/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Desperate Help on Marketing Essay

AlHoda
11-26-2010, 05:18 PM
sc

I need some help desperately on a marketing essay, i cant find some information on multi-variable segmentation. The question for my essay is; The demographic and psychographic approaches are regarded as the most dominant bases for market segmentation. Some marketers argue that combining these two approaches can provide much improved targeting and effectiveness for marketing and sales The problem is that I cant find some information on the combination of demographic and psychographic segmentation combined which is multi variable segmentation and some real- life examples on it. If anyone can help me out, i would apperciate it so much. The due date is 30 november. im not asking for a complete answer, but some guidance woul do me good.

Jazakkallah
:heated:
wcs

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
11-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Thread Title Edited. For me, Emergency is a situation where there is a matter of life or death. Any thing between the two is never an Emergency.
Pls refrain from posting such titles.

I hope someone will come to help you, Inshallah.

Beardo
11-26-2010, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
sc

I need some help desperately on a marketing essay, i cant find some information on multi-variable segmentation. The question for my essay is; The demographic and psychographic approaches are regarded as the most dominant bases for market segmentation. Some marketers argue that combining these two approaches can provide much improved targeting and effectiveness for marketing and sales The problem is that I cant find some information on the combination of demographic and psychographic segmentation combined which is multi variable segmentation and some real- life examples on it. If anyone can help me out, i would apperciate it so much. The due date is 30 november. im not asking for a complete answer, but some guidance woul do me good.

Jazakkallah
wcs
I can send you the Jannah Network marketing documentations along with the Analytics. It includes geog demographic etc. It might serve some benefit. If you want, just send an email through the IslamicBoard contact form which goes directly into my inbox. Head the email with "Rashad."

Mention things like how new advertisement businesses, like AdMob, Google Adsense, Google Analytics, now peruse things like geographic specification. Advertisers can now set to which places they can advertise. This also gives an opportunity to small businesses to localize their advertisements to their regions instead of having to pay for ads worldwide.

Dunno if that helps any.

ummamira
11-28-2010, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
sc

Jazakkallah
wcs

im having the same problems with this essay ... and time is running late... may Allah swt help us both in B202:exhausted

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AlHoda
11-29-2010, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ummamira
im having the same problems with this essay ... and time is running late... may Allah swt help us both in B202:exhausted
:omg: do you go to arab open university? and do you take b202b?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!