. =)

Abdul Wahid
08-22-2010, 06:07 AM

Ameen to the duas.

Nice thread for a wonderful sister!

syed_z
08-22-2010, 12:04 PM
May Allah give you Shifa .. .. InshA Allah...

Btw what happened to you :)

Periwinkle18
08-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Ameen may Allah brng u back to normal v.soon :)

Life_Is_Short
08-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Ameen. :(

m,m,mmmm

جوري
08-22-2010, 03:07 PM
I am fine you guys, al7mdlillah.. Masha'Allah that was a sweet outpouring..
Let's remember all our brothers and sisters who are far worse off than any of us during this month and every month insha'Allah..

Danah
08-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Ameen to all Duaa
Allah only knows how much duaa I always make for you dear sister

Soulja Girl
08-22-2010, 03:48 PM

Duas for you always.. :) x

:wa:

Snowflake
08-23-2010, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
awwwwwwwww..

this thread brought tears to my eyes. Jazakoum Allah khyran and may He grant you all, happiness unbound in this life and the one to come.. ameen..

I feel like if I died today, people would remember me and make du3a and that my life wouldn't have been for nothing (as I often feel) this does an old gal's heart some good.. al7mdlillah, my headache is getting better insha'Allah.. you are so thoughtful..

Awww habibati.. al hamdulillah you feel better.. you'll always be in my duaas inshaAllah :wub:

Jazakumullah khayrun to everyone. May Allah raise you, increase you, protect you and bless you with the best of all that is dear to Him. Ameen

PouringRain
08-23-2010, 03:19 AM
Glad to hear you are feeling better and are improving. May you continue to get well. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!