/* */

PDA

View Full Version : brother section query

tigerkhan
09-27-2010, 05:06 PM
:sl:
bro how much it takes time for approval of a request to join brother section after 100 post.
its more than a week, i send request to goin brother section but still no answer..........
any suggestion....
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
09-27-2010, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
bro how much it takes time for approval of a request to join brother section after 100 post.
its more than a week, i send request to goin brother section but still no answer..........
any suggestion....

The minimum number of posts was changed to 200 about 2 or 3 weeks ago. An announcement of the change was made at the time. It should also show on the message by the Brother's Section.

ghost
09-27-2010, 07:07 PM
i'll be at 200 posts in around 2 and a half years

أحمد
09-27-2010, 07:20 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

The minimum number of posts was changed to 200 about 2 or 3 weeks ago. An announcement of the change was made at the time. It should also show on the message by the Brother's Section.
The notification hasn't been updated.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
09-27-2010, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Waheed

The notification hasn't been updated.

It may not be updated there yet but it is updated in the user CP where a user goes to Permission groups then views under the Brothers Sections conditions that require a member to have 200 posts..

أحمد
09-27-2010, 11:20 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal

It may not be updated there yet but it is updated in the user CP where a user goes to Permission groups then views under the Brothers Sections conditions that require a member to have 200 posts..
It does indeed.

tigerkhan
09-28-2010, 05:10 AM
but it seems now i cant reached upto 200.
and if i remember right when i apply it was 100....
anyway its saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad news. from dec 2009 to day i have 114 post and seems with this speed i complete 200 in mid of next year insh.lol

Beardo
09-28-2010, 05:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ghost
i'll be at 200 posts in around 2 and a half years
You'll be older and wiser. :P We look forward to extracting the wisdom from you when/if you ever join the Bros' section.

Just kidding. Do what I do, and just spam your way in. Just don't tell anyone I suggested it or I'll get a virtual beating. :P

abdussattar
09-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Be like me.. I went up from about 18 to 250 in ramzan , No spam, no deleted waste posts :D

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-28-2010, 11:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
but it seems now i cant reached upto 200.
and if i remember right when i apply it was 100....
anyway its saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad news. from dec 2009 to day i have 114 post and seems with this speed i complete 200 in mid of next year insh.lol
Do What I do here. Spam ;D. LOL dont worry, reply with 'welcome' in introduction forum and with 'jazakallah' in every other forums. Try using puzzles and humor forum a lot. :D

You will love me for this (advise) and mods will hate me for this (advise):D

Woodrow
09-28-2010, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
You'll be older and wiser. :P We look forward to extracting the wisdom from you when/if you ever join the Bros' section.

Just kidding. Do what I do, and just spam your way in. Just don't tell anyone I suggested it or I'll get a virtual beating. :P
Does my Grandson actually believe he is now too big for a spanking?

Beardo
09-28-2010, 01:01 PM
^ Saying it once would have gave me the message. Saying it twice now makes me fearful and apologetic. v_v

Yanal
09-29-2010, 12:56 AM
I thought ever since zAk was admin,spamming was not allowed..:hiding:

tigerkhan
09-29-2010, 02:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid

Do What I do here. Spam ;D. LOL dont worry, reply with 'welcome' in introduction forum and with 'jazakallah' in every other forums. Try using puzzles and humor forum a lot. :D

You will love me for this (advise) and mods will hate me for this (advise):D
JZK brother...idea is not bad....i will do hahah but i dont know am bit slow in posting unless i think it necessary, and also i am alergic of writing and english too is not my mother tongue....anyway let c when to reach 200....i fear when i reach 200 then the requiremnet will increase to 300..hahaha

Yanal
09-29-2010, 02:06 AM

I don't think the admins will change the requirement that soon,hopefully...

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-29-2010, 02:11 AM
The admins should take necessary steps to inform the users before increasing the post limit. Until now I didn't know that it had been increased to 200.

Yanal
09-29-2010, 02:15 AM
The admins should take necessary steps to inform the users before increasing the post limit. Until now I didn't know that it had been increased to 200.
Technically its no concern to us(the members who already have access to the brothers section),so even if they have not informed the other members of the change,then when the other users apply for a membership,it says the requirement is 200 posts thus they should wait and apply if they have not already acheived the requirement in the amount of post count on the forum...

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-29-2010, 02:26 AM
Brother's section is becoming more sensitive day by day and it too needs to be safe guarded so the post limit is increased.:? Where is our virility!?!?!:shade: ;D Please do not edit this post, mods.

tigerkhan
09-29-2010, 02:28 AM
yes ummed pay dunia qaim ha...i am hopefull.....

abdussattar
09-29-2010, 07:40 AM
Brother's section is becoming more sensitive day by day
I dont think it is much different from the outer forums :X

abdussattar
09-29-2010, 09:36 AM
No SPAM! :raging::raging::raging::raging::raging::raging::r aging:

Ill neg-rep all the spammers! beware!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!