/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You can

Cabdullahi
10-05-2010, 02:19 PM
You can....you could!

You can painfully crack your back as suggested by rashad
and then wished you never had
or you can chill like Abdullahi and make fun of everybody just to get a cheap thrill
you can moan like guven about how life in your country is a drab whilst scoffing Turkish kebabs
why not be like Bedouin who wanted to physically fight a feminist and thought he was set to win
only to find out that she cheated and kicked him in the soft area to force him to walk with a limp
you could imitate a juvenile just like yanal and make a sisters username named 'abu qurah' and then get done and still be in denial
or you could just sit behind a computer screen giving innocent forum users virtual zaps similar to the persistent attacks from zak.
you could try crazy experiments involving various home appliances namely putting 50 eggs in the microwave like a mad-scientist
you could make a wish to possess a big portion of the worlds love and you can wish again for that day to be nearer
it probably wont happen so you're better of just calling yourself graceseeker
and Vales Lillyy she speaks like an old lady from old archive footage of history...you can be like her disgruntled and irritated as if your nose was uncontrollably itchy
you could say things she says like 'this is my opinion you gotta believe it okayy!! i will kill you if you dont!.....are you with me!'
so who else shall i poke fun at...useless users who need help because they like to dwell on the site for many hours with no sleep at night
ahh! you can be like aisha...likes bikes and enjoys long hikes with her nikes but can't admit shes a tomboy.... psych!
you dont want to be like runaway from Europe on a slippery slope cus she hopes to lose the 'newcomer' tag one day!
Be like Muslimah 4 life loves nature hates mice...
starts her sentences with ''so yeah'' and ends with yeah so!...did you know ? she just asked a question about the hoors she said it was her friend 'Muslimah' but its really her in disguise
you can be glo a 43 year old who wears grey cardigans and is ridiculously kind her forum posts meticulously planned and timed
shes too caring its too good to be true nowadays..if it was outside the internet and i met a person like that
i would look over my shoulders and watch my back.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Raindrop~
10-05-2010, 03:19 PM
LOL absolutely brilliant! ;D

Snowflake
10-05-2010, 03:23 PM
LOL!

May Allah keep your jokes alive and well

and you too

Ameen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-05-2010, 04:11 PM
:-\ That was funny Akhee Abdullahi

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing, but i dont see me in there, or Aisha, or Scents of Jannah, or Uncle Woodrow, or sis Vales Lillyy,list goes on!! so where are they :-\ ???!?!?!?!

lol kidding :-\

Welll. . . . .

may be not:exhausted

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
10-05-2010, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
:-\ That was funny Akhee Abdullahi

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing, but i dont see me in there, or Aisha, or Scents of Jannah, or Uncle Woodrow, or sis Vales Lillyy,list goes on!! so where are they :-\ ???!?!?!?!

lol kidding :-\

Welll. . . . .

may be not:exhausted
i thought that it might not be good idea...because of what happened before...rashad,guven and the rest i've mentioned will be ok with what i've said

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-05-2010, 04:23 PM
^Oh Okaay, im not sure about what happened before but Okay

I was kidding anyway :-\

but no worries Insha`Allaah!

S.Belle
10-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Lol you are very hilarious bro

Asiyah3
10-05-2010, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
why not be like Bedouin who wanted to physically fight a feminist and thought he was set to win
Loool, nice one.

Cabdullahi
10-06-2010, 07:16 PM
added two lines...pretty wack

~Raindrop~
10-06-2010, 07:20 PM
LOL ;D

you should carry on with it- its excellent, methinks.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-06-2010, 07:20 PM
LoL Bro that was funny :-\ altho i had to read it all over again to find which new lines you added , pretty geeky? YES i know! :-\

Cabdullahi
10-06-2010, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
LOL ;D

you should carry on with it- its excellent, methinks.
you probably want to make me look like a fool

~Raindrop~
10-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Not true. I for one could do with a laugh right about now. And it's funny.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-06-2010, 07:51 PM
I agree with Aisha, besides you started it off anyways, so might as well finish it too :-\

Alpha Dude
10-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Shouldn't you be consistent with the 'you can'? Why does it change to 'you could' half way?

Cabdullahi
10-06-2010, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
Shouldn't you be consistent with the 'you can'? Why does it change to 'you could' half way?
It becomes repetitive........

Asiyah3
10-06-2010, 08:35 PM
I guess us newcomers can only dream of getting into the crowd. *sigh*

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-06-2010, 08:36 PM
^Agreed :-\ *Confirmed Sigh* *Sigh* :-\. . . . . .

Alpha Dude
10-06-2010, 09:15 PM
she just asked a question about the hoor she said it was her friend 'Muslimah' but its really her in disguise
This is just cruel. ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-06-2010, 09:27 PM
^Who said that? :-\ . . . . .

It wasnt about me :-\ if it was i probs wudnt have asked :-\ : D

~Raindrop~
10-06-2010, 09:33 PM
looool this gets funnier and funnier ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Oh i see

LOL and you got me wrong i dont like Mice i like Kittens :-\

Mice are not nice <---Woah that rhymed!

So yeah!

Yanal
10-07-2010, 04:10 AM
:sl:

Masha'Allaah you have talent brother.

Are you going to bring this talent into Story Writing for the competition,insha'Allaah?

Ummu Sufyaan
10-07-2010, 04:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Runaway
I guess us newcomers can only dream of getting into the crowd. *sigh*
there's really nothing to get into :hmm:

edit: bugger it.

Cabdullahi
02-18-2011, 11:16 PM
bump!

IslamicRevival
02-19-2011, 12:26 AM
Lol, Very good

PouringRain
02-19-2011, 05:33 AM
bump!

^o) If you are going to bump your own thread then you absolutely must write more. It states this in forum rule number..... *mumble mumble* .... ahem *cough cough*

:D

Cabdullahi
02-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Why not be like Pouring rain kind and caring...your kindness will not go in vain!
morning stains the sky light blue...be like her and make forgotten cookies everyone will remember you!.

Zuzubu
02-20-2011, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
This is just cruel. ;D
This one is even more cruel: why not be like Bedouin who wanted to physically fight a feminist and thought he was set to win
only to find out that she cheated and kicked him in the soft area to force him to walk with a limp

Yaaaa Runaway, agreed.

Cabdullahi
02-20-2011, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
This one is even more cruel: why not be like Bedouin who wanted to physically fight a feminist and thought he was set to win

Yaaaa Runaway, agreed.
Be like zuzubu...play world of warcraft and fraternise with the nerdy crew!
make sure you bring the tea flask....
wear round glasses..a checkered shirt and trousers up to your chest supported by trouser straps
Might be innocent like oliver twist...but when you get a whiff of those tuna sandwiches...you'll smell mischief!.

~Raindrop~
02-20-2011, 08:57 PM
LOL! Keep them coming ;D

S.Belle
02-21-2011, 07:42 PM
^ agreed
I cant believe im asking but......Me next me next!! lol
but dont burn me too hard or else!!!:raging: *hides*

Zuzubu
02-22-2011, 07:29 AM
wear round glasses..a checkered shirt and trousers up to your chest supported by trouser straps
Might be innocent like oliver twist...but when you get a whiff of those tuna sandwiches...you'll smell mischief!.
Ey, take care ow meh, aight??? I got 7 posts deleted 3 threads moved and got restricted to use this forum, signature, avatar. Respect?

Cabdullahi
04-29-2011, 03:45 PM
Why not be like Pouring rain kind and caring...your kindness will not go in vain!
morning stains the sky light blue...be like her and make forgotten cookies everyone will remember you!.
he might look innocent like oliver twist...but when you get a whiff of those tuna sandwiches...you'll smell mischief!.
you could pierce your ears to resemble hula hoops...
whistling ear lobes..belle said she kept hearing sounds of flutes.
don't be like her! man u gotta be like brother ghazali and support man u
cus they're straight up manure with a ghastly style of play..once they reach the top its like getting rid of a bacterial spore
relax and kick back like uncle woody...seventy something..been there and seen it all
after having his sinning streak come down in a free fall
Islam cried out and he heard the call
running smooth like a well oiled machine...no more stalls
satan the miskeen has no chance against woody who stands broad and tall

Cabdullahi
04-29-2011, 03:48 PM
feel free to add to the list...i cannot do anymore

Periwinkle18
03-22-2012, 06:23 PM
lol ;D good one :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!