/* */

PDA

View Full Version : cant edit my profile

Alphadude
10-05-2010, 12:45 AM
hi
i cannot edit my profile or see an ones profiles when i try to edit my profile i get this and i cant even reply in some section of the forum for any posts.

if you guys dont want me here then say so why make my account like this

vBulletin Message

khalid84, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
can some 1 please fix this i am +o( of this

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
10-05-2010, 03:24 AM
:sl:

Please try again now. You should be able to view and modify your profile.

Alphadude
10-06-2010, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel

Please try again now. You should be able to view and modify your profile.
i can edit my profile know but i cant reply in some parts of the forum when i do i get this

Alphadude, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

~Raindrop~
10-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Alphadude? :ermm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
10-06-2010, 10:59 PM
:sl: May Allah guide and bless you always, ameen.

greenstar
10-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Salam i have the same problem i wanted to change my user name and it said i did not have permission!!:hmm:

Alphadude
10-06-2010, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Alphadude? :ermm:
lol why dont you like my nick name?

format_quote Originally Posted by greenstar
Salam i have the same problem i wanted to change my user name and it said i did not have permission!!:hmm:
its bcoz you need to have 50 or more post then you will be a full member and will be able to do anything

~Raindrop~
10-06-2010, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
:sl: May Allah guide and bless you always, ameen.
format_quote Originally Posted by Alphadude

Coincidence or.......?

greenstar
10-06-2010, 11:14 PM
But thats like unfair i thinks.....

Alphadude
10-06-2010, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

Coincidence or.......?
Aisha i dont understand what r u saying

But thats like unfair i thinks.....
ya i now i tought the same thing when i was new here i posted more then 50 and still posting lol reply to posts and create new posts you will be over 50 posts in no time

~Raindrop~
10-06-2010, 11:53 PM
Aisha i dont understand what r u saying
Oh, but now I do.

AabiruSabeel
10-07-2010, 03:53 AM

Limited Members cannot change their usernames themselves. To become a Full Member, you need 50 on-topic posts.
Alternatively, you can create a thread in the Helpdesk requesting the administrators to change the username for you.

Yanal
10-07-2010, 04:15 AM

I'm sure its not the issue that she doesn't like it,rather she is surprised because some older members know another Alpha Dude(who's username has changed now) who is a legend,alhumdulilah,may Allaah bless him and all of us,ameen.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!