/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Complaint: Slow moderator approval.

Roasted Cashew
09-23-2010, 05:40 AM
I think there should be more moderators as approval of threads in certain sections is very slow. I also suggest Full members with a certain amount of reputation should be allowed to start new threads without such restrictions. It's really annoying and puts you off. Thanks in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
09-23-2010, 06:04 AM
Pls mention the sections where your threads waited moderation and also state the time taken.

marwen
09-23-2010, 01:57 PM
I agree with you that sometimes the moderation process is slow, but I think if you have an exceptionally urgent thread/post you could PM an online mod/admin and ask him if he could see your post.

format_quote Originally Posted by hmmm5
Full members with a certain amount of reputation should be allowed to start new threads without such restrictions
I don't think it's a good idea. Even full members' posts need to have moderation. We sometimes make mistakes or forget some rules and we always need someone to control that and correct our mistakes.

Yanal
09-24-2010, 03:18 AM
:sl:

Moderators are human too,they have lives too like the rest of us(after all moderatoring is a volunteer job online) but like stated on this thread if you wish a faster response,it would be best to PM a staff member who is online,if none are,use the helpdesk specifying a few details such as (which section and such).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!