/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eid

Raaina
08-29-2010, 04:00 PM

So, my first Ramadan. What suggestions do you have for Eid gifts? I really have NO idea :hmm:
They also have to be sent abroad :hiding:

What are you giving for Eid?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-29-2010, 04:27 PM
Walaykum as Salaam

Congrates Sis :)

well , I have bought books , CD , dress as gifts . InshaAllah will buy some toys , hair clips , scarff .

aadil77
08-29-2010, 04:28 PM
over here families usually just hand out money to each others children, and some desert dish for the family

but if you're sending something abroad, an eid card plus some islamic related gift should do.

have a look on here they have all kinds of things - http://www.theislamicestablishment.com/

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum sistah

MashaAllaah@ your first Ramadhaan, Ramadhaan Mubarak dear sis!

Well the best gift would personally from me be erm well would be perfume.

Volume 3, Book 47, Number 756:

Narrated 'Azra bin Thabit Al-Ansari:
When I went to Thumama bin 'Abdullah, he gave me some perfume and said that Anas would not reject the gifts of perfume. Anas said: The Prophet used not to reject the gifts of perfume.

(Book of Al Bukhaaree)

Although there are many other suggestions such as money, clothes, food, jewellery etc etc.

The Prophet (saw) has said, "None of you will have complete faith until he likes for his brother what he likes for himself" (Bukhari)

Maybe a gift from something you like indeed.

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raaina
08-29-2010, 06:33 PM
Many many thanks for your suggestions my dear brother and sister :)

Can I just say, men are SOOO hard to buy for!!

Salahudeen
08-30-2010, 08:40 AM
How about a Qur'an CD, and a prayer hat, and a book with some perfume.

Mujahideen92
08-31-2010, 01:56 PM
Most people here just give money to the kids (eidi) and perhaps some desserts or dishes. Ah the good ol days when i used to get so much eidi

Cabdullahi
09-02-2010, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mystical_moon
Many many thanks for your suggestions my dear brother and sister :)

Can I just say, men are SOOO hard to buy for!!

no you are mistaken, whatever you send a man he'll accept it

buy a shirt/watch something like that..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!