/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Youtube to Ipod?

Ansariyah
11-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Salam

How do I put videos from youtube to my Ipod?

I knew how to do it through this awesome site, now I can't find it.:hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raaina
11-28-2010, 03:54 PM
I use aTube catcher. :statisfie

I think there are loads of site's though, give it a google! :)

Beardo
11-28-2010, 04:38 PM
If it's just audio, i use video2mp3.net. But try to ignore those ads...

جوري
11-28-2010, 05:00 PM
zamzar wlie.. it is the best way

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansariyah
11-28-2010, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Raaina
I use aTube catcher. :statisfie

I think there are loads of site's though, give it a google! :)
I kno sis, but cause theres so many i dunno which to trust, I was hoping to get something that members use.: )

I'll try that catcher thing. jzk

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
Tried www.keepvid.com ? :ermm:
Jzk, but its so slow. Is it free?

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
If it's just audio, i use video2mp3.net. But try to ignore those ads...
MP4 bro...Videos...Jzk

I just want something Quick, trustworthy n Free.: )

أحمد
11-28-2010, 05:37 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
I kno sis, but cause theres so many i dunno which to trust, I was hoping to get something that members use.: )

I'll try that catcher thing. jzk

Jzk, but its so slow. Is it free?

MP4 bro...Videos...Jzk

I just want something Quick, trustworthy n Free.: )
Keepvid and keep-tube are free; both require java runtime. If you don't have that installed; they won't work.

Get Java Runtime here.

:wa:

Yassouid
11-28-2010, 06:05 PM
The easiest way to download of video from youtube (or any embedded video on any website) is to FlashGot.

This is an extension of Mozilla Firefox web browser. All you need to do is download Firefox, then add the plug-in for Flashgot media.

The problem with this is that all files will be downloaded as a .flv, which makes opening it with iTunes semi-impossible until you convert it to a iTunes compatible file type. For that i would recommend using YouConvertIt.com. But to be realistic- YouConvertIt.com has a section to download the video from Youtube also if you click their Online Video tab, but I just enjoy FlashGot because no matter which page you surf to you can begin downloading the embedded video without having to open a new tab and leaving the tab open for the duration of the download etc.

Sorry for the long response.

Yanal
11-28-2010, 07:27 PM
May I ask what iPod you have?

Ansariyah
11-29-2010, 01:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
zamzar wlie.. it is the best way
Jzk sis!

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya

Yea, it's free. :><: It's not slow for me :ermm:
Eventually it started speeding up...tnx

format_quote Originally Posted by أحمد

Keepvid and keep-tube are free; both require java runtime. If you don't have that installed; they won't work.

Get Java Runtime here.

Jzk for ur help.

format_quote Originally Posted by Yassouid
The easiest way to download of video from youtube (or any embedded video on any website) is to FlashGot.

This is an extension of Mozilla Firefox web browser. All you need to do is download Firefox, then add the plug-in for Flashgot media.

The problem with this is that all files will be downloaded as a .flv, which makes opening it with iTunes semi-impossible until you convert it to a iTunes compatible file type. For that i would recommend using YouConvertIt.com. But to be realistic- YouConvertIt.com has a section to download the video from Youtube also if you click their Online Video tab, but I just enjoy FlashGot because no matter which page you surf to you can begin downloading the embedded video without having to open a new tab and leaving the tab open for the duration of the download etc.

Sorry for the long response.
I appreciate ur help, n ur response wasn't that long. How do u add the plug in?

أحمد
11-29-2010, 11:36 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
I appreciate ur help, n ur response wasn't that long. How do u add the plug in?
Follow this link, then click "Add to Firefox".

Yassouid
11-30-2010, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by أحمد
Follow this link, then click "Add to Firefox".
Mashallah you're an incredibly helpful person.

Jazakallah Khairan!

Ansariyah
03-26-2011, 06:24 PM
I know its been ages since I started this thread, but unfortunately stuff got in the way. So I never got to actually do it. I'm having trouble with most of the suggestions for some reason...

I just need a shortcut...itunes is so annoying...is there any other way I can put stuff on my ipod without going via itunes?

Danah
03-26-2011, 06:48 PM
^ this is my problem as well. I reinstalled windows in my laptop and now I can't synchronize itunes library in my ipod with the one in the laptop.

I think you can jailbreak your ipod, I have never used this technique before but you will find lots of stuff about it if you google it.

I used to download videos from youtube using www.keepvid.com then put them in my ipod.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!