:haha:

I really dig this program.. today I watched a episode about the

pretty scary ...

you can click on the little videos and see how it goes.. :skeleton::skeleton:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tyrion
11-13-2010, 08:35 AM
Hm... I wonder how that thing tastes like.....

But yeah, it's a good show. :D He makes fishing seem so... Intense... The overly dramatic music and camera angles help too. :p

جوري
11-13-2010, 01:03 PM
I agree.. so awesome though.. sob7an Allah.. Allah swt creates what he wills...

GuestFellow
11-13-2010, 01:17 PM
:sl:

Its a beautiful fish.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
11-13-2010, 02:22 PM
My uncle has two arapaima gigas fish.
Dont ask me how he got them, because the fish is not supposed to be traded internationally (from Brazil to Indonesia). He housed them in a huge aquarium.
He also has a few of "fishzilla" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakehead_%28fish%29 ).
Those fish are from hell, I'd say.
One of them jumped really fast and high out of the aquarium and was an inch from taking a chunk off my face (Im not exaggerating) when i was viewing them over the aquarium. They even ate their kind, live, but only from waist to tail, leaving head and belly. really disgusting and very disturbing.

جوري
11-13-2010, 02:51 PM
^^^ those are amazing.. very agile.. I caught a few in my animal crossing game :haha:

watch?v2PLV9fAVV3E -

just like that.. and the rest of the gang too Arapima, pike all the good stuff.. it is so satisfying :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!