PDA

View Full Version : Suprised kitten

'Abd-al Latif
10-22-2010, 06:12 PM
:salamext:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-22-2010, 06:37 PM
That is soooooooooooooo cute :haha: when I saw it first with her surprised expression it reminded me of the graphic pictures of that chinese witch killing that poor little kitten.. I could never get those pictures out of my head :(

Cabdullahi
10-22-2010, 06:42 PM
She reminds me of when bambii was young

Perseveranze
10-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Brought a smile to me, thanks.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Raindrop~
10-22-2010, 09:43 PM
Such an adorable kitten mashaAllah!
Wish I had one :(

S.Belle
10-22-2010, 11:02 PM
aww this is so adorable thanks for posting

'Abd-al Latif
10-26-2010, 09:00 AM
:salamext:

I love cats and kittens.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-26-2010, 10:11 PM
MashaAllaah they are so cute Jazakallahu khaayr for sharing

I think the kitten is begging for food but so innocent. . .

S.Belle
10-27-2010, 01:26 AM
I wonder what made this cat go OMG.....huge pile of catnip maybe?

'Abd-al Latif
10-30-2010, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
MashaAllaah they are so cute Jazakallahu khaayr for sharing

I think the kitten is begging for food but so innocent. . .
That's really sad, the cat should be given what it wants. Perhaps its just asking for milk. I really hate seeing people or animals begging for food, I wouldn't be able to sleep properly unless I gave them something to fill their stomach with.

S.Belle
10-30-2010, 04:38 PM
;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-30-2010, 05:20 PM
^ lol its funny how one gets bored and starts cleaning themselve and the others just staring soo cute
also i think they forgot how to fight :-\

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
That's really sad, the cat should be given what it wants. Perhaps its just asking for milk. I really hate seeing people or animals begging for food, I wouldn't be able to sleep properly unless I gave them something to fill their stomach with.
Yes bro i agree it is sad how there can be such cruel people in this world and it makes you feel really bad inside that you couldnt help them out

Altho the video i posted if you see in the background there is already food in the plate, im not sure what the cat may really be doing, but im quite sure cats do that with their paws when they are hungry or begging for food.

Allaahu Allam i have a kitten but she has never done that yet :-\

S.Belle
11-21-2010, 03:25 AM

Yanal
11-21-2010, 08:44 AM
:sl:

I also absolutely adore cats and kittens. Masha'Allaah,brought a smile to my face. I also wish I could have one..

Amoeba
11-21-2010, 09:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Notice the cat goes up to the food bowl in the video, sniffs it, and then does its begging trick. It's got food there but it's not the food it wants, or it's begun to spoil... No harm done so long as the carer changed the food and gave it something it could eat. Cats are often fussy eaters. I think it's pretty neat that the cat has been taught a very clear and precise manner of letting you know what it wants to be honest I can't really see what's sad about it. If you got to see later on and the cat didn't get fed, then yes that would be sad, but we don't get to see that and for all we know the carer might have changed the food.

It's not so good just to leave food in a bowl for the cat to come get it when it likes because they detect the first signs of food spoilage long before we can and won't touch it when they do, just a couple of hours is all it needs to smell unappetizing for the cat. Sensitive noses. So better the cat lets you know when its hungry and ready to eat something rather than to avoid food wastage by leaving food out and then later needing to change it. Begging is really just a name for the trick, although the word itself in in other aspects of reality has negative connotations, it's not the same meaning.

GuestFellow
11-21-2010, 07:32 PM
:sl:

Cats are cute but I wouldn't like to keep one, I cannot stand to clean after them when they go...toilet. I feel like I am going to throw up.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!