/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any good books about the basic theology of Islam?

rybak303
09-28-2010, 07:41 AM
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } I have recently been doing a lot of soul searching and research into religion. I've been learning about Christianity and have read finished reading the gospels as well as multiple books by the Christian writer and theologist C.S. Lewis on Christianity such as Mere Christianity. I was wondering if anyone here knows of any good books that summarize what Islam is all about like Mere Christianity does for Christianity?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi Mansur
09-28-2010, 10:39 AM
:sl:

I once asked a question similar to yours. Not that long ago I was in the same position you are in, searching and researching about different religions.

The best books I found that deal with the basics of Islam were written by a guy named Louis Brown. One of them is titled God'ed and the other one is title MisGod'ed.

I know the titles are a little bit strange, but these are really good books that give a good overview of why Islam is the culmination of the Abrahamic religions. These books had quite an effect on me. You can find them on Amazon.

:wa:

abdussattar
09-28-2010, 10:58 AM
Check out the Fundamentals of islam, let us be muslim all parts :)

http://www.teachislam.com/content/view/118/119/

abdussattar
09-29-2010, 09:39 AM
Lets be muslim part 3 is actually fundamentals of Islam part 3 .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!