/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Surah Ash Sharh Ayats 5-6

Hamza Aslam
09-18-2010, 04:08 PM
I have a question about this surah. I think that that Allah(SWT) is refering to the Holy Prophet(Pbuh) in this surah. In ayat 5 and 6 Allah(SWT) says, "So verily with every difficulty there is relief: Verily with every difficulty there is relief." Allah(SWT) repeats almost the same words twice in succession which shows its importance. My question is, is Allah(SWT) saying this only to the final Prophet(PBUH) or is he saying this to every Muslim? When do these ayats apply; all the time after difficulties? So if a Muslim has a disease, after that disease will these definetly be relief?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ghost
09-22-2010, 04:33 PM
The answer is given in Surah Baqarah

This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah. [2-2]
The Quran has been sent as a guidance and mercy for all of mankind, whoever believes in it will follow it.
From that we can say that the guidance in it is accepted by the Muslims (or those who fear Allah) and is rejected by the non-Muslims.

Regarding the disease part, I think you answered it yourself. Once the disease is cured inshallah, there will be relief.

aadil77
09-22-2010, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Aslam
I have a question about this surah. I think that that Allah(SWT) is refering to the Holy Prophet(Pbuh) in this surah. In ayat 5 and 6 Allah(SWT) says, "So verily with every difficulty there is relief: Verily with every difficulty there is relief." Allah(SWT) repeats almost the same words twice in succession which shows its importance. My question is, is Allah(SWT) saying this only to the final Prophet(PBUH) or is he saying this to every Muslim? When do these ayats apply; all the time after difficulties? So if a Muslim has a disease, after that disease will these definetly be relief?
no it refers to all muslims, as it was not just prophet Muhammad who was going through difficulty at the time - it was also his companians

ayesha.ansari
01-24-2011, 05:23 AM
ALLAH never do partiality between his people. he gave message to all mankind not only the prophet or the Muslims.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!