/* */

PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE watch and do something as little as it is to help

mammyluty
11-18-2010, 01:48 AM
ASALAM ALAIKUM BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
am mother of two boys alhamdullilah and am really gratefull to Allah for what i have!my heart is breaking after wathing this film that was taken in zimbabwe by the bbc company.i cant sit back n do nothing.seriously Allah will ask me what i did to help.n inshalllah il think of ways of helping them.PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS i know some of u here are well enough to do something to help them.spare a few hours to donate anything to them,i mean anything.Allah will reward u insha Allah!!

please wath all the parts from 1 to 9.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rDNY...eature=related

shukran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mammyluty
11-18-2010, 10:16 AM
cumon guys where is our sympathy?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam sistah

I will watch the Video, Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing with us sis

aamirsaab
11-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Mod-bump ftw!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mammyluty
11-18-2010, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Mod-bump ftw!
wat do u mean i dont understand

Woodrow
11-18-2010, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mammyluty
wat do u mean i dont understand
Sometimes when we see a thread that is slipping into back page we will post something on it just to move it back to the first post. this is called bumping the thread. Usually we just write something like "bumping the thread.:

mammyluty
11-18-2010, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Sometimes when we see a thread that is slipping into back page we will post something on it just to move it back to the first post. this is called bumping the thread. Usually we just write something like "bumping the thread.:
oh ok!did u watch the film?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!