/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Surah Ar-Rahman

Abdul-Raouf
08-27-2010, 04:48 AM
Surah Ar-Rahman - Chapter 55 of the Holy Qur'an, entitled "The Most Gracious",

"Ar-Rahman" in transliterated Arabic, and "الرَّحْمَنُ" in Arabic, with English Translation.

Note: Stick to Arabic instead of transliterated Arabic for perfect Pronunciation

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dan-fish
09-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Mishary Al-afasy reading this is abolutely amazing. Masha'allah, his voice is almost heavenly.

ayesha.ansari
11-30-2010, 06:52 AM
Surah Rehman is the Surah of Quran in which ALLAH has given us the examples of this world that the whole universe is created by him who is beyond this world. He can never be compared with anyone.

Ramadhan
11-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Ar Rahman is one of my favorite surah.
More often than not, I cry everytime i came to the part "fabiayyi ala i rabbikuma tukadziban".
May Allah take us away from the fire of naar, and into the blessings of jannah. amiin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!