/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Weight gain

Insecured soul
10-16-2010, 03:31 AM
:sl:

Iv started gymming recently, well i used to gym earlier as well but my problem is that i find its very difficult for me to gain weight, im only 55kg i want to increase to atleast 70kg

what all should i eat? how many meals? should i lurk around some bodybuilding websites?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamaholic™
10-16-2010, 07:17 AM
Set camp at your nearest Mcdonald's.

It'll be guaranteed you'll have a fat buttocks within a couple of weeks.

Cabdullahi
10-16-2010, 11:50 AM
1 serving of whey protein + 100g raw oats + 400ml milk + butter....all blended will give you about 500-700 calories.....do this twice a day you'll get 1400 calories plus calories from other foods you consume.....try to hit 3000 - 5000 calories a day

give it a month and you'll be big

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-16-2010, 12:07 PM
*subscribes to the thread* I am only 50kg (110lb)...I too seriously need to gain mass.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
10-16-2010, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
*subscribes to the thread* I am only 50kg (110lb)...I too seriously need to gain mass.
im 75 kgs and at 6ft2 thats skinny super skinny!...i was once around 85-88 kgs but thats when i used to go to the gym........if you do push ups and pull ups at home and eat 6 small meals a day....you can increase ur weight

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-16-2010, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
if you do push ups and pull ups at home and eat 6 small meals a day
None of the above are possible for me...:D

Cabdullahi
10-16-2010, 01:08 PM

None of the above are possible for me...:D
why?...............

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-16-2010, 01:10 PM
I have no appetite and am too lazy to work-out...:hmm:

CosmicPathos
10-16-2010, 06:21 PM
indeed man cannot be happy. I am trynna loose some weight, wanna borrow my blubberÉ

Insecured soul
10-16-2010, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
1 serving of whey protein + 100g raw oats + 400ml milk + butter....all blended will give you about 500-700 calories.....do this twice a day you'll get 1400 calories plus calories from other foods you consume.....try to hit 3000 - 5000 calories a day

give it a month and you'll be big
alrite will give it a try

S.Belle
10-16-2010, 09:16 PM
someone posted this about some muscle building site for muslims
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ing-forum.html

Farjana
10-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Dont worry about the calories or amount of meals
Eat when your hungry, stop when your full

Insecured soul
10-17-2010, 03:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
wanna borrow my blubberÉ
whats that...........???? :hmm:

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-17-2010, 03:55 AM
indeed man cannot be happy. I am trynna loose some weight, wanna borrow my blubberÉ
Are you obese, scientist? :><::><::><:

format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul
whats that...........???? :hmm:
He's probably asking you to borrow his fat. :D

Blubber is a thick fat layer mostly found in whales, seals, walruses which keeps them warm in arctic areas.

Insecured soul
10-17-2010, 04:11 AM
Blubber is a thick fat layer mostly found in whales, seals, walruses which keeps them warm in arctic areas.
but he isnt one of them i guess :p
i assumed he is a human ;D

CosmicPathos
10-17-2010, 04:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul
but he isnt one of them i guess :p
i assumed he is a human ;D
blubber is a slang used to refer to fat in humans.

abdulmajid: haha, you sinister man. You`ve seen my pic, did I look morbidly obese.É

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-17-2010, 05:30 AM
abdulmajid: haha, you sinister man. You`ve seen my pic, did I look morbidly obese.É
haha...I thought you've put on weight after that...:hiding:

almahdali
10-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Allah............. I am 24 and only 40 kg with height around 167 cm. I guess I am facing insufficient nutrition and retarded +o(

Muhaba
10-19-2010, 04:56 PM
life is strange. some ppl trying to gain weight while some have a hard time losing it! so how do i keep my self from overeating? i tend to overeat when stressed.

S.Belle
10-19-2010, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muhaba
life is strange. some ppl trying to gain weight while some have a hard time losing it! so how do i keep my self from overeating? i tend to overeat when stressed.
LOL

It actually takes 20 minutes for your brain to regisiter that you've eaten. If you want to get full faster drinking at least 2-3 glasses of water at least 10-15 minutes before having your meal this will really fill you up fast. If you want to eat less by feeling full and not over indulge than eat your meal slowly at least lasting 20 minutes or more......It really does work.....

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-20-2010, 08:19 AM
i tend to overeat when stressed.
I heard this somewhere else too...

Insecured soul
10-20-2010, 08:34 AM
i tend to overeat when stressed.
what a good habit to have (for me) coz i avoid eating when im stressed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!