/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What if...?

leeds
10-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Quran like we treat our cell phone?

What if we carried it around wherever we went?

What if we flipped through it several time a day?

What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?

What if we used it to receive messages from the text?

What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?

What if we gave it to Kids as gifts?

What if we used it when we travelled?

What if we used it in case of emergency?

This is something to make you go....hmm...where is my Quran?

Oh, and one more thing.

Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Quran being
Disconnected because Allah already paid the bill.

Makes you stop and think 'where are my priorities? And no dropped calls!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
10-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Nice words bro, subhanAllah. Jazaka Allahu Khayran for posting this.
format_quote Originally Posted by leeds
What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
[...]
Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Quran being
Disconnected because Allah already paid the bill.
[...]
Makes you stop and think 'where are my priorities? And no dropped calls!
That's really sad brother. If we could really feel how Qur'an is important for us, then we will treat it better than our cellphone.

serena77
10-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Salaam/Peace to all
IF people were different ... I think it would be wonderful.. but in small (bible belt ) rural towns like where i live... honestly I think I'd be scared to carry it around w/ me. - or at least take it out w/ others around .... I know how right wing anti muslim so many people are at my church and i just can't believe thats limited to the church i attend. Also sadly... I can't move. my mother and stepfather are here... I"m around to help them out ... but mom doesn't ever want me to leave.....
Serena

Misz_Muslimah
10-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Subhanallah..Jazaakalahu khayr for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ghost
10-23-2010, 09:46 PM
I have the Quran on my phone. Good times.

hafiz78664
11-19-2010, 01:07 PM
o nice one....

ayesha.ansari
12-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Nauzubillah!
Quran can't be treated like this and may ALLAH give powers to all that they won't do this type of any act. its a holy book and we respect this book.

Raaina
12-06-2010, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayesha.ansari
Nauzubillah!
Quran can't be treated like this and may ALLAH give powers to all that they won't do this type of any act. its a holy book and we respect this book.
salaam,

Surely the OP was meaning if we relied on the Quran as much as we do nowadays a mobile phone, it would be better for our deen and humanity :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!