/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Drawing...

Amat Allah
11-12-2010, 12:26 PM

Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Humbly, sharing some of my drawings ...I rarely draw thats why I have few drawings and most of them are gifts to people whom I treasure and you will notice this cause their names are written on those drawings...May Allah love them , all of you and The Ummah Ameeeen

I was thinking of posting them before but I felt shy and now seeing others sharing their drawings and paintings encouraged me...Alhamdulillah

I love to draw with the pencil only, I used photoshop to darken them to make you see the details and lines ...

In shaa Allah you will like them...

And please, I need some advices to improve my drawing ...

1- I used smudge tool here...

2_

In shaa Allah will post more later...

Don`t forget to post your critical views in shaa Allah...

leaving you under Allah`s care...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Salaam Sis

thanks for sharing the nice drawings , keep them coming :D

Ansariyah
11-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Looks lovely sis, mashaAllah :wub:

Woodrow
11-12-2010, 01:10 PM
:sl:

Quite interesting and very well done. I see them as being ideal for doing on porcelain dish ware and pottery.

Yhe first one would be an ecellent pattern on a set of china plate and saucers. The bottom one would be great on a ceramic cup or on a porcelain ink bottle.

Very refreshing work you do. I enjoyed looking at these 2, looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
11-12-2010, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam Sis
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

thanks for sharing the nice drawings , keep them coming :D

you are very wellcome my dear sister, May Allah love you Ameeen in shaa Allah will post more now...

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Looks lovely sis, mashaAllah :wub:

Jazaki Allahu khayeran and May He loves you Ameeen Alhamdulillah you liked it sisters...

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Quite interesting and very well done. I see them as being ideal for doing on porcelain dish ware and pottery.

Yhe first one would be an ecellent pattern on a set of china plate and saucers. The bottom one would be great on a ceramic cup or on a porcelain ink bottle.

Very refreshing work you do. I enjoyed looking at these 2, looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

I don`t know how to work on porcelain dish ware and pottery but in shaa Allah will try and show you all in future...

Jazakum Allahu khayran Ya Akhi Al Kareem for your encourging words and May Allah love you Ameeen

will post more ins haa Allah and you will notice that my drawings are similar to each other cause all of them conatin boats waterfalls mountains lakes and flowers...what I will post is different than the two above, I don`t know how to explain for you but humbly here you are you will see:

3-

4_

5_

6_

In shaa Allah more will come later ,May you like them Ameeen

Alpha Dude
11-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Very nice, MashaAllah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Those pics you posted are beautiful, good job sis!

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing with us and would love to see more inshaAllaah.

Wa alaaykum salaam

S.Belle
11-12-2010, 05:04 PM
WOW these are soooo beautiful mashallah
this is how i someday aspire to draw post more please :statisfie

tw009
11-12-2010, 05:53 PM
wow very detailed and neat, MashAllah!!

Hayaa
11-12-2010, 05:58 PM
:sl: sister, may Allaah increase you in talent! I loved them all; they're all very detailed and expressive. :wub:

Misz_Muslimah
11-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Beautiful mashallah! :wub:

Amat Allah
11-12-2010, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
Very nice, MashaAllah.
Jazakum Allahu khayran my respected and noble brother, May Allah love you Ameeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Those pics you posted are beautiful, good job sis!

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing with us and would love to see more inshaAllaah.

Wa alaaykum salaam
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Thank you my sweetie the beauty is in your eyes May Allah love you Ameeen in shaa Allah I will post more...

format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
WOW these are soooo beautiful mashallah
this is how i someday aspire to draw post more please :statisfie
Thank you my dear and May Allah make you draw better than those no but the best Ameeeeeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by tw009
wow very detailed and neat, MashAllah!!
Jazaki Allahu khayran my precious ,May Allah be pleased with you Ameeeeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
:sl: sister, may Allaah increase you in talent! I loved them all; they're all very detailed and expressive. :wub:

and May Allah love you my dear and increase you in Imaan Taqwaa and knowledge of Qur`aan and Sunnah Ameeeeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
Beautiful mashallah! :wub:
Jazaki Allahu kayran my dear S.C may Allah love you Ameeeeen

humbly here you are more:

7_

8_

9_

in shaa Allah you will like them...

*charisma*
11-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

mashallah they're so alluring and capturing...i could look at these all day :D it makes me wanna jump into the pix

fi aman allah
w'salaam

Amat Allah
11-13-2010, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

mashallah they're so alluring and capturing...i could look at these all day :D it makes me wanna jump into the pix

fi aman allah
w'salaam

:embarrass Jazaki Allahu khayran my sweetie ^^ and May Allah love you Ameeen

here you are:

these two are old:

10-

11_

and this one I colored with photoshop and will tell you its meaning:

12_

This is a repented person whom his face fell from the shame of Allah because of his sins; making a ground and watered it with the tears of repentance and remorse and that made the flower of repentance comes to life, grows and blossoms and that in the middle of the flower is the pearl of sincerety...

It is the shame you feel when you think of all Allah`s blessings which He showers you with day and night while you are sinful and uncapable to Thank Allah enough, it is a heart burning feeling how much Allah Is Compassionate and Merciful and how much we are sinful and ungrateful...

O Allah guide us ,forgive us all, accept our repentance and wash us with Your Mercy and blessings and help us to worship You right and Be pleased with us till we meet You Ameeen

Woodrow
11-13-2010, 01:26 PM

Fantastic work you do. I personally like the simplicity of the non-colorized version better. You have an outstanding ability to bring out the best in monochromatic art. I see your talent as to use it for greatest impact.

I hope you do stick with the monochrome and avoid the use of colors. I believe you have a great gift and your skills are in the use of single color (Monochrome)

Just my opinion, I am certain others will think different.

CosmicPathos
11-13-2010, 02:13 PM
These are very expressive. As a male, I would never explicitly depict the element of "love" in my drawings (if I drew at all) but nevertheless the skill and precision in your hand is mashAllah very interesting. I also like the ships ... and the complex patterns you draw ....

Ummu Sufyaan
11-14-2010, 08:03 AM
very good ukhtee. keep it up. maybe you can give me some advise on sketching (once i can be bothered to post my work).

Amat Allah
11-14-2010, 12:21 PM

Fantastic work you do. I personally like the simplicity of the non-colorized version better. You have an outstanding ability to bring out the best in monochromatic art. I see your talent as to use it for greatest impact.

I hope you do stick with the monochrome and avoid the use of colors. I believe you have a great gift and your skills are in the use of single color (Monochrome)

Just my opinion, I am certain others will think different.

Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Jazakum Allahu khayran my respected brother. wallahi your words my brothers and sisters are very encouraging ,May Allah fill your hearts with the endless happiness in this dunya and Akhirah and all the Ummah Ameeeen. actually this is my idea too my noble brother Woodrow (to stick with the monochrome and avoid the use of colors).I love to use the pencil only and use no colors but only when I draw funny things for my little sister...and now it was only a thought to color that drawing with the photoshop but the original one is away better in my eyes than the colored one...

I used to paint long ago but I stopped then used my pencil filling a book of mine with drawings which had been stolen then I stopped for a long time...and now I don`t draw but rarely and can`t draw in anytime...Alhamdulillah...

format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
These are very expressive. As a male, I would never explicitly depict the element of "love" in my drawings (if I drew at all) but nevertheless the skill and precision in your hand is mashAllah very interesting. I also like the ships ... and the complex patterns you draw ....
Jazakum Allahu khayran my respected brother, indeed very encourging words with all my humility, May Allah love you Ameeeen and I believe that everyone can draw but in his/her own special way even if it was a line then it has a meaning at least the moment of your life which you spent drawing that line. ..

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan

very good ukhtee. keep it up. maybe you can give me some advise on sketching (once i can be bothered to post my work).

me ? I didn`t learn drawing but its one of Allah`s blessings which He bestowed on me Alhamdulillah but I will try my best wallahi for Allah`s sake then to make one of my precious sisters happy...in shaa Allah..May Allah love you Ameeeen

humbly, here you are this one is new and simple draw it for a sweet sister of mine:

in shaa Allah will post more later...

Ummu Sufyaan
11-14-2010, 01:29 PM
^lovely. you said b4 that you use photo shop to enhance your sketches? i think photo shop tends to take away the genuineness of any image (sketch or photo). i reckon a picture is good for what it is, without adding anything artificial to it.

just my 2 cents =)

Amat Allah
11-14-2010, 02:00 PM
^lovely. you said b4 that you use photo shop to enhance your sketches? i think photo shop tends to take away the genuineness of any image (sketch or photo). i reckon a picture is good for what it is, without adding anything artificial to it.

just my 2 cents =)
Did I?

I said that I used smudge tool only in the first drawing I posted here and draken others to make you see the details (because our scaner is not good and not showing the real dark color of my drawings but pale and fading colors) thats it...

take another look at my drawings and you will see if they are real or enhanced by the photoshop...and that drawing which I colored it was just a try to see how it would be like and honestly I didn`t like it that much...cause I love the color of the pencil only and use my fingers and tissues for shadows...

anyway, I am nothing but amateur ,I am not a real artist .whenever I feel like I wana draw I do and can not draw in anytime...it is nothing more than a hobby and away to hide some of my feelings and to express some..and I know that out there ,there are many people whom their drawings and paintings are real and away better than mine which are nothing to theirs...All Praise and Glory be to Allah...

some people use the photoshop in amazing way than none can sub haan Allah so, i don`t see photoshop as you do my dear ,everyone has his way and art...

in shaa Allah, oneday you will honor us by sharing some of yours...may Allah love you and reward you with the best always and for ever Ameeeen

~Raindrop~
01-09-2011, 05:19 AM

Beautiful drawings mashaAllah. I'd love to see more when you have the time to post again, inshaAllah :)

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-09-2011, 05:55 AM
Wow! those are very beautiful, with a lot of precision.
At an average how much time does it take to create a drawing? Drawings, paintings and photo art is an alien knowledge to me. :D

Amat Allah
01-09-2011, 06:01 AM
Humbly here you are:

Thinking of my family:

it is so hard to express your love for your family, for your home; where you find peace love care warmth and everything beautiful so, no matter how I drew, I won`t be able ever to express my feelings towards Islamic board never; cause what I feel for my precious family and dear home IB; is bigger than my ability in drawing and expressing...Islamic board changed so much in me after Allah and I will be grateful to this home of mine and its precious and so beloved people (after Allah) till I meet my Lord...

Thank you for everyone here all of you brothers and sisters , Wallahi you are all so dear to me and loved beyond your imagination and ability of thinking and if you wana laugh now from what I would say just laugh but to me you are all like not only brothers and sisters but like my children, part of me; cause whenever I am a way I feel like my heart is about to explode missing you all and longing to see you...May Allah make this love only for His sake and increase it till we meet under the shade of Allah`s throne where the lovers for His sake then in the highest level of the Paradise before Allah; looking at His Al Mighty face and covered with His blessings pleasure and grace sitting with all the Saliheen...Aaaameeeeeen

happialy, with teary eyes ...I love you all till for ever...

with all my respect, humility and love:

Amat Allah

Amat Allah
01-09-2011, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

Beautiful drawings mashaAllah. I'd love to see more when you have the time to post again, inshaAllah :)
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
Wow! those are very beautiful, with a lot of precision.
At an average how much time does it take to create a drawing? Drawings, paintings and photo art is an alien knowledge to me. :D

the beauty is in your eyes my sweet sister and respected brother May Allah love you both and all the Ummah Ameeen

for me; it takes from 3 hours to days depending on the mood and the free time I have sub`haan Allah...what you are seeing here is a simple drawing not that professional my noble brother, its nothing more than a hobby ...

to me, everyone can draw and needs no knowledge to do that ..try yourself and you will see...in shaa Allah...

May Allah reward you and all the Ummah with the highest level of Paradise without being reckoning...Ameeeen

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-09-2011, 11:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
try yourself and you will see...in shaa Allah...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I tried and the this is my creation. :D

Sorry for ruining this thread, my sincere apologies to you.:sorry:

Amat Allah
01-09-2011, 11:24 AM
you ruined nothing my respected brother ; please there is no need to apologise and if you want to post more do it in shaa Allah but try to stay a way from drawing human and animals; cause it is forbidden in Islam to do so, May Allah be pleased with you and preserve you Akhi always and for ever and all the Ummah Ameeen

you have succeeded in drawing a skinny and hairless picture of me, you just forgot the Hijaab, try more and you will surprise yourself...May Allah be with you Ameeen

Ummu Sufyaan
01-09-2011, 12:33 PM
i really like the ships :thumbs_up...mashAllah keep it up

tigerkhan
01-09-2011, 04:20 PM
MasaAllah these are v.v.nice drawing...

Sawdah
01-09-2011, 06:36 PM
You have an amazing imagination sis Amat Allah. Those drawings are so beautiful, mashaAllah. I absolutely love them, especially this one:

You have a wonderful talent ukhti, mashaAllah. :statisfie.

Faatin
03-22-2011, 05:08 AM
Sis your drawings are spectacular. They are all very original and creative, it's interesting how even though they are all black and white, the positive energy that these drawings give, make them appear colorful. Keep up the great work =). OOhh and I really like this one

Amat Allah
03-22-2011, 05:25 AM
Humbly, I don`t know what to reply on you my sweetheart but May Allah The Exalted love you, be pleased with you and reward you with the Highest level of the Paradise without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeeen

Amat Allah
03-22-2011, 05:48 AM
i really like the ships :thumbs_up...mashAllah keep it up
you already have one so sail with it and visit me soon in shaa Allah...May Allah love you and protect you from all harms and all the Ummah Ameeen

format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
MasaAllah these are v.v.nice drawing...
Jazakum Allahu khayran Akhi, May Allah grant you Al firdaws Ameeeeeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by SeekerofJannah
You have an amazing imagination sis Amat Allah. Those drawings are so beautiful, mashaAllah. I absolutely love them, especially this one:

You have a wonderful talent ukhti, mashaAllah. :statisfie.
May Allah love you darling and May He never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty Face in Al Firdaws and all the Ummah Ameeeen

Humbly, here you are this one and tell me what is the strange in it :

Mr.President
03-22-2011, 06:47 AM
wow masha allah ! u r a gr8 design

just an idea did u tried making card designs ? cuz ull do gr8 if u did ! masha allah u have a creative mind when it comes to designing

ie. marriage invitation cards

just an idea okay !

Human_Being
03-22-2011, 08:50 AM
mashAllah u hav a very uneeque style iv been lookin thru ur thread and u are very skiiled with the pencil

IDK what advice I can give cuz im not at ur skill level except just keep drawing lol

Amat Allah
03-22-2011, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President
wow masha allah ! u r a gr8 design

just an idea did u tried making card designs ? cuz ull do gr8 if u did ! masha allah u have a creative mind when it comes to designing

ie. marriage invitation cards

just an idea okay !
Jazakum Allahu khayran my respected brother, no I never thought of making wedding cards but it is an amazing Idea which I might try to do but the problem is that I can`t draw at anytime ... how to make you understand ? if you would tell me draw me one now I won`t be able to do it but it needs a specifice mood to me drawn...its like writing poems, in shaa Allah you will understand and in shaa Allah I will post drawings witch I drew while I am not in the mood of drawing and you will understand what I meant....May Allah reward you with Al Firdaws without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being
mashAllah u hav a very uneeque style iv been lookin thru ur thread and u are very skiiled with the pencil

IDK what advice I can give cuz im not at ur skill level except just keep drawing lol
its not the level of the skill my noble brother, everyone has his/her style and way of darwing and I am pretty sure that there are things which you can draw while I can`t and drawings are like fruits each one has its look, smell and taste and also tells ya alot of the owner of the drawing cause every line has a meaning for its a result of some feeling or emotion which is part of the artist and his/her life...

May Allah love you and reward ya with the best always and forever and all the Ummah Ameeeeen

al Amaanah
03-23-2011, 03:46 AM
:salamext:

amazing drawings ya ghaaliyah, Allah yibaarik feeki ameeeen!

:w:

Amat Allah
03-23-2011, 10:44 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh

Jazaki Allahu khayran Ya Aghlaa ghaaliyah ^^ May Allah reward you with Al Firdaws Al Alaa bella 7isaab Ameeeeen D.H.

Amat Allah
03-23-2011, 10:53 AM
edit...........

MustafaMc
03-23-2011, 10:53 AM

That was exactly the thought that came to my mind as well. Masha'Allah, these drawings are quite pleasing to look at.

Amat Allah
03-23-2011, 11:33 AM
Jazakum Allahu khayran my respected brother, May Allah love you, honor you and be pleased with you always and forever and all the Ummah Ameeeen

yas2010
03-23-2011, 11:44 AM
Salaam Sister Amat Allah,

Allah (swt) has blessed you with a beautiful talent.

Do you / thought about selling these on canvas?

JK

Endymion
03-23-2011, 12:01 PM
Amat Allah

The light effect you made in your sketches is just amazing.I dont know which one i like the most,they all are great :thumbs_up

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Tch tch tch ........... :cry:

Now i have come to know that your job is Really tiring imsad

:giggling:

Amat Allah
03-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Welcome my sweetie ^^

Jazaki Allahu khayran and May Allah bless every moment of your life and give you the best of this life and of the Hereafter and all the Ummah Ameeeeen

No honey, the matter is that I am so attached to what I draw, I put so much of me and my emotions in my drawings which made it hard for me to give up one, they are like my children and I draw for those whom I love and treasure so, when I see what I drew for them I remember them ;its like having them beside me...and also I can`t draw at anytime ; its like writing poem if having no feelings to express then the poem won`t be a poem ....in shaa Allah you understood me...

May Allah love you and and sister Endi ^^ too and be pleased with you both till you meet Him in Al Firdaws Ameeen

Al-Mufarridun
03-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Masha'Allah.

Very Beautiful drawings. I'm specially fond of the boats in the drawings. I interpret them to represent our journey to Allah(swt), they remind me of this verse in surah an-Najm.

what do they mean to you sis Amat Allah?

Amat Allah
03-23-2011, 01:02 PM
That was exactly my feeling when I drew the first ship ...journey to Jannah where Allah waiting for His true righteous servants and slaves to bless them with His endless graces and cover them with the Light of His Al Mighty Face...May you my noble brother and all my Ummah be from them Ameeen

here you are these pics I drew whne I am not completely ready to hold a pencil between my fingers, I tried to make them better but I failed tho, they hide so much :

I drew one yesterday for someone I love , respect and wish her happiness always and forever but still there is something missing in the drawing I need to draw it in shaa Allah before I send it to her

and here you are this one which I posted before but its link doesn`t work anymore:

in shaa Allah tomorrow will post the new one after I send it to my precious sister...

Humbly, Jazakum Allahu khayran and May He never prevent you from all good neither in this life nor the after life Ameeeeeeeeen

al Amaanah
03-23-2011, 03:42 PM

:thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

MustafaMc
03-23-2011, 10:51 PM
Sister, Allah (swt) has willed that you have an amazing talent. Have you thought about incorporating more Arabic calligraphy into your drawings?

Little_Lion
03-24-2011, 01:44 AM
Jazak'Allah khayr for sharing with us, sis . . . Allah has provided you with a great gift and I am humbled that He has chosen that I get a moment to appreciate it. Please continue to share, insha'Allah; you are an inspiration to those of us who would wish to create more for Allah's glory!

Sawdah
03-24-2011, 03:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

May Allah love you darling and May He never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty Face in Al Firdaws and all the Ummah Ameeeen

Humbly, here you are this one and tell me what is the strange in it :

Ameen and may Allah SWT give you the same and more. ^^

There is nothing strange about it, it's absolutely beautiful sis, mashaAllah. ♥

Amat Allah
03-24-2011, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah

:thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Jazaki Allahu khayran sha7.... and May Allah love you always and forever Ameeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Sister, Allah (swt) has willed that you have an amazing talent. Have you thought about incorporating more Arabic calligraphy into your drawings?
Jazakum Allahu khayran my respected brother Ameeeen Alhamdulillah The Most Generous ...

I have been told that my Arabic hand writing looks like the chickens scratches so, I am not sure about incorporating more Arabic calligraphy into my drawings but in shaa Allah I will try my best to do it and when I do; Humbly, that drawing will be yours my noble brother in shaa Allah...with all my respect and humility...

format_quote Originally Posted by Little_Lion
Jazak'Allah khayr for sharing with us, sis . . . Allah has provided you with a great gift and I am humbled that He has chosen that I get a moment to appreciate it. Please continue to share, insha'Allah; you are an inspiration to those of us who would wish to create more for Allah's glory!
May Allah love you my sweetheart, be pleased with you, honor you and elevate your status in this dunya and Akhirah and all the Ummah Ameeeen

in shaa Allah you will see more honey but I won`t be the one who will post it here but my precious and dear beloved sister whom I drew it for her in shaa Allah...

love you darling unconditionaly, deeply and endlessly for Allah`s sake...^^

format_quote Originally Posted by Sawdah
Ameen and may Allah SWT give you the same and more. ^^
format_quote Originally Posted by Sawdah

There is nothing strange about it, it's absolutely beautiful sis, mashaAllah. ♥
Jazaki Allahu khayran habibati Ameeeen but what I meant is ; if you would look carefully ; you will see something not normal (strange)... try to find it and tell me ^^

Woodrow
03-24-2011, 02:39 PM

wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Jazaki Allahu khayran sha7.... and May Allah love you always and forever Ameeeen

Jazakum Allahu khayran my respected brother Ameeeen Alhamdulillah The Most Generous ...

I have been told that my Arabic hand writing looks like the chickens scratches so, I am not sure about incorporating more Arabic calligraphy into my drawings but in shaa Allah I will try my best to do it and when I do; Humbly, that drawing will be yours my noble brother in shaa Allah...with all my respect and humility...

May Allah love you my sweetheart, be pleased with you, honor you and elevate your status in this dunya and Akhirah and all the Ummah Ameeeen

in shaa Allah you will see more honey but I won`t be the one who will post it here but my precious and dear beloved sister whom I drew it for her in shaa Allah...

love you darling unconditionaly, deeply and endlessly for Allah`s sake...^^

Jazaki Allahu khayran habibati Ameeeen but what I meant is ; if you would look carefully ; you will see something not normal (strange)... try to find it and tell me ^^

The tall upright rose without thorns is both lovely and strange as the Beauty of a rose is often over shadowed by thorns and twisted stems. This is a rose of nobility, beyond the common rose.

Amat Allah
03-25-2011, 11:19 AM
The tall upright rose without thorns is both lovely and strange as the Beauty of a rose is often over shadowed by thorns and twisted stems. This is a rose of nobility, beyond the common rose.

Humbly, May Allah help me to draw you one not which you will deserve my respected brother; but the one which will deserve you ...everytime, I am overwhelmed with your kindness and respect and many of my brothers and sisters here too, May Allah preserve you all and May Allah never prevent me from all of you and May He make me deserve you all, your kind words, Duaa and make me a good sister to you and if I would harm you by any mean then May Allah protect you all from me and from all harms and May He give you all the goodness in this world Ameeeeen

and the nobility and magnanimity are in your pure heart ,May Allah The Exalted never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty face in the highest level of the Paradise; you, your family and all the Ummah...Ameeen

till this moment, I am unable to know how I will repay you all for your respect and your most wonderful treatment...indeed, you are all a great gift and blessings from Allah..May Allah protect you all Ameeen

with my endless respect and humility, your sister:

Amat Allah

Reflections
03-25-2011, 11:46 AM

AsSaalamu Aalaykum,

MashaAllah that is so sweet of you to draw for IB..How about drawing with just certain ayahs from the Qur'an which inspire you? Obviously Qur'an is in inspiration, but you know how for each indervitual there are certain ayaat which feel like they are directly at you..or I'm not making sense...May Allah bless you in this dunya and in the aakhirah..barakAllahufeeki.

Ma3asalama

Amat Allah
03-25-2011, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
AsSaalamu Aalaykum, MashaAllah that is so sweet of you to draw for IB..How about drawing with just certain ayahs from the Qur'an which inspire you? Obviously Qur'an is in inspiration, but you know how for each indervitual there are certain ayaat which feel like they are directly at you..or I'm not making sense...May Allah bless you in this dunya and in the aakhirah..barakAllahufeeki. Ma3asalama

Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh my sweetie ^^

that what i was thinking of when our respected brother MustafaMc asked:

Have you thought about incorporating more Arabic calligraphy into your drawings?
I thought of incorporating certain aayaat in my drawing and in shaa Allah you will see it soon my dear... May Allah love you and fill your heart with Qur`aan, Sunnah and their knowledge and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeeen

elina
03-25-2011, 02:23 PM
salaam sis....that is really beautiful work...thank you for sharing :) I found looking at it really calming :)

i also liked the stick person ...sorry cant remember who posted it.... glad someone else the same artistic flare as me lol

Amat Allah
03-25-2011, 03:42 PM
The beauty is in your heart and you are really so very wellcome at anytime my sweetheart ^^

May Allah fill your heart with the endless peace , comfort , His love and rememberance and May He love you and be pleased with you always and forever and all the Ummah Ameeeen

Amat Allah
03-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Have you thought about incorporating more Arabic calligraphy into your drawings?

This is how I understood what our respected brother MustafaMc suggested and what our sister Bint Abi was trying to say, May Allah preserve them both and all of you Ameeeen

I tried my best for its the first time for me to do this and in shaa Allah you will see more in future...

Humbly, here you are:

on the pitcher written the begining of Ayat Al Kursi and the second Ayah of Surat Aal Im`raan:"اللَّـهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ "
"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. (2)"

one the paper written verse # 162 from Surat Al An`aam:"قُلْ إِنَّ صَلَاتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلَّـهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ "
"Say (O Muhammad SAW):"Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)".

may Allah love you all Ameeen

al Amaanah
03-27-2011, 08:16 PM

Allah yibaarik feeeeki dti :thumbs_up !

Ghazalah
03-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Edit: Just saw your Arby picture its amazing.

I absolutely love your drawings mashAllah! (I cannot draw even if my life depended on it)

Woodrow
03-27-2011, 09:57 PM

A slideshow GIF for you Sister. Copy the URL and share it as you please.

URL= http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...untitled22.gif

Al-Mufarridun
03-27-2011, 10:12 PM
ما شاء الله لا قوة إلا بالله

MustafaMc
03-27-2011, 10:23 PM

This is how I understood what our respected brother MustafaMc suggested and what our sister Bint Abi was trying to say, May Allah preserve them both and all of you Ameeeen

I tried my best for its the first time for me to do this and in shaa Allah you will see more in future...

Humbly, here you are:

on the pitcher written the begining of Ayat Al Kursi and the second Ayah of Surat Aal Im`raan:"اللَّـهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ "
"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. (2)"

one the paper written verse # 162 from Surat Al An`aam:"قُلْ إِنَّ صَلَاتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلَّـهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ "
"Say (O Muhammad SAW):"Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)".

may Allah love you all Ameeen
I am honored and overcome with emotion that you would attempt something for the first time in response to my suggestion. Your art work is simply amazing, masha'Allah. To me there is nothing more beautiful than the Words of Allah (swt) and, although I can read very little Arabic, seeing ayat that are special to you adds a wonderful touch. I believe that like there is a reward for every letter of the Quran recited, so also perhaps there is a reward for every letter you include in your art, and Allah (swt) knows best.

Amat Allah
03-28-2011, 03:06 AM

Allah yibaarik feeeeki dti :thumbs_up !

wifeeki ya qalbi Ameeeeeeeen ^^

format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Edit: Just saw your Arby picture its amazing.

I absolutely love your drawings mashAllah! (I cannot draw even if my life depended on it)
may Allah love you my sweetheart Ameeeeen

that is from the blessings of Allah then your kind words and encouragement may Allah be pleased with you all and never deprive me from all of you Ameeeeeen

I love you all so much more than you can imagine...and trust me honey, you can draw in your own style and way just try...^^

A slideshow GIF for you Sister. Copy the URL and share it as you please.

URL= http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...untitled22.gif

May Allah love you always and forever my respected and noble brother and bless every single moment of your precious life Ameeeeeeeen

I saved this precious and dear gift to me which I am so honored to have from an amazing brother whom is the crown of my head and whom I am so proud of him and so happy for he the respected and all the IB family are a great gift and blessings from Allah...Indeed Alhamdulillah...

(you made me cry from happiness) may Allah never make you hear the sound of hellfire and all the Ummah Ameeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
ما شاء الله لا قوة إلا بالله
Jazakum Allahu khayran my respected brother, May Allah love you and bless you always and forever Ameeeen

I am honored and overcome with emotion that you would attempt something for the first time in response to my suggestion. Your art work is simply amazing, masha'Allah. To me there is nothing more beautiful than the Words of Allah (swt) and, although I can read very little Arabic, seeing ayat that are special to you adds a wonderful touch. I believe that like there is a reward for every letter of the Quran recited, so also perhaps there is a reward for every letter you include in your art, and Allah (swt) knows best.
Baraka Allahu feekum my respected and noble brother Ameeen

I am the honored one here because of drawing for those whom I respect, love and treasure, for those whom Allah blessed me with as the best people I have ever met , known and shared with them so much of me...
and the same for me; nothing is more beautiful than the words of Allah and the word Allah itself, I just can`t finish a drawing without writing it and thats why all of you loved my drawings not because they are beautiful but because of the light of the word Allah which beautified them and our hearts and souls before...Alhamdulillah...

May Allah love you all and make me deserve all your kind words and treatment Ameeeeeeen

Humbly:

Amat Allah.

Ummu Sufyaan
03-28-2011, 12:54 PM
My sister Amatullah took her time out to sketch me a beautiful picture that i think deserves mention in this thread. may allah reward you. i really like the tiny details...the details are really good mashallah.

Reflections
03-28-2011, 01:17 PM
MashAllah!Keep it up ya ukhti..looking forward to seeing more insha-Allah

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-28-2011, 02:24 PM

What is there to critique exactly? They're all so beautiful mashaAllaah. Wonderfully done sis :wub: Love them!

Ansariyah
03-28-2011, 03:08 PM
I dont know why but ur drawings remind me of Weddings=)

Endymion
03-28-2011, 03:35 PM
May be the plenty of Flowers made you think that :statisfie

And when i look at these flowers without thorns,i think of Amat Allah.The beauty of flowers represent her Nature and her Personality.And they are without thorns remind me of her Chaste Nature and high Character :statisfie
May the Blessings and Mercy of Allah SWT be with her always :statisfie

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Amat Allah is a sweety mashaAllaah. Love her :wub: :wub:

Alpha Dude
03-28-2011, 06:19 PM
MashaAllah, very very creative pics.

sherz_umr
03-28-2011, 07:54 PM
fantabulous..have u tried henna designing? You'v got the flow in ur style of drawing.. Im sure u'l enjoy it.
If u like..Thers this site i realy loved.. I think its called www.khaleejia.blogspot.com..checkout the emariti henna designs.

Amat Allah
03-29-2011, 04:13 AM
My sister Amatullah took her time out to sketch me a beautiful picture that i think deserves mention in this thread. may allah reward you. i really like the tiny details...the details are really good mashallah.

May Allah love you habibati Ameeen I don`t know how to thank you for this ^^ humbly, jazaki Allah Al Firdaws bella 7issab Ameeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
MashAllah!Keep it up ya ukhti..looking forward to seeing more insha-Allah
in shaa Allah I will soon post a new one honey...May Allah be pleased with you and love you Ameeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven

What is there to critique exactly? They're all so beautiful mashaAllaah. Wonderfully done sis :wub: Love them!
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh my sweetheart

Humbly, Alhamdulilah that you are all liked them May Allah love you my dear always and forever and all the Ummah Ameeen

^^ me neither but maybe because each day of my life is like a wedding day Alhamdulillah and that feeling found its way to my drawings or maybe because of what my sweetie Endi said ,Allah knows...

May Allah love you my sweatheart and make me able someday to attend your wedding that if you are not already married ^^ Ameeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
May be the plenty of Flowers made you think that :statisfie

And when i look at these flowers without thorns,i think of Amat Allah.The beauty of flowers represent her Nature and her Personality.And they are without thorns remind me of her Chaste Nature and high Character :statisfie
May the Blessings and Mercy of Allah SWT be with her always :statisfie
and May Allah give you the same and more habibati Ameeeen

Allah knows if I am deserving your words my precious but I am begging Allah to make us good servants and slaves of Him, accept us and help us to worship Him right and humble our hearts for each other and May He The Exalted never make us from the hypocrites, those who love to be parised, those who see themselves better than others for a kinship, wealth, excellence or whatever ,thsoe who are arrogant, those who are deceived of their lil good deeds and the great number of friends they have, those who are the fuel of Hellfire and the worst of Allah`s creation Ameeeeeeeeen

Amat Allah is a sweety mashaAllaah. Love her :wub: :wub:
you made me blush, I love you too my darling deeply I swear by The One Who created all ...may Allah love you Ameeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
MashaAllah, very very creative pics.
Jazakum Allahu khayran my respected and noble brother and May Allah love you always and forever Ameeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by sherz_umr
fantabulous..have u tried henna designing? You'v got the flow in ur style of drawing.. Im sure u'l enjoy it.
If u like..Thers this site i realy loved.. I think its called www.khaleejia.blogspot.com..checkout the emariti henna designs.
I did but I failed my sweetie, may Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness Ameeeen

Ansariyah
03-29-2011, 09:57 PM
me neither but maybe because each day of my life is like a wedding day Alhamdulillah and that feeling found its way to my drawings or maybe because of what my sweetie Endi said ,Allah knows...

May Allah love you my sweatheart and make me able someday to attend your wedding that if you are not already married ^^ Ameeen
Ameeeeen Jzk, May Allah love u too ameen.=)

Nope I'm not married sista...=)

May Allah bless ur hands ameeen.

Cabdullahi
03-29-2011, 10:03 PM
It looks like its from google images

Im joking....very good masha'Allah....i can only draw stickmen

Haya emaan
03-30-2011, 03:36 PM
MASHALLAH...!!
your drawings are suprb...!! what a beautiful heart and mind u have got..
AH!! my drawings... :(
your imagination is great sis.. and my copying..:P
if u dont mind can i use ur imagination for my art work...?

Amat Allah
04-08-2011, 12:32 PM

Ameeeeen Jzk, May Allah love u too ameen.=) Nope I'm not married sista...=) May Allah bless ur hands ameeen.

Wa Iyaki habibati, and May Allah grant you the perfect match so soon and all my brothers and sisters Ameeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
It looks like its from google images Im joking....very good masha'Allah....i can only draw stickmen

if you would try seriously ; then you would surprise yourself...May Allah honor you, be pleased with you and grant you Al Firdaws without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeeen.

format_quote Originally Posted by mun-o-salwa
MASHALLAH...!! your drawings are suprb...!! what a beautiful heart and mind u have got.. AH!! my drawings... your imagination is great sis.. and my copying..:P if u dont mind can i use ur imagination for my art work...?

its yours my sweetheart and honestly I wish it was better than this to give you the best ^^

May Allah make me deserve your words and May He The Most Exalted give you better than what I have no but the best ever in this Dunya and Akhirah and all my Ummah Ameeeen

Humbly, May Allah help me to draw you one not which you will deserve my respected brother; but the one which will deserve you

Allah knows how much I tried drawing you something that deserves you but WaAllahi you deserve more than what you will see Ya Akhi Al Kareem ...May Allah never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty Face in Al Firdaws Al Aalaa ever which I am begging Allah to make you enter it without being reckoning and all my Ummah Ameeeeen

Humbly, here you are:

on the paper which is hanged on the tree trunk;written:

"اللَّـهُ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ "

"Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth" Surat Annoor, the begining of the verse 35

on the book under the Qur`aan; written:

"وَالسَّابِقُونَ السَّابِقُونَ * أُولَـٰئِكَ الْمُقَرَّبُونَ "

"And the forerunners, the forerunners -* Those are the ones brought near [to Allah]" Surat Al Waaqi`ah, verses (10,11_May Allah make you from them Ameeen)

on the paper written:

" مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ كَمَثَلِ حَبَّةٍ أَنبَتَتْ سَبْعَ سَنَابِلَ فِي كُلِّ سُنبُلَةٍ مِّائَةُ حَبَّةٍ وَاللَّـهُ يُضَاعِفُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ "

"The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah Is All-Encompassing and All-Knowing" Surat Al Baqarah, verse 261.

these are simple gifts to a brother whom I respect and wish him all the khayer of this world and of Al Akhirah , Ya Rabb Ameeeeen

you are all my respected and dear beloved brothers and sisters so precious to me and none is better than the another in my eyes but all of you are the best to me and none specefic one is favored to me but all of you WaAllahi are favored to me and if I said to anyone from you that I will try to draw him/her a pic which deserves him/her; then I would surely be so confused knowing not what to draw or to give; just like what has happened with me when I tried to draw our respected Brother Woodrow; cause I swear by The Lord of the worlds that my love and respect for you all O my treasure; are beyond my ability in drawing and I know for sure that I won`t ever be able to express the feelings inside of this humble heart for you so, Allah knows how much I love you all deeply and Allah knows that all of you my brothers and sisters are like my dear and precious children; you are part of me...and Allah Is my witness...

MustafaMc
04-08-2011, 01:03 PM
These pictures are absolutely beautiful and I know that they took a lot of time for you to draw. May Allah (swt) give you many blessings in both this dunya and in the akhira for using your talents as a reminder to others of the Words of Allah. How many people in the world use their talents to glorify themselves instead of Allah (swt)? I often feel as though I am a 'forerunner' as nearly everyone around me are still astray from the truth of Islam. I am indeed blessed to have been guided to the 'Light of the heavens and the earth'. Except for the hidiya of Allah (swt) I would surely still be wandering astray. May Allah (swt) preserve us on Siratal Mustaqeem until our final breath. Ameen!

Woodrow
04-08-2011, 01:09 PM
[CENTER]

Allah knows how much I tried drawing you something that deserves you but WaAllahi you deserve more than what you will see Ya Akhi Al Kareem ...May Allah never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty Face in Al Firdaws Al Aalaa ever which I am begging Allah to make you enter it without being reckoning and all my Ummah Ameeeeen

Humbly, here you are:

on the paper which is hanged on the tree trunk;written:

"اللَّـهُ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ "

"Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth" Surat Annoor, the begining of the verse 35

on the book under the Qur`aan; written:

"وَالسَّابِقُونَ السَّابِقُونَ * أُولَـٰئِكَ الْمُقَرَّبُونَ "

"And the forerunners, the forerunners -* Those are the ones brought near [to Allah]" Surat Al Waaqi`ah, verses (10,11_May Allah make you from them Ameeen)

on the paper written:

" مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ كَمَثَلِ حَبَّةٍ أَنبَتَتْ سَبْعَ سَنَابِلَ فِي كُلِّ سُنبُلَةٍ مِّائَةُ حَبَّةٍ وَاللَّـهُ يُضَاعِفُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ "

"The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah Is All-Encompassing and All-Knowing" Surat Al Baqarah, verse 261.

these are simple gifts to a brother whom I respect and wish him all the khayer of this world and of Al Akhirah , Ya Rabb Ameeeeen

you are all my respected and dear beloved brothers and sisters so precious to me and none is better than the another in my eyes but all of you are the best to me and none specefic one is favored to me but all of you WaAllahi are favored to me and if I said to anyone from you that I will try to draw him/her a pic which deserves him/her; then I would surely be so confused knowing not what to draw or to give; just like what has happened with me when I tried to draw our respected Brother Woodrow; cause I swear by The Lord of the worlds that my love and respect for you all O my treasure; are beyond my ability in drawing and I know for sure that I won`t ever be able to express the feelings inside of this humble heart for you so, Allah knows how much I love you all deeply and Allah knows that all of you my brothers and sisters are like my dear and precious children; you are part of me...and Allah Is my witness...

:wa:

Jazakallahu Khayran,

It is a very beautiful drawing.

Muhaba
04-08-2011, 01:47 PM
masha Allah. very professional.

Amat Allah
04-09-2011, 11:29 AM
These pictures are absolutely beautiful and I know that they took a lot of time for you to draw. May Allah (swt) give you many blessings in both this dunya and in the akhira for using your talents as a reminder to others of the Words of Allah. How many people in the world use their talents to glorify themselves instead of Allah (swt)? I often feel as though I am a 'forerunner' as nearly everyone around me are still astray from the truth of Islam. I am indeed blessed to have been guided to the 'Light of the heavens and the earth'. Except for the hidiya of Allah (swt) I would surely still be wandering astray. May Allah (swt) preserve us on Siratal Mustaqeem until our final breath. Ameen!
Alhamdulillah and Allahu Akbar this is from the blessings and grace of Allah; to honor us by choosing us as His slaves and servants. May Allah make us deserve Him Ameeen. Jazakum Allahu Al Firdaws Al Aalaa without being reckoning and all the Ummah, May Allah guide us, forgive us and purify us all from all sins, May Allah always make us humble and accept us and may Allah make me deserve you all and if I would do any harm to anyone of you, then May Allah protect you all from me and from all harms and evil Ameeeeeeen

no matter what we will do from good deeds we should never be decieved cause we still done nothing...we sin and Allah out of His Mercy and Generosity calling us daily, is there anyone who wants to repent so I accept his repentance? is there anyone who wants to ask my forgiveness so I forgive him? and told us that He will forgive all our sins no matter what and only by few words to be said:( Astagfero Allah) and still we are ungrateful in ghaflah wasting our times doing not enough of good deeds and while all of this; Allah still blessing us and showering us with His mercy...

May Allah accept us and make us deserve being His slaves, followers of His prophets and messengers (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all) and carriers of His glorious Book, May Allah never make us decieved of this dunya and its pleasures and May He make us humble and keep us humble and guided always and forever till we meet Him on khayer...Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Jazakallahu Khayran,

It is a very beautiful drawing.
Wa Iyakum my respected brother and Jazakum Allahu all the khayer of this dunya and all the khayer of Al Akhirah and May He beautify every single moment of your life with His rememberance , Taqwa and Imaan and all the Ummah too Ameeeeeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
masha Allah. very professional.
^^ professional? this word is so big to be said to me habibati, May Allah love you, be pleased with you, honor you, open all the doors of khayer for you always and forever and reward you with Al Firdaws without being reckoning and all the Ummah too Ameeeeeeeeen

love you honey for the sake of Allah deeply...

al Amaanah
04-10-2011, 01:42 PM

^ Allaahomma ameeeeeeeen!

Amat Allah
04-13-2011, 04:15 AM
^ Allaahomma ameeeeeeeen!

May Allah make all your wishes come true if were good for you but if not then May He The Exalted give you all the khayer of this dunya and of Al Akhirah in both conditions and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeeen

now, anyone can tell me the meaning of this drawing? that if not reading it in some other post of mine , if you did then don`t tell and let others think, please...May Allah be pleased with you all Ameeen

noorseeker
04-13-2011, 06:00 AM
Mashall amazing

love the meaning behind the last one with eyes

Ummu Sufyaan
04-14-2011, 01:29 PM
now, anyone can tell me the meaning of this drawing? that if not reading it in some other post of mine , if you did then don`t tell and let others think, please...May Allah be pleased with you all Ameeen
if im understanding this question correctly, i think its about tawbah. it looks like you have drawn a flower and the flower looks like it is opening/blossoming. So i would say that the flower blossoming represents someone who has just repented and is blossoming anew.

EDIT: it also looks like a cup/vessel of some sort aswell. i dont know what its supposed to represent though.

Ubeyde
04-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Mashallah Ta'ala Sis, you have alot of talent... :)

I think Monochrome really suits your drawings because they are so complicated and adding colour would add another dimension which may confuse some viewers.

In your drawing you requested for the meaning, the way I say it is this..

I see two fruits of Jannah, one being a Pomegranite or slice of and the other a slice of watermelon.. I think the flower represents peace and the fruits entice you to the flower- i.e. Islam. I dunno but that is my opinion :)

Ghazalah
04-14-2011, 01:44 PM
The Ayah is talking about the forgiveness of Allah so something along those lines, but if it didn't have that I got no idea what the picture is :hmm:

I love that second picture, btw is this section available to guests? Anyone can copy these photos. Maybe only have them for a certain amount of time etc. :)

Amat Allah
04-20-2011, 05:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
Mashall amazing love the meaning behind the last one with eyes
May Allah love you my respected and noble brother Ameeeeeeeen

if im understanding this question correctly, i think its about tawbah. it looks like you have drawn a flower and the flower looks like it is opening/blossoming. So i would say that the flower blossoming represents someone who has just repented and is blossoming anew. EDIT: it also looks like a cup/vessel of some sort aswell. i dont know what its supposed to represent though.
^^ you are so close habibati , may Allah bless you and be pleased with you always and forever Ameeeeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Ubeyde
Mashallah Ta'ala Sis, you have alot of talent... I think Monochrome really suits your drawings because they are so complicated and adding colour would add another dimension which may confuse some viewers. In your drawing you requested for the meaning, the way I say it is this.. I see two fruits of Jannah, one being a Pomegranite or slice of and the other a slice of watermelon.. I think the flower represents peace and the fruits entice you to the flower- i.e. Islam. I dunno but that is my opinion
beautiful imagination my noble brother, I should draw something like this later in shaa Allah ...May Allah love you always and forever and reward ya with the best in this dunya and in Al Akhirah and all the Ummah Ameeeeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
The Ayah is talking about the forgiveness of Allah so something along those lines, but if it didn't have that I got no idea what the picture is I love that second picture, btw is this section available to guests? Anyone can copy these photos. Maybe only have them for a certain amount of time etc.
Yes my sweetheart, the Ayah talking about forgiveness and repenting too and will tell now the meaning ^^ in shaa Allah but before I would like to say that ; its ok for guests to see them , you don`t know maybe one of those precious Aayaat of Allah affect someone in some way and change him/her to something good Ya Rabb Ameeeeeeeeen <3

Bismellahi Irrah`maani Irraheem Tawakkalna ala Allah

Humbly:

this is a rock which the rememberance of Allah softened its heart and gave it the reasons of life which are air and water growing inside of it a rose of Allah`s love and when the rock became a live from inside because of Athiker and the full submission to Allah that affected its outside so, it started blossoming and transforming to a fresh flower....and this rock is like us when we repent to Allah and let His love and remembrance fill our hearts; we start changing from inside and our hearts become live and soft and that would surely affect our outside too so, when you see those whom submitted to Allah and made their hearts, minds and tongues busy with Allah and His remembrance ; you will notice the light in their faces and the happiness they are living no matter what they may face or suffer from...May Allah soften our hearts with Him, His love and rememberance and never make us from Al Ghaafileen ever Ameeeeeeeeen

May Allah love you all and never prevent you from the happiness of being His true and loved slaves and servants Ameeeeeen

May Allah be with you and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeeen

Al-Mufarridun
04-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Ameen Ya Rabb!!!

al Amaanah
04-22-2011, 04:03 PM

Allaahomma aameeeeeen!!

MustafaMc
04-22-2011, 09:20 PM
this is a rock which the rememberance of Allah softened its heart and gave it the reasons of life which are air and water growing inside of it a rose of Allah`s love and when the rock became a live from inside because of Athiker and the full submission to Allah that affected its outside so, it started blossoming and transforming to a fresh flower....and this rock is like us when we repent to Allah and let His love and remembrance fill our hearts; we start changing from inside and our hearts become live and soft and that would surely affect our outside too so, when you see those whom submitted to Allah and made their hearts, minds and tongues busy with Allah and His remembrance ; you will notice the light in their faces and the happiness they are living no matter what they may face or suffer from...May Allah soften our hearts with Him, His love and rememberance and never make us from Al Ghaafileen ever Ameeeeeeeeen
Ameen that Allah (swt) will soften our hearts to His guidance. Masha'Allah, the picture is beautiful, subhan'Allah.

Your picture brought to my mind al-Baqarah 74 "Then, even after that, your hearts were hardened and became as rocks, or worse than rocks, for hardness. For indeed there are rocks from which rivers gush, and indeed there are rocks which split asunder so that water flows from them. And indeed there are rocks which fall down for the fear of Allah. Allah is not unaware of what you do" I did not want to say, because I did not know the English meaning for the Arabic. Your picture also reminded me of a type of rock called agate that is ugly on the outside, but it is hollow and has beautiful crystals inside.

Insecured soul
04-23-2011, 01:01 AM
Truly amazing, beautiful pictures with so much of meanings.

infact i dont have words to express.. wallah i didnt know u had so much of talent :)

some of your pictures reminds me of mecca 1400 years ago, which i always try to imagine
life would have been so simple and sweet in those days.

i will keep your drawings as a wallpaper on my mac :) and i wish if i could have some of your drawings in real with me.

may allah be with u my dear sister.

walaikum salam.

Amat Allah
04-23-2011, 01:57 PM
Ameen Ya Rabb!!!
may Allah love you and honor you always and forever my respected and noble brother Ameeeeeen

Allaahomma aameeeeeen!!

May Allah love you Ya sha7 always and forever and make all your wishes come true if were good for ya but if not then May Allah give you the best of this dunya and of Al Akhirah no matter what and all the Ummah Ameeeeen

Ameen that Allah (swt) will soften our hearts to His guidance. Masha'Allah, the picture is beautiful, subhan'Allah. Your picture brought to my mind al-Baqarah 74 "Then, even after that, your hearts were hardened and became as rocks, or worse than rocks, for hardness. For indeed there are rocks from which rivers gush, and indeed there are rocks which split asunder so that water flows from them. And indeed there are rocks which fall down for the fear of Allah. Allah is not unaware of what you do" I did not want to say, because I did not know the English meaning for the Arabic. Your picture also reminded me of a type of rock called agate that is ugly on the outside, but it is hollow and has beautiful crystals inside.
Yes, Sub`haan Allah and I am really so sorry for forgetting to translate the Ayaat above; they are from Surat Azzumar, verses number: 53-54

"قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّـهِ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ * وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ"

"Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (53) And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped. (54)"

and if I had the enough space to write the rest Aaayaat then I would do it cuase they are so deep and great reminder which fills the eyes with tears and the heart with hope and the fear of Allah , here you are this vid which has them all :

"Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (53) And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped. (54) And follow the best of what was revealed to you from your Lord before the punishment comes upon you suddenly while you do not perceive, (55) Lest a soul should say, "Oh [how great is] my regret over what I neglected in regard to Allah and that I was among the mockers." (56)Or [lest] it say, "If only Allah had guided me, I would have been among the righteous." (57) Or [lest] it say when it sees the punishment, "If only I had another turn so I could be among the doers of good." (58) But yes, there had come to you My verses, but you denied them and were arrogant, and you were among the disbelievers. (59) And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied about Allah [with] their faces blackened. Is there not in Hell a residence for the arrogant? (60) And Allah will save those who feared Him by their attainment; no evil will touch them, nor will they grieve. (61)"

are these the same as the rock you have mentioned above, Laa ilaha illa Allah Al Atheem , Sub`haan Rabbi Al Atheem Sub`haan Allah:

Sub`haan Allah Allahu Akbar and they say there is no creator for this world; laa ilaha illa Allah indeed it is the work of Allah, who perfected all things.

format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul
Truly amazing, beautiful pictures with so much of meanings. infact i dont have words to express.. wallah i didnt know u had so much of talent some of your pictures reminds me of mecca 1400 years ago, which i always try to imagine life would have been so simple and sweet in those days. i will keep your drawings as a wallpaper on my mac and i wish if i could have some of your drawings in real with me. may allah be with u my dear sister. walaikum salam.

I don`t know what to reply to you my respected and noble brother but May Allah make me deserve your kind words and all of my brothers and sisters words and May Allah never make me decieved , arrogant and from those who praise themselves may Allah always humble our hearts for each other and fill them with love and kindness and fill them too with His love, rememberance , Taqwa , Imaan and the endless true happiness and satisfaction Ya Rabb Ameeeeeeeeen

May Allah love you O my respected brother, honor you and May He never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty face in Al Firdaws Al Aalaa and all the Ummah too Ameeeeeeeeen

and Ya Rabb May Allah grant us all Al Firdaws without being reckoning and there I`ll be able to draw you all and give them to you all humbly as gifts hand to hand Ya Rabb Ameeeeeeeeeeen

Humbly, here you are a new one which is inspired from the beautiful neckname of our respected brother Al-Mufarridun which is taken from the following hadeeth:

in Sahih Muslim, The Book Pertaining to the Remembrance of Allah, Supplication, Repentance and Seeking Forgiveness (Kitab Al-Dhikr),hadeeth number : 6474

Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was travelling along the path leading to Mecca that he happened to pass by a mountain called Jumdan. He said: Proceed on, it is Jumdan, Mufarradun have gone ahead. They (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: Allah's Messenger, who are Mufarradun? He said: They are those males and females who remember Allah much.

above written on the paper : Mufarradun have gone ahead .

on the right side of the inner wall of the opened metalic ball which protecting the gem written: Alhamdulillah . and on the left written : Sub`haan Allah .

on the right side of the gem written: Astagh`fero Allah. and on the left written: AllahuAk`bar . and on the middle of it written:males and females who remember Allah much . and under it written: laa ilaha illa Allah.

on the flower pillow written:laa hawala wa laa qowata illa bEllah (There is no power or strength except with Allah) . and on the right leaf written: SubhanAllah wa biHamdihi (Glory be to Allah and Praise be to Him). and on the left leaf written: SubhanAllah Al Atheem (Glory be to Allah; The Supreme)...( I know it is so small, sorry).

on the waxy sealing written: Muhammad; the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

on the inkwell written: Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest .

on the book: Al Islaam. and on the pearl: Allah.

on the ink spot written: Allah. (you need to open your eyes widely to see it).

love you all for the sake of Allah. Wassalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh.

MustafaMc
04-24-2011, 03:17 AM
Yes, the beautiful pictures were of the rock I had in mind. Your words and your art are very uplifting, masha'Allah. It softens my heart to know you put so much effort for the sake of Allah (swt) and for your love of your brothers and sisters in Islam. I appreciate your explaining things in your pictures as my Arabic is very poor. May Allah (swt) reward you for the people who remember Him because of your art.

Amat Allah
04-24-2011, 11:51 AM
Yes, the beautiful pictures were of the rock I had in mind. Your words and your art are very uplifting, masha'Allah. It softens my heart to know you put so much effort for the sake of Allah (swt) and for your love of your brothers and sisters in Islam. I appreciate your explaining things in your pictures as my Arabic is very poor. May Allah (swt) reward you for the people who remember Him because of your art.
if it wasn`t Allah The Most Merciful and Generous then the encouragement of you and of our brothers and sisters and also the beautiful Idea you taught me and bint abi came to comfirm it; then my drawings wouldn`t be like this now...so, May Allah reward you all for every single line and letter I draw till the last breath of mine...and May Allah never prevent me from you all nor from the gift of love He planted in this tiny heart of mine for you all till forever ...and May Allah guide me to Him and make me a good sister to you all but if not then May Allah keep me away from you and protect you from me, from all harms and evil Ameeeeeeeen

I have never had amazing brothers and sisters like you all ever in my life (What a treasure!) but this is when you know your way to Allah; you see all wonders and beauty O Part of me...Sub`haana Allah wa bihamdih Sub`haana Rabbi Al Atheem...I wish I knew Allah before...Alhamdulillah for everything...

Wa Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Nájlá
05-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Bismillah Tabarakallah and mashallah, May allah bless your talent Aameen i still have the ones you sent me. You really should do something with your talent.

One question i don't know if its been asked before or not... when i draw, i draw what i see and what i like but with you, you draw what you feel, what your thinking etc how do you go about doing that if that makes sence?

I cant do that, has it got something to do with being creative or or not?

Amat Allah
05-12-2011, 05:16 AM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh honey ^^

Humbly, I don`t know what to answer ya my sweetheart, when I draw I think of the person, what his/ her personality, what he/she likes and love and of course of how much I do love that person ,respect and care for him/her...
I sometimes smile like crazy people when I do think of others and how precious they are to me and no matter how much I draw for others; I still know that they deserve more than what I gave but this is all what I have to give to those whom I love; my Duaa, love, respect, care and spending my time drawing for them while thinking of them and then give them the results as a gift ; a gift which has so much of me ;which has part of me my feelings my love and moments of my life...

I can`t draw whenever I want; I tried but I just couldn`t...

I really wana draw everyone here waAllahi cause I am really pretty mad about you all that when one of you in trouble I right away think; what if I had the enough money to go to that precious part of me and give my support and help...
I know that I am crazy but believe me if I had the money and ability then you will find me roaming the world . May Allah love ya always and forever and May He put Al Barakah in you and in your precious talent Nonati Ameeeeen

I saw your drawing my precious and I know how amazing you are and so talented Ma`shaa Allah.May Allah bless ya Ameeeen and trust me; if you would post your work here then it will capture the people's eyes Ma shaa Allah...and my drawing to yours is nothing so humbly, please honor us and fill our hearts with joy watching the beautiful talent which Allah blessed ya with in shaa Allah my sweetie...<3

and as I always say; I am only an amateur and if you would take a good look at my drawings, you would find many mistakes in dimensions, shading and sizes many and uncountable too ^^
Alhamdulillah, I am happy with what I have and May Allah bless me with more and all the Ummah Ameeen

love you all for the sake of Allah madly deeply uncondtionaly and endlessly ...May Allah preserve you all Ameeeeen

the last thing I drew:

I failed drawing the sofa that I feel like if someone would sit on that sofa then he/she would slip down

Al-Mufarridun
05-15-2011, 09:10 AM

the last thing I drew:

I failed drawing the sofa that I feel like if someone would sit on that sofa then he/she would slip down

lol! it looks very slippery indeed. :D

Amat Allah
05-16-2011, 06:24 AM
lol! it looks very slippery indeed.

Adhaka Allahu sinnak (may Allah make you happy) Ameeen

.................................................. ..............................................

we as Muslims follow the teachings of the prophets(peace and blessings of Allah be uopn them all) whom Allah sent to us to teach us the religion of Allah, and our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) taught us to visit sick people even Non Muslims...

today I finished drawing a gift for a precious and dear brother of us; who needs our prayers ( Duaa)...for you O our brother Hiroshi:

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger; Muhammad Bin Abdillah...

May Allah grant you aspeedy recovery and ease all your pain and guide your way always and forever to Him The Exalted and keep you healthy, happy, pleased and close to Him always and forever and May Allah fill your heart my respected and noble brother with the endless Sabir, Taqwaa, Imaan, His rememberance, peace, comfort, real endless happiness and satisfaction...

I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you

O Lord of the people, remove Hiroshi`s pain and cure him, You are the One Who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant him such a cure that no illness remains...

May Allah guide us all to Him always and forever Ameeeeeen

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger; Muhammad Bin Abdillah...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Humbly, this is a simple an Egyptian Lantern which you may find it hanging down from the ceilings of mosques in Egypt . it is the kind of lantern from the Fatimid and Mamluk era but I drew it in my way...

I hope that you accpet it from a sister of yours my respected brother...

al Amaanah
05-16-2011, 07:09 AM

^ :thumbs_up may Allaah bless u ya ghaaliyah ameeeeeen

Hiroshi
05-16-2011, 08:45 AM

Adhaka Allahu sinnak (may Allah make you happy) Ameeen

.................................................. ..............................................

we as Muslims follow the teachings of the prophets(peace and blessings of Allah be uopn them all) whom Allah sent to us to teach us the religion of Allah, and our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) taught us to visit sick people even Non Muslims...

today I finished drawing a gift for a precious and dear brother of us; who needs our prayers ( Duaa)...for you O our brother Hiroshi:

May Allah grant you aspeedy recovery and ease all your pain and guide your way always and forever to Him The Exalted and keep you healthy, happy, pleased and close to Him always and forever and May Allah fill your heart my respected and noble brother with the endless Sabir, Taqwaa, Imaan, His rememberance, peace, comfort, real endless happiness and satisfaction...

O Lord of the people, remove Hiroshi`s pain and cure him, You are the One Who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant him such a cure that no illness remains...

May Allah guide us all to Him always and forever Ameeeeeen

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Humbly, this is a simple an Egyptian Lantern which you may find it hanging down from the ceilings of mosques in Egypt . it is the kind of lantern from the Fatimid and Mamluk era but I drew it in my way...

I hope that you accpet it from a sister of yours my respected brother...

Amat Allah,

Thank you so much for your prayers and your wonderful drawing. Friends and family have all been very kind and supportive to me and I am very touched by the love and concern that people like yourself have shown. The main thing is to keep a positive outlook and I found it very cheering to receive caring messages like this from yourself and others.

May God bless you also.

Amat Allah
05-17-2011, 03:30 AM
May Allah make me deserve your words and kindness my respected brother Ameeeen

and you are in my prayers and will be till the last breath of mine in shaa Allah and the whole world no matter what...

you are my brother no matter what you are and will always make Duaa for ya and for everyone as our Lord taught me through our prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)...

May Allah cure ya and guide your way always and forever and all of His creatures Ameeeeen

please, take care of your precious self and family ...

Humbly:

Amat Allah

Ar-RaYYan
05-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Subhanallah! I was looking at all your beautiful drawings... My dear sis you have an amazing talent. Those pictures touched me deeply.. What a beautiful drawings.

May Allah bless you sister Ameen.

happy
05-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Mashaalah sis your very talented and your work is amazing. keep it up. Mashaalah proud of you my sis.

Amat Allah
05-21-2011, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
Subhanallah! I was looking at all your beautiful drawings... My dear sis you have an amazing talent. Those pictures touched me deeply.. What a beautiful drawings. May Allah bless you sister Ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by happy
Mashaalah sis your very talented and your work is amazing. keep it up. Mashaalah proud of you my sis.

Humbly, proud of being your sister both my sweeties, May Allah love you both and elevate your status in this dunya and in Al Akhirah Ameeeeeen

love you deeply and madly for the sake of Allah ...

Perseveranze
05-21-2011, 05:18 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Your art is definitly inspiring, thank you for sharing it.

MustafaMc
05-21-2011, 10:27 PM

Humbly, proud of being your sister both my sweeties, May Allah love you both and elevate your status in this dunya and in Al Akhirah Ameeeeeen

love you deeply and madly for the sake of Allah ...
Sister, I don't know which is more pleasing - your art or your words. Subhan'Allah, both are uplifting to me. May Allah subhana wa ta ala reward you with what is good for you in this dunya and a high place in Paradise. Ameen!

Nájlá
05-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh honey ^^
walaykum Asalaam habibti

I get you Amat Allah thank for your reply I get what your trying t say.

I gues when you love someone/something and they mean to you so much then you'd do anything for them. Mashallah may allah bless your wonderful heart. And yh true I can't draw anytime I want. aww May Allah love you more and more. Aameen

Oh please my drawings are nothing compared to yours Mashallah you have a great Talent and you should do something it.

and as I always say; I am only an amateur and if you would take a good look at my drawings, you would find many mistakes in dimensions, shading and sizes many and uncountable too ^^
Alhamdulillah, I am happy with what I have and May Allah bless me with more and all the Ummah Ameeen

love you all for the sake of Allah madly deeply uncondtionaly and endlessly ...May Allah preserve you all Ameeeeen

the last thing I drew:

Mashallah that's an amazing drawing... and true we all make mistakes but even though it does look slippery but this can be easily passed by the eye. You have to focus to see it. But Mashallah may you continue to amaze us with your artwork.

Allahuma Aameen same for you too habibtie

Amat Allah
05-25-2011, 04:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
Asalaamu Alaikum, Your art is definitly inspiring, thank you for sharing it.

Thank you my respected brother May Allah love you, be pleased with you and shower ya with all of His mercy, blessings and grace Ameeeeeeen and you are very truely so welcome always and forever...

Sister, I don't know which is more pleasing - your art or your words. Subhan'Allah, both are uplifting to me. May Allah subhana wa ta ala reward you with what is good for you in this dunya and a high place in Paradise. Ameen!
I don`t know what to reply to you my noble brother but May Allah make me deserve you as a brother, your kindness and words and everyone here Ameeeeeeen

and May Allah give you the best of this life and of the hereafter and reward ya with the highest level of the Paradise without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
Oh please my drawings are nothing compared to yours Mashallah you have a great Talent and you should do something it.

The same for you habibati and more Ameeeeeeen and for Allah`s sake it is enough for me to look at your Avatar and know if there is a comparing or not...it is the truth as seen, you are talented and better than me Ma shaa Allah May Allah bless ya Ameeeeeen so don`t say something else other than this or ....you know me girl ^^

May Ayob
05-25-2011, 11:41 AM
Salaam Sister
Masha Allah you have been blessed with a sweeet heart and amazing talent.

Amat Allah
05-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam my sweetie ^^

Thank you soo much, May Allah bless ya with the best always and forever honey and elevate your stauts in this dunya and in Al Akhirah too Ameeeeen

love you deeply for the sake of Allah and may Allah make me desreve you my dear Ameeeeen

Nájlá
06-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Another beautiful drawing of sis Amat Allah,

MustafaMc
06-11-2011, 12:03 AM
That would make a beautiful dinner plate.

جوري
06-11-2011, 03:50 PM
sister amat Allah has incredible talent Masha'Allah..

Hiroshi, I hope you're feeling better?

Bintulislam
07-13-2011, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
Another beautiful drawing of sis Amat Allah,

Can I use it for my school's magazine cover?

Riana17
09-18-2011, 08:27 AM
Subhanallah Sister!!!

What a gift you had there? I cant even draw a DECENT apple !

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
09-18-2011, 10:02 PM

MashaAllah, what a beautiful talent you have sister! :wub:
It is really inspiring, i used to sketch so much but have not done so for a few years, imsad

i can truly appreciate how much work and beauty you have put into each art piece, you have a beautiful skill and i love your unique style:sunny:

Absolutely awesome!!:awesome:

Futuwwa
09-19-2011, 03:04 AM
Beautiful! :statisfie

Snowflake
09-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Amazing and beautiful masha Allah! Sis Amat Allah's art only reflects the beauty and purity inside her.. subhan Allah. What an inspiration you are my dearest blessed sis. I love you dearly and pray Allah bestows you with the highest rank in His Kingdom. Ameen

Amat Allah
11-09-2011, 01:41 PM
May Allah love you all Ameeeeeen I can`t find words which you deserve and I my self don`t think that I deserve all that parising May Allah elevate your status in this dunya and Akhirah Ameeeen

I`ll post ya some of the drawings I made for my precious sisters and won`t say names cause they might not be ok with this:

in this one I only drew the eye and nose to only show the expression and to not cross Allah`s limits:

I designed it using photoshop and that for the sadness and anger that some of this precious place members caused to my heart...

it is when you advice someone and then he or she think that you are doing this for dunya but not for Allah`s sake...

I have seen many threads in this dear home of ours lately have no purpose but full of backbiting and some think that I am only defeding while I am a slave of Allah ordered to enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah no matter who is that person in front of me...

so and so done this and that , he is kaafir, he is and is and is...WOE TO YOU FROM ALLAH...Who says:"O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is the One Who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. (12)" Surat Al Hujuraat

didn`t the prophet salla Allahu Alyhi wa sallam said:"A Muslim is a brother to a Muslim. He should neither deceive him nor lie to him, nor leave him without assistance. Everything belonging to a Muslim is inviolable for a Muslim; his honour, his blood and property. Piety is here (and he pointed out to his chest thrice). It is enough for a Muslim to commit evil by despising his Muslim brother.''

[At-Tirmidhi].

and what benefit you will take from seeking others mistakes?? do you have some? tell us maybe you are wiser than The Creator (All Praise and Glory be to Him the Exalted and far it be from Him Whom belong to Him All Might and Majesty)Who ordered us not to backbite and Who says:"And say, "Do [as you will], for Allah will see your deeds, and [so, will] His Messenger and the believers. And you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you of what you used to do." (105)

Surat Attawbah

and says:"And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination. (18)"

Surat Fatir

try your best to get busy with yourself and let others alone , just leave them to Allah Whom will judge us all oneday...no benefit you will gain from making stories about others mistakes no waAllahi nothing but violating Allah`s limits so fear Him before you stand in His court and then there is no other chances for repentance and regret...

and also the treatment of some of the members to some of the Non Muslims, waAllahi what you are doing is far far and far from Islam. Don`t you remember what The Prophet( peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to Mu'adh and Abu Musa when he was about to send them to Yemen ? "'Treat the people with ease and don't be hard on them; give them glad tidings and don't fill them with aversion; and love each other, and don't differ"

Didn`t Allah say:"So by mercy from Allah, [O Muhammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you" Surat Aal Imraan

Don`t you have understanding minds and hearts O who you believe? where are you from Allah`s verses and wisdom? where are you from the teachings of Muhammad Bin Abdillah salla Allahu Alyhi wa sallam?

what kind of manners and treatments you are dealing with people with? this is not from Islam and won`t be and those who make others hate Islam because of their non muslim behaviours; woe to them from Allah...

this is my advice which is according to the Qur`aan and Sunnah and what you are doing was never the deed of Rasool Allah salla Allahu Alyhi wa sallam; never been a manner of his companions (May Allah be pleased with them) or those who seek Allah`s AlMighty Face and pleasure and won`t be ever...

this is my advice take it or throw it against the wall and to Allah Is our return...

"O mankind, the truth has come to you from your Lord, so whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul, and whoever goes astray only goes astray [in violation] against it. And I am not over you a manager."

"Take what is given freely, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant."

and indeed, the reminder only benefit those who believed...

"And when they hear ill speech, they turn away from it and say, "For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. Peace will be upon you; we seek not the ignorant." (55)Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided." Surat Al Qasas

I am sorry if that would hurt anyone`s feelings but I am Amat Allah (slave of Allah) and in shaa Allah will be till I meet my Lord.

last words: You better Fear Allah
اللهم إني بلغت اللهم فاشهد

O Allah I have conveyed the message O Allah Be my witness

Huzzy_786
11-09-2011, 09:18 PM
Outstanding! I use photoshop myself, and to be honest I wouldn't be able to make these kind of images! Outstanding talent sister! Keep it up!

Amat Allah
11-10-2011, 11:00 AM
May Allah love you my respected brother Ameeeeeen

But I don`t draw using photoshop; all of those drawings humbly I made with my pencil after Allah`s blessings and I only use photoshop to darken or lighten my drawings to show ya the details or to add small ones...

but for the last drawing; I made a design from it using the photoshop only but the drawing itself I drew it with my pencil by my own hand...just to let ya know that I am not that good in using photoshop and I am sure that you are better than me May Allah bless ya and make you amongst the happiest of His righteous slaves Ameeeen

Fee amanillah.

Riana17
11-15-2011, 08:50 AM
Indeed beautiful !

Amat Allah
11-15-2011, 12:07 PM
The beauty is in your eyes , May Allah bless you and Jazaki Allahu khayran habibati Ameeeeeeen

Amat Allah
12-08-2011, 01:50 PM
something simple:

Galaxy
12-08-2011, 10:30 PM
They are very beautiful, especially the flowers masha Allah

Amat Allah
12-09-2011, 03:45 AM
The beauty is in your heart honey, May Allah bless you and love you always and forever and the whole Ummah too Ameeeeeeeeen

a gift to someone precious, May Allah grant her a speedy recovery and have mercy on her and on her husband and the whole Ummah too Ameeen

Snowflake
12-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Subhan Allahhhhh sis Amat Allah. Truly Allah has blessed you with a great talent. Masha Allah. Your drawing brings a coolness to the eyes and mind, and makes me think that if we can see this much beauty in the dunya, then what is the beauty in Jannah going to be like. Subhan Allah! :wub:

Why don't you sell your work ukhti and give part to charity? People can commission you to make personalized drawing as gifts. it would be so wonderful and unique masha Allah. :statisfie

Amat Allah
12-11-2011, 07:29 AM
May Allah love you habibati Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen

Humbly and with all the respect in this world, I don`t know how to explain this for ya honey but I can`t do this cause I can`t draw whenever I want...it just my emotions which driving me to do so and taking this as a job would make my drawings dead and meaningless...I don`t know if you would understand this but each drawing of those has part of me that I my self need to see them from time to another; they are like my children; how not , while I drew them for those who I love as my own child part of me...each one reminds me of the one I drew it for him/her and I can`t sell you O precious Part of me.

I would never dare selling them and if I did; I would cry...and drawing on demand will make me lose it for sure; cause it won`t be something that I love to do but I have to do and that would change it to be something worthless and senseless just lines of a pencil on some paper...

and for charity then; Allah Sub`haanahu waTa`alaa had opened for us many and many doors and when you give for Allah`s sake then you give the best of what you can give and won`t give as charity the money of something imperfect I sold for others while I am not satisfied and unhappy about it...

May Allah help us to worship Him right and be His real close slaves and servants Ameeeeeeeeeeen

in shaa Allah you will understand me my dear and precious sister ...

love you all for the sake of Allah always and forever in shaa Alalh...

Riana17
12-11-2011, 09:35 AM

It's impossible to hateyou Ukhtee,

keep it coming

Signor
12-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahe Wabarakatohu

Subhan Allah!

Sister Amat Allah,your drawings are as soothing to eyes as your posting,both are amazing in their own ways.

Just wondering what does it means by "TMZ" on first few sketches?

~Zaria~
12-22-2012, 07:54 PM
Assalamu-alaikum,

MashaAllah ukthi! Your drawings are truly unique and beautiful - who would have imagined such beauty from the humble pencil! SubhanAllah.

Allah (subhanawataála) has blessed us all in soo many different ways - and its up to us to discover our individual strengths and talents, and use them for the betterment of our ummah, insha Allah.

Our only purpose on this dunya is for the worship of Allah - and it is His mercy that He has made it possible, for every single act to be a means of ibaadat.

Including your beautiful art!

I think you should perhaps consider in which way you will be able to make the BEST use of this blessing, without placing too much pressure upon yourself.

Why do you think Allah Taa'la has given you this talent?

I do believe that there is a reason for everything that happens in life - for our circumstances, our trials, our strengths, our weaknesses.....
Its up for us to figure this out.....

There is only good that can come from anything that is done for the pleasure of Allah.

May Allah (subhanawataála) continue to guide your hand and all that you do, and may this unique blessing be a means of infinite rewards. Ameen.

Look forward to seeing more insha Allah!

peace_maker
12-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Which school did you go? I want an admission there. :statisfie

Absolutely amazing, sis! The details are so astonishing. Mashaallah!

May Allah keep increasing your wonderful talent, Aameen.

Amat Allah
12-29-2012, 06:02 AM
Ameeeen to all your precious duaas. May Allah love you all for your sweetness and kind words, may Allah make me deserve them Ameeeen

Amat Allah
12-29-2012, 06:32 AM
Some of the Trophies from the game:

Are your brains gears rusty?

Alpha Dude
12-30-2012, 12:04 PM
These are really something else. Allah has blessed you with a very good talent mashaAllah.

For the trophy ones, did you use Photoshop to touch up anything or is it all pure pencil? And are your drawings usually done on A4 paper (if not, what sizes?).

Amat Allah
12-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Yes, I used photoshop for the stars you are seeing; to make them shiny and glittery as trophies and for the background and also brightening and darkning some parts so you can see the details of the drawings more...(the scanner makes them pale and shows not the shadows I draw good)

Jazakum Allahu khayran for your kindness, May Allah make me deserve them Ameeen

May Allah love you my respected brother, Be pleased with you always and forever and protect you from all evils and harms Ameeeeeen

And yes, A4 size.

Amat Allah
01-06-2013, 09:05 AM
My Ummah

(I love you)

Muslim : Book of faith : Hadith 397

Abdullah b. Amr b. al-'As reported: Verily the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) recited the words of Allah, the Great and Glorious, that Ibrahim uttered.

My Lord! lo! they have led many of mankind astray:" But whoso followeth me, he verily is of me" (al-Qur'an, xiv. 35)

and Jesus (peace be upon him) said:

" If thou punisheth them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgiveth them-verily Thou art the Mighty, the Wise" (al-Qur'an, v 117).

Then he raised his hands and said: O Lord, my Ummah, my Ummah, and wept;

so Allah the High and the Exalted said: O Gabriel, go to Muhammad (though your Lord knows it fully well) and ask him: What makes thee weep?

So Gabriel (peace be upon him) came to him and asked him, and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)
informed him what he had said (though Allah knew it fully well).

Upon this Allah said: O Gabriel, go to Muhammad any say: Verily We will please thee with regard to your Ummah and would not displease thee.

Bint-e-Adam
01-06-2013, 09:51 AM
they are awesome... really really awesome

Silver Pearl
01-06-2013, 05:40 PM
Mashaa'Allaah you're talented, they are beautiful!

Amat Allah
02-03-2013, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeking_hidayat
they are awesome... really really awesome
Jazaki Allahu khayran habibati, the awesome is your kindness you have covered me with, sweet sweet sister. May Allah bless ya, love ya and Be pleased with ya always and forever Ameeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl
Mashaa'Allaah you're talented, they are beautiful!
Jazaki Allahu khayran honey, the beauty is in your heart and eyes. May Allah love you, Be pleased with ya and shower ya with His blessings always and forever Ameeeen

MustafaMc
02-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Masha'Allah, really beautiful and a nice choice of hadith.

Amat Allah
02-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Jazakum Allahu khayran my respected and noble brother, whom sees the beauty but beautiful people, May Allah bless you, love you, please you and Be pleased with you always and forever Ameeeen

there are another hadeeths which make those who understand them; weep and cry not only for the mercy which Allah planted in our prophet Muhammad's heart (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) but also for the Question comes to the mind: do I deserve his concern and him begging Allah for my salvation?

here you are some:
The Book of Faith (Kitab Al-Iman)

Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 377

Ma'bad b. Hilal al 'Anazi reported: We went to Anas b. Malik through Thabit and reached there (his house) while he was offering the forenoon prayer. Thabit sought permission for us and we entered, and he seated Thabit with him on his bedstead. He (Thabit) said to him (Anas b. Malik): O Abu Hamza (kunya of Anas b. Malik), your brothers from among the inhabitants of Basra ask you to narrate to them the hadith of intercession. He said: Muhammad (may peace be upon him) narrated to us: When it would be the Day of Resurrection, some of the people would rush to one another in bewilderment. They would come to Adam and say: Intercede (with your Lord) for your progeny. He would say: I am not fit to do this, but go to Ibrabim (peace be upon him) for he is the Friend of Allah. They would come to Ibrahim, but he would say: I am not fit to do this, but go to Moses, for he is Allah's Interlocutor. They would come to Moses, but he would say: I am not fit to do this, but you should go to Jesus, for he is the Spirit of Allah and His word. They would come to Jesus, and he would say, I am not fit to do this; you better go to Muhammad (may peace be upon him). They would come to me, and I would say: I am in a position to do that, I would go and ask the permission of my Lord and it would be granted to me. I would then stand before Him and would extol Him with praises which I am not able to do now, but with which Allah would inspire me, then I would fall in prostration and it would be said to me: O Muhammad, raise thy head, and say and it would be listened to; ask and it would be granted, intercede and it would be accepted. I shall say: My Lord, my Ummah, my Ummah It would be said: Go, and bring forth from it (Hell) him who has in his heart faith equal to the weight of a wheat grain or a barley seed. I would go and do that; then I would return to my Lord and extol Him with those praises (taught to me by Allah), then I would fall in prostration. It would be said to me: O Muhammad, raise your head, and say and it would be heard; ask and it would be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. So I would say: My Ummah. my Ummah. It would be said to me: Go and take out from it (Hell) him who has in his heart faith equal to the weight of a mustard seed. I would go and do that. I would again return to my Lord and extol Him with those praises. I would then fall in prostration. It would be said to me: O Muhammad, raisevour head: say, and you would be listened to; ask and it would be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. I would say: My Lord, my Ummah, my Ummah. It would be said to me: Go, and bring out of the Fire him who has in his heart as much faith as the smallest, smallest, smallest grain of mustard seed. I would go and do that.

This is the hadith which Anas narrated to us. We went out of his (house) and when we reached the upper part of Jabban (graveyard) we said: Would that we meet Hasan and salute him and he was hiding in the house of Abu Khalifa. He (Ma'bad b. Hilal, the narrator) said: We went to him and greeted him and we said: O Abu Sa'id, we come from your brother Abu Hamza (kunya of Anas), and we have never heard a hadith like this relating to intercession, which he has narrated to us. He said: Narrate it, we narrated the hadith. He said: Narrate it (still further). We said: He did not (narrate it) before us more than this. He said: He (Anas) had narrated it to us twenty years back, when he was strong and healthy. He has in fact missed something. I cannot make out whether the old man has forgotten or he has (intentionally) avoided to narrate it to you lest you should rely (absolutely) upon it (and abandon doing good deeds). We said to him: Relate that to us, and he laughed and said: There is haste in the nature of man. I did not make mention of it to you but for the fact that I wanted to narrate that to you (and added that the Holy Prophet said): I would then return to my Lord for the fourth time and extol Him with these praises. I would then fall in prostration. It would be said to me: O Muhammad, raise your head: say and it will be listened to; ask and it will be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. I would say: O my Lord, permit me regarding him who professed: There is no god but Allah. He (the Lord) would say: That is not for thee or that is not what lies with thee, but by My Honour, Glory, Greatness and Might, I would certainly take him out who professed it: There is no god but Allah. He (the narrator, Ma'bad) said: I hear testimony to the fact that the hadith transmitted to us-by Hasan was heard by him from Anas b. Malik and I can see that he reported it twenty years back, when he was hale and hearty.
Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 385

Abu Huraira reported: Verity the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: There is for every apostle a (special) prayer with which he would pray. I wish I could reserve, my prayer for intercession of my Ummah on the Day of Resurrection.

Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 389

Abu Huraira said: The Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: There is for every apostle a prayer which is granted, but every prophet showed haste in his prayer. I have, however, reserved my prayer for the intercession of my Ummah on the Day of Resurrection, and it would be granted, if Allah so willed, in case of everyone amongst my Ummah provided he dies without associating anything with Allah.
The Book of Purification (Kitab Al-Taharah)

Muslim :: Book 2 : Hadith 482

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came to the graveyard and said: Peace be upon you! the abode of the believing people and we, if God so wills, are about to join you. I love to see my brothers. They (the hearers) said: Arn't we your brothers-Messenger of Allah? He said: You are my companions, and our brothers are those who have, so far, not come into the world. They said: Messenger of Allah, how would you recognise those persons of your Ummah who have not yet been born? He said: Supposing a man had horses with white blazes on fore- heads and legs among horses which were all black, tell me, would he not recognise his own horses? They said: Certainly. Messenger of Allah. He said: They would come with white faces and arms and legs owing to ablution, and I would arrive at the Cistern before them. Some people would be driven away from my Cistern as the stray camel is driven away. I would call out. Come. come. Then it would be said (to me): These people changed themselves after you, and I would say: Be off, be off.

May Allah make us deserve to be His slaves, followers of His prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and carriers of His book. May Allah forgive us, guide us and help us to worship Him right Ameeeeeen

MustafaMc
02-17-2013, 06:20 PM
I would then return to my Lord for the fourth time and extol Him with these praises. I would then fall in prostration. It would be said to me: O Muhammad, raise your head: say and it will be listened to; ask and it will be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. I would say: O my Lord, permit me regarding him who professed: There is no god but Allah. He (the Lord) would say: That is not for thee or that is not what lies with thee, but by My Honour, Glory, Greatness and Might, I would certainly take him out who professed it: There is no god but Allah.
Jazak Allahu khayran, sister for your kind words and thoughtful reminders. This portion of the hadith you quoted gives me strong hope for me if I should be sent to Hell that I would eventually be removed for at the very least I do testify "La ilaha il'Allah".

Amat Allah
02-17-2013, 08:35 PM
Jazak Allahu khayran, sister for your kind words and thoughtful reminders. This portion of the hadith you quoted gives me strong hope for me if I should be sent to Hell that I would eventually be removed for at the very least I do testify "La ilaha il'Allah".
Wa Iyakum Ameeen

May Allah make you from those whom He The Exalted mentioned in Qur'aan (Surat Al An'biya) saying about them:

"Indeed, those for whom the best [reward] has preceded from Us - they are from it far removed. (101)They will not hear its sound, while they are, in that which their souls desire, abiding eternally. (102)They will not be grieved by the greatest terror, and the angels will meet them, [saying], "This is your Day which you have been promised" - (103)" Ameeeen

my respected and noble brother,

always wish for the best from Allah no matter what...May Allah grant ya the highest level of the paradise (Al Firdaws Al Alaa) without any reckoning Ameeeen

MustafaMc
02-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Jazak Allahu khayran, sister. As always your words are immensely more beautiful than your awesome pictures, masha Allah. You always speak so upliftingly and glowingly of others. I will not embarass myself in trying to write a fitting reply, but I do pray that all of the good that you write will return to you multiplied many times over. I do like that you include hadith and Qur'an in your drawings. May Allah richly reward you for the best of your deeds and cover over your mistakes with His mercy.

MustafaMc
02-17-2013, 10:59 PM
The hadith above brought this song to my mind.

Amat Allah
02-18-2013, 01:29 AM
:cry: Wa Iyakum Ameeeeen

I don't know what to say but May Allah make me deserve all what you have written above from kind words and Duaa too Ameeeen

May Allah love you for thinking good about me Ameeeen and Allah knows about me. May Allah purify you and the whole Ummah from all sins, honor you and grant ya all the highest levels and ranks in dunya and Akhirah too Ameeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!