/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Growing Up // Transitions

Beardo
10-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Preview:
Growing Pains // Transitions
By: Raakin Hossain

At dinner parties, my peers complained of the academic pressures. Across the hall, I observed the lights of my brother’s bedroom flickering on and off during the vigil hours of the night. Socially, I sensed a competitive tension. But inside, I brushed these occurrences off my shoulder as none of them ever pertained to me.

That is, until now.
Please Comment Here: xP

http://invalidtruth.com/blog/growing-pains-transitions/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
10-08-2010, 09:54 PM
uhhh bro I would comment but i get 404 webpage not found.......

Beardo
10-09-2010, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
uhhh bro I would comment but i get 404 webpage not found.......
I clicked on it just fine.

tango92
10-09-2010, 01:56 AM
not working here either

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
10-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Okay FINE! Then go to InvalidTruth.com and it's the first post. >_>

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-09-2010, 02:33 AM
Try this. http://invalidtruth.com/blog/growing-up-transitions/

PouringRain
10-09-2010, 04:04 AM
It is a very good piece, Rashad. I know you asked for comments there, not here, but I can not do that. LOL Your life is very different from what I grew up with, and it is so foreign to me. It is like what I see on tv or read about or hear of from "other" people..... but for me it is very foreign and I have difficulty understanding it. :)

I wish you all the best in your transition into adult-hood!

Beardo
10-09-2010, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
It is a very good piece, Rashad. I know you asked for comments there, not here, but I can not do that. LOL Your life is very different from what I grew up with, and it is so foreign to me. It is like what I see on tv or read about or hear of from "other" people..... but for me it is very foreign and I have difficulty understanding it. :)

I wish you all the best in your transition into adult-hood!
We all grow up in different environments, indeed. But we can make the most of every situation, right? :P

Alpha Dude
10-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Is this article on how you have finally become a man? I thought that already happened a few weeks ago.. :><:

PouringRain
10-09-2010, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
We all grow up in different environments, indeed. But we can make the most of every situation, right? :P
I agree. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!