/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Signature separator

Insaanah
09-17-2010, 11:01 AM
:sl:

I see we have a very nice islamicboard.com signature separator now.

While it looks really cool, the space for the signature has reduced heightwise, so now some people have vertical scrollbars in their sig, and the whole of it is no longer displayed as it used to be before. Is there any way the space for the signature can be restored back to the previous size?

Jazaakumullah khayr.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
09-17-2010, 12:30 PM
It does look really nice. I saw it and thought to myself "I want one of those!" Of course...... I guess I'd need to get a signature first. :p

aadil77
09-17-2010, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
There's a way :ermm: But the limitation was put there for that reason. We can increase it a bit, but not remove it completely as it was before. Signatures have to be small :ermm:
com'on bro get rid of it please, I can't fit my amazing signature :shade:

besides the seperator doesn't look any good anyway <_<

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-17-2010, 02:03 PM
The signature separator is nice besides that I want to get rid of the space for scrolls as my signature doesn't need them. Also increase the avatar size limit to 165x165 pixels :ermm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-17-2010, 04:29 PM
^wow soo many geeky faces :-\ must be tiring :-\

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-17-2010, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
Well... it's gone. Alhamdulillah. (for enlighten skin, will do the same for other skins too).
Alhamdulillah. It looks lucid now. :statisfie

manaal
09-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Love the new sig separator. Also :thumbs_up to reducing sig size.

PouringRain
10-02-2010, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
It does look really nice. I saw it and thought to myself "I want one of those!" Of course...... I guess I'd need to get a signature first. :p
I finally decided on a signature..... so now I get a cool signature separator. Yay! Just wanted to test it out. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!