/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Billions of Rewards in Just a Few Seconds!

S.Belle
09-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Billions of Rewards in Just a Few Seconds!

Want to earn rewards that will go into the billions in just a few seconds?

Narrated ‘Ubaadah that the Messenger of Allah (Pbuh) said, “Whoever seeks forgiveness for the believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for EACH believing man and believing woman.” (Tabarrani)

Subhanallah this deed can be done in EVERY dua and can you imagine how many rewards can be gained for each and every Muslim we make dua for from Adam (As) until now and the last Muslim on earth. This is the easiest way to earn rewards that go into the billions inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
09-17-2010, 09:58 PM
Jazakum Allahu khayran for this reminder ukhtee !

hafiz78664
11-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Jazakum Allahu khayran for this reminder ukhtee !

Misz_Muslimah
11-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Jazaakalahu khayr for sharing sis :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yassouid
11-24-2010, 06:22 AM
Thanks for the reminder sister; Jazakum Allahu khayran!!

Imagine the rewards if you did this while fasting!

Sahih Bukhari :: Book# 31 :: Hadith# 118
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “Fasting is a shield (or a screen or a shelter). So, the person observing fasting should avoid sexual relation with his wife and should not behave foolishly and impudently, and if somebody fights with him or abuses him, he should tell him twice, ‘I am fasting.” The Prophet added, “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, the smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. (Allah says about the fasting person), ‘He has left his food, drink and desires for My sake. The fast is for Me. So I will reward (the fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times.

Subhanallah

chakula
01-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Salam,

I can't help saying Subhanallah what a nice thread is this, may Allah s.w.t. rewarded you abundantly for this reminder to us.

Ma'asalam.

ibnsalaf
01-07-2011, 07:39 PM
MashAllah excellent thread

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!