AzizMostafa
10-26-2010, 04:13 AM

السلام عليكم .

http://www.toiraq.com/showthread.php...360#post194360

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Salaam

thanks for sharing but u missed the most interesting part : But then again, why is it after all that, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPJtmdChprg

mrquestion
11-12-2010, 10:13 PM
These cartoons don't even make sense. Properganda bullcrap if you ask me.

Western and Muslim are not exclusive, we have western Muslims. Whoever made these dumb cartoons are contributing to the problems. Creating a divide between Islam and non Islam people in the same countries.

aadil77
11-12-2010, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mrquestion

Western and Muslim are not exclusive, we have western Muslims. Whoever made these dumb cartoons are contributing to the problems. Creating a divide between Islam and non Islam people in the same countries.
Theres a verse in the Qu'ran.... it referes to you:

Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb, who have no sense. 8:22

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
11-12-2010, 10:30 PM

Hi,

But some think not,some think that Muslims are oppressed,your only one being not the other majority.

GuestFellow
11-12-2010, 10:44 PM
These cartoons don't even make sense. Properganda bullcrap if you ask me.[
Why?

Western and Muslim are not exclusive, we have western Muslims.
The cartoons were not even arguing that that west and Muslims were mutually exclusive.

Whoever made these dumb cartoons are contributing to the problems.
How?

Creating a divide between Islam and non Islam people in the same countries.
Please elaborate.

جوري
11-13-2010, 12:39 AM
loved the cartoon thanks..

Ummu Sufyaan
11-13-2010, 10:56 AM
propaganda or not, it's still very true.

i see it as stating the obvious.

mrquestion
11-13-2010, 11:23 AM
WANTED MUSLIM DEAD OR ALIVE
Wanted by who?

A NUN CAN BE COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE...
Who says the muslim woman opressed?

When a western woman stays at home to ...look after her house and kids she is respected by the entire society because of sacrificing her life to her house But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, "she needs to be liberated"!
Since this cartoon image is refering to western people as non muslims, even tho we have muslims living in western countries I'll keep the theme going by refering to non muslims as western. Women are nuturers, women in general are better at looking after children, a natural role for women of all cultures and races is to look after children while the man provides for the family. This cartoon is saying muslim women need to be liberated, why?

*Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom? But when a Muslim Girl/Lady wears Hijab, they prevent her from entering the university
Which university? For reference could someone give a couple of examples?

mrquestion
11-13-2010, 11:37 AM
When a child dedicates himself to a subject, he has potential and talent.. But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless

I havn't heard this before, however if all a person studies is an ancient book, he'll only learn the contents of that book. If another person studies medicine he will save lives. I wouldnt use the word hopeless for the religious person, HOPEFUL would be a better way to describe them.

When there is trouble, we accept any solution available, right? However, if the solution lies in Islam, we refuse to take a look at it
Examples please

When a Jew kills someone, religion ... is not mentioned, but when a Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial
Usually it's when the muslim kills in the name of islam, usually their last words being ''god is great'

When someone sacrfices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and everyone respects him. But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated --- He gets the title of 'terrorist'
No, a terrorist is someone that kills innocent people. If somebody gives their life to save another life it's heroic, if someone blows themselves up along with a bunch of innocent people it's dumb

mrquestion
11-13-2010, 11:57 AM
When someone drives a perfect car in an improper manner, no one blames the car.... But when any Muslim makes a mistake or treats people in a bad manner - people say "Islam is the reason
LOL what a stupid comparison. A car is a vehical, it has no texts or quotes, it does not tell you to behave a certain way or drive bad, the person controlling the car if driving like an idiot has full responsibility. If a person flies a plane into a building because he believes his god and his religion is commanding him to then I think the religion should accept some responsibility

Without giving a glance at Islamic laws, people believe what the newspapers say. But question what the Holy QURAN says
Idiots listen to papers, intelligent people do their research and reach their own conclusions.

The only cartoon I slightly agree with is the last cartoon, The US government invaded iraq for financial reasons. Unfortunatly it just happened to be a majority muslim country which looks like an attack on islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!