/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Users

Beardo
09-01-2010, 11:02 PM
:sl:

To all the mobile users (specifically iPhone/iPod users), I was wondering if you use Safari to come on IslamicBoard or do you have some special app that you use?

I'd be coming on IB more often if there was a faster method to post etc.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
09-01-2010, 11:11 PM
:wa:

I come through Safari and I find it good. I am an ipod user

Cabdullahi
09-01-2010, 11:16 PM
I use opera mini on my HTC and its fine

Life_Is_Short
09-01-2010, 11:21 PM
I use Opera mini on blackberry. It opens IB faster then my computer. :/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
09-01-2010, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
I use Opera mini on blackberry. It opens IB faster then my computer. :/
then / than

---

I'm also an expert ipod user lol, years of experience. But I feel lazy nowadays to go through it. Perhaps that's when the iPad comes in handy. :x I want it so bad. Dx

Danah
09-01-2010, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I'm also an expert ipod user lol, years of experience. But I feel lazy nowadays to go through it. Perhaps that's when the iPad comes in handy. :x I want it so bad. Dx
I wanted ipad so badly in the past, but after I realized that its just a bigger version of the ipod and it can't be a substitute for the laptop I cherished my ipod more.

Cabdullahi
09-01-2010, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
then / than

---

the above post without punctuation

''im also an expert ipod user lol years of experience but I feel lazy nowadays to go through it perhaps thats when the iPad comes in handy :x i want it so bad. Dx'' = hyperactive bimbo

Life_Is_Short
09-02-2010, 12:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah

I wanted ipad so badly in the past, but after I realized that its just a bigger version of the ipod and it can't be a substitute for the laptop I cherished my ipod more.
Exactly.

My mother recently purchased one and in my opinion, it's just another flashy gadget made to take money off people.

The good old computer all the way!!!

Beardo
09-02-2010, 02:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
Exactly.

My mother recently purchased one and in my opinion, it's just another flashy gadget made to take money off people.

The good old computer all the way!!!
What's your mother's opinion on it?

Dude, it's not just a bigger version of the iPod. There's more to it. You can actually use it for notes and writing, etc. The Pages feature on the iPad an serve useful. Especially at my school, it'll be perfect for my needs. *continues to console myself and my decision*

Dagless
09-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Some forums support tapatalk (an app). I don't think its worth it though. Btw I don't like the ipad.

salma777
10-04-2010, 02:16 PM
safari is pretty fast, depends on your location really

Amoeba
10-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Wow, mobiles these days can use standard PC internet browsers now?

Cabdullahi
10-04-2010, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amoeba
Wow, mobiles these days can use standard PC internet browsers now?
why what medium do you use for communication....pigeons?

~Raindrop~
10-04-2010, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
All these new-fangled inventions can be confusing for many :-\ Smoke signals all the way!

Amoeba
10-04-2010, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
I didn't say I didn't know about mobile phones, I was just commenting on how it's pretty neat that phones can have internet browsers on them now.

Cabdullahi
10-04-2010, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amoeba
I didn't say I didn't know about mobile phones, I was just commenting on how it's pretty neat that phones can have internet browsers on them now.
yeah i knew you were...its impressive how they do it :)

Javba
10-24-2010, 11:59 AM
I have used native android and palm browser. They are not good. I wish the board also had a mobile interface. Amen

Yanal
10-25-2010, 03:39 AM

In the past I used Safari.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!