you taught us how to love and care,
you taught us how to be just and fair,
but they're still not truely aware
that loving you is what we all share.
To forget what u did, I'll never dare,
and to love you forever I do swear,
my dear prophet how can I bear
living in this world if weren't there.
:arabic5:(( My dear Prophet Mohammed you're always there in our hearts and souls, in our prayers and calls. You are with us in your teachings and in your sayings. Your love and mercy wasn't confined to those who lived with you but also to those who would loose everything just to see you)):arabic5:
:arabic5:((( PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE UPON PROPHET:arabic5: MOHAMMAD)))

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Subhaan`Allaah. . . . . loved it

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing sis.

Insaanah
10-07-2010, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noble Dream
(( My dear Prophet Mohammed you're always there in our hearts and souls, in our prayers and calls.
:sl:

Nice, but I think it would have been better written in the third person e.g. "He taught us how to love and care..etc" rather than, "You taught us..." because if you write it in the second person, then that means you are addressing him and talking to him as if he :saws: can hear you, e.g. you say, "My dear prophet, you.... " but we cannot do that as he :saws: or any other dead person cannot hear us from any place.

Also, it is only Allah who should be in our calls, we should never call to Rasoolullah :saws: or any other person, because neither he :saws: nor any other dead person can help us. We should call to Allah only.

Hope I have not offended you by saying this. It is meant with only good intentions.

:sl:

Noble Dream
10-08-2010, 06:43 AM
thanks sister Insaanah , and i wanna tell u that when i said that he is in our calls, i didn't mean that we call him by him self, no, we call and ask Allah alone and thats what our prophet taught us but i meant that we mention him and pray at him at the beginning or at the end of our Duaa (( call)). because one of the reasons that Allah accept our calls is praying at his prophet during it or at the beginning or at the end. and by praying at him i mean ((Salla Allah Elyhe Wa salam , peace be upon him )):arabic5:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
10-08-2010, 09:03 AM
:sl: sister Noble Dream,

JazaakiAllah khayran for clarifying your meaning.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!