/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So Milk (processed) Doesnt Build Strong Bones?

S.Belle
10-06-2010, 05:20 PM
eww this is gross im switching to soy

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
10-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Here is a brief list of the disorders caused by the unnatural consumption of cow's milk and dairy by human beings:
"Gastro-intestinal- canker sores, vomiting, colic, stomach cramps, abdominal distention, intestinal obstruction, bloody stools, colitis, mal-absorption, loss of appetite, growth retardation, diarrhea, constipation, painful defecation, irritation of tongue, lips, and mouth.
"Respiratory- nasal stuffiness, runny nose, otidis media (inner ear trouble), sinusitis, asthma, pulmonary infiltrates.
"Skin- rashes, atopic dermatitis, eczema, seborrhea, hives
"Behavioral- irritability, restlessness, hyperactivity, headache, lethargy, fatigue, allergic-tension fatigue syndrome, muscle pain, mental depression, enuresis (bed wetting, often caused when the bladder tissues become swollen and insensitive to the feeling of fullness).
"Blood- abnormal blood clotting, IRON DEFICIENCY ANEMIA (dairy products are the cause of at least50% of childhood iron deficiency anemia and an unknown percentage of anemia found in adults; this condition results from bleeding of the small intestine caused by dairy proteins and is not responsive to iron therapy until milk and other dairy products are eliminated), low-serum proteins, thrombocytopenia (low platelets), and eosinophilia (allergic-related blood cells).
"Other- anaphylatic shock and death, sudden infant death syndrome (crib or cot death)."

http://www.organichealthandbeauty.co...k_ep_62-1.html

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-06-2010, 06:13 PM
lol @eww sis

And Interesting thread you got there aye sis!

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing tho. . . .

S.Belle
10-07-2010, 04:26 PM
^ thnks sis
May Allah Bless You

The approval by the FDA of the use of BGH (Bovine Growth Hormone) by dairy farmers to increase their milk production only worsens the already sad picture.
BGH causes an increase in an insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) in the milk of treated cows. IGF-1 survives milk pasteurization and human intestinal digestion. It can be directly absorbed into the human bloodstream, particularly in infants.
It is highly likely that IGF-1 promotes the transformation of human breast cells to cancerous forms. IGF-1 is also a growth factor for already cancerous breast and colon cancer cells, promoting their progression and invasiveness.
It is also possible for us to absorb the BGH directly from the milk. This will cause further IGF-1 production by our own cells.
BGH will also decrease the body fat of cows. Unfortunately, the body fat of cows is already contaminated with a wide range of carcinogens, pesticides, dioxin, and antibiotic residues. When the cows have less body fat, these toxic substances are then transported into the cows' milk.
BGH also causes the cows to have an increase in breast infections for which they must receive additional antibiotics.
Prior to BGH, 38%of milk sampled nationally was already contaminated by illegal residues of antibiotics and animal drugs. This will only increase with the use of BGH. One can only wonder what the long term complications will be for drinking milk that has a 50% chance it is contaminated with antibiotics.
There is also a problem with a protein enzyme called xanthine oxidase which is in cow's milk. Normally, proteins are broken down once you digest them.
However, when milk is homogenized, small fat globules surround the xanthine oxidase and it is absorbed intact into your blood stream. There is some very compelling research demonstrating clear associations with this absorbed enzyme and increased risks of heart disease.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
10-13-2010, 12:22 PM
:sl:

A related video gives 6 reasons to avoid dairy:

Although it can be harmful if taken regularly; there's very limit evidence to suggest any harm in occasional dairy consumption. That is to say a teaspoon of milk in tea won't necessarily be a dangerous quantity.

:wa:

Snowflake
10-13-2010, 09:33 PM
InshaAllah will watch video tomorrow. But organic milk isn't as expensive as people think. It's £1.50 a gallon in Asda. Not much when you're paying 99p a gallon for milk that comes with all the crap listed above. The best part is that it's come from cows that have been treated like cows should be.

S.Belle
11-06-2010, 04:39 PM
try to drink almond milk instead of cow milk

1. Almond milk doesn't takes like milk.

One benefit of almond milk is that it definitely doesn't taste like milk. Almond milk has it's own unique flavor: light, nutty, crisp. It does differ from milk. So if you hate the way milk tastes, but want something you add to your cream of wheat or coffee, try almond milk. It won't taste like milk, but will have the same consistency that you need to enhance certain dishes.

2. Almond milk is healthy and nutritious.

Need to boost the magnesium, potassium or Vitamin E in your diet? Drink almond milk! Almonds are full of these essential nutrients. So, as you consume it, you are increasing the level of health in your diet.

. Almond milk is lower in calories than dairy milk.

Per Discovery Health, regular and plain almond milk is lower than calories than Fat-Free, Skim and Non-Fat milk. One glass of it is 70 calories versus 86 calories of its counterpart. Therefore, you can enjoy the benefit of an entire flavorful glass of almond milk without destroying your diet.

4. Almond milk doesn't have to be refrigerated in an icebox.

Dairy milk has to be refrigerated or it will spoil. Yet, you will see in the stores that almond milk is set on the shelf with dry foods. It doesn't have to be set on ice to keep its integrity. This fact is excellent for road trips and camping trips. Use almond milk instead of regular milk and lessen the load in your ice chest.

Almond milk is a better milk alternative than soy milk.

Yes. Although the FDA touts the benefits of soy milk, others don't. Kaayla Daniel, the author of The Whole Soy Story: The Dark Side of America's Favorite Health Food, says soy milk isn't that good for a diet. Why? It is full of sugar. Therefore, the lift people feel after drinking it largely has to do with its sugar content. With this in mind, almond milk is the better choice because of all of the nutrients in it naturally.

6. Almond milk is an excellent alternative for people with milk allergies.

Normally, when you think of a person who can't drink milk, it's because they are lactose intolerant. Yet, there are other things that comprise milk that some people are allergic too. If you happen to be one of those people or your baby is, almond milk is an excellent alternative. It can be consumed without all of the ill effects.

7. The residuals of almond milk can be used in baking.

If you make your own almond milk at home, you know that there is pulp left over. The almond pulp left over can be used in recipes that call for it - like cookies or even crescents. So, you get the benefit of creating more than one food item from almonds.

8. Almond milk can easily be incorporated into a raw food diet.

There is a lot of controversy over the nutritional and health benefits of dairy milk in the Vegan community. A lot of it has to do with hormones and other things used to process and preserve milk. As a result, many people prefer almond milk as an alternative in a raw food diet. It can be used to create smoothies and other delicious treats. Also, anyone can make it at home. Try it out for your self by following the recipe on the web pages "How to Make Raw Vanilla Almond Milk."
9. Almond milk is one product part of a new wave of milk alternatives.

According to a report by the International Market for Dairy Alternatives, the U.S. continues to grow in sales and production of dairy alternatives. Why? For several dietary reasons, Americans are choosing to consume non-dairy products. So, the U.S. is trying to meet that demand. Be part of the new wave of eating right. Substitute almond milk for dairy milk and see how much better you feel.

10. Almond milk is an excellent alternative for lactose intolerant people.

If you are lactose intolerant, you have difficulty digesting milk. As a result, when you consume it, you become bloated, gassy and sick. Almond milk is a product you can use in replace of milk. Pour it over your cereal or drink it with a piece of cake and you'll see it is an excellent, tasty alternative. Therefore, you get the benefit of eating your favorite foods without the downside of a negative reaction to lactose.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...g3.html?cat=22

tango92
11-06-2010, 05:12 PM
let me let you in on some pearls of wisdom guys. dont beleive everything you see on the internets.

i try to drink two PINTS of milk a day. i eat yoghurt with no concerns for my health. and i prefer 50:50 milk water ratio in my tea. i eat pizza with extra cheese on top basically 2-5 times a week. im as healthy as ive ever been.

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Another series of conspiracy videos...:hmm:

S.Belle
11-06-2010, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
let me let you in on some pearls of wisdom guys. dont beleive everything you see on the internets. i try to drink two PINTS of milk a day. i eat yoghurt with no concerns for my health. and i prefer 50:50 milk water ratio in my tea. i eat pizza with extra cheese on top basically 2-5 times a week. im as healthy as ive ever been.

thats probably because the country you live in does not put hormones into the cows are treat them like they do in the United States
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
Another series of conspiracy videos...

its not a conspiracy if its been proven and studies have been made that pinpoint that milk does all of this.

I'm not talking about organic milk that you go milk from your cow. I'm talking about processed milk.

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-07-2010, 03:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mila

thats probably because the country you live in does not put hormones into the cows are treat them like they do in the United States

its not a conspiracy if its been proven and studies have been made that pinpoint that milk does all of this.

I'm not talking about organic milk that you go milk from your cow. I'm talking about processed milk.
:hmm: That explains a lot.

Dagless
11-07-2010, 03:41 AM
The first vid said that milk makes you lose calcium. That is a huge statement to make without backing it up. The guy also said that the body could not use calcium phosphate, which is false.

جوري
11-07-2010, 03:51 AM
I love milk..I live on it + yogurt and cheese 66.6% of my diet revolves around dairy.. that is how I got to be tall and handsome seriously purchase organic milk end o story!

everyone needs calcium and phosphate what do you think the P stands for in ATP?

:w:

أحمد
11-07-2010, 11:23 PM
:sl:

There's nothing wrong with organic milk, which is actually quite healthy. The problem is with processed milk; packed with "essential" hormones and anti-biotics.

:wa:

mrquestion
11-13-2010, 04:29 PM
References to independent scientific findings please

جوري
11-13-2010, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mrquestion
References to independent scientific findings please
use google scholar!

Caller الداعي
11-13-2010, 05:20 PM
lol thats reality for ya enjoy!!!

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-22-2011, 04:32 AM
Organic milk is good though it has it's down sides, when I was young, not even in my teens I used to go to...umm...the facility where they milk buffaloes and cows. One day I was standing with my father and very close to a buffalo and she slapped me with her tail. :X That was the day I cannot forget. My cheek turned red then. ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!