/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about sleep and sunshine

Amoeba
09-21-2010, 09:29 AM
I heard this but I have no idea if it's true or not so I'm asking for clarification... is it true that you shouldn't sleep past sunrise? And that you shouldn't sleep between maghrib and isha prayer times?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
09-21-2010, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amoeba
I heard this but I have no idea if it's true or not so I'm asking for clarification... is it true that you shouldn't sleep past sunrise? And that you shouldn't sleep between maghrib and isha prayer times?
I have never heard of this.
can you tell more about it?

Muslim Woman
09-21-2010, 12:36 PM
Salaam

I read that Prophet pbuh never slept after Fajr . So , it's better not to sleep at that time.

Heard that it's not good to sleep after Asr ( before sunset ) . But not sure about that . Did not hear anything about sleep between maghrib and Isa.

Amoeba
09-21-2010, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
I have never heard of this.
can you tell more about it?
Sorry, I barely know anything about it myself. I'm just recalling something I heard somewhere, and just wanted to find out if it's true or not.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam

I read that Prophet pbuh never slept after Fajr . So , it's better not to sleep at that time.

Heard that it's not good to sleep after Asr ( before sunset ) . But not sure about that . Did not hear anything about sleep between maghrib and Isa.
I may have gotten them mixed up, thanks for clarifying.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!