/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to know where the following verses are

Great sinner
09-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Okay so I wanted to know where the following verses are :-

1) Ud'oo ila sabbeeli rabbikum bil hikmati wal mauizatil hasanah.
2)Innad deena indallahi Islam
3)Kullu nafsin zaaiqatul mawt

Also, can someone please give me a link to an ARABIC quraan in TEXT version.

Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
09-24-2010, 04:26 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Great sinner
Okay so I wanted to know where the following verses are :-

1) Ud'oo ila sabbeeli rabbikum bil hikmati wal mauizatil hasanah.

Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided. [Surah An-Nahl, 16:125]

2)Innad deena indallahi Islam

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account. [Surah Aal-Imran, 3:19]

3)Kullu nafsin zaaiqatul mawt

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion. [Surah Aal-Imran, 3:185]

Also, can someone please give me a link to an ARABIC quraan in TEXT version.
http://tanzil.info/

*Hana*
09-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Salam Alaikum, Brother:

There is also online Qur'ans available on the Path To Peace site. http://path-to-peace.com/community/d...hp?do=cat&id=1

You should be able to find one that suits your needs there, inshallah.

Wasalam,
Hana

abdussattar
09-25-2010, 11:41 PM
hehehe I posted the same on path-to-peace site to reply to this person :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Great sinner
09-27-2010, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:sl:

Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided. [Surah An-Nahl, 16:125]

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account. [Surah Aal-Imran, 3:19]

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion. [Surah Aal-Imran, 3:185]

Jazakallah.

And where is this one

Fazkurooni askurkum..........la tashkuroon

tw009
09-27-2010, 01:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Great sinner
Fazkurooni askurkum..........la tashkuroon

"So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me". [Al- Baqarah: 152]

Beardo
09-27-2010, 02:20 AM
^ I remember that verse from a nasheed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!