/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pure Motivation

S.Belle
09-30-2010, 12:29 AM
Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

In these days, when the one who holds his deen is like the one who holds fire in his hand, we need to put hand and hand and stay close to each other.

Starting from this pure motivation, we built a very small forum to raise our voices and add to efforts here on this blessed forum or on any other good Islamic forum.

It will really make us happy if you join our Islam family on PureMotivation

http://puremotivation.your-talk.com/

We are still in the beginning of the way, so you will be really rewarded for teaching us, encouraging us or even correcting what we say.

You can enjoy all of our sections from the living room where we teach Arabic as well, we also have a very active room for health and wellness where you can post your questions and get the right answer from the specialized sister on the forum.

You also post your favorite recipe and share with us your art and drawings.

On this forum also we care so much for the Muslim teens and kids and posting Islamic cartoons to enjoy.

Please give us some of your blessed time and do not forget to remind yourself, you do it for the sake of Allah.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
10-05-2010, 09:13 PM
bumpity bump bump bump :statisfie

S.Belle
11-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Salam Alaykum,

New updates on http://puremotivation.your-talk.com/forum.htm

We now have a Learning Center where you can learn arabic or arabic speakers can learn english. A qualified ESL teacher is available (who speaks arabic/english fluently) if extra help is needed.

We have also added a Basics of Islam section for those new to Islam or those who want to learn more about Islam.

Amat Allah
11-09-2010, 11:11 AM
May Allah open all the doors of success goodness and happiness for you and all the Ummah Ameeeeen

it is a beautiful place there so peaceful and warm ...May Allah be pleased with you all and fill all the moments of your lives with His remembrance endless Taq`wa Imaan love peace comfort happiness and satisfaction and May Allah reward you all with the Highest Level of The Paradise Al Firdaws Al alaa without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
11-09-2010, 09:36 PM
thank you my dear sis may Allah bless you and lift you higher in rank inshallah

Amat Allah
11-10-2010, 08:16 AM
you too and all the Ummah Ameeen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Jazakallaahu Khaayr

BUMP...... I hope others benefit from this forum insha'Allaah..

S.Belle
06-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Jazakallh Khair sis

updates have been made
would love to see some familiar names there inshallah

Who Am I?
06-09-2011, 05:11 PM
That Arabic class sounds good. I might check it out when I get some time.

Haya emaan
06-09-2011, 07:14 PM
seems nice place...:)

Flame of Hope
06-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Watch out for someone called Flaminator there. ;D

Who Am I?
06-09-2011, 08:34 PM
OK, now I'll have to think of a cool alternate name that I can use over there.

Here, I am Just a Guy.

There, I can be someone special...

sister herb
06-09-2011, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
Watch out for someone called Flaminator there. ;D
Thanks for...

...warning.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!