/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need friends

sunnyhayat
11-29-2010, 03:13 PM
We are from India who has learnt islam and then reverted few months ago. Now wife also reverted so we are together in our discovery if islam. We cant tell to society yet about reversion so maintaining ecternal facade as it was before and that is causing our isolation also. Though we are practicing islam but cant do that to fullest extent due to external constraints. We need some good friends to keep our moral and Imman in good shape and also to confide our problems. Previous attempt resulted in a complete disaster. So appealing to all to help us.
:exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
11-29-2010, 03:18 PM
:sl:
Congratulations on your new faith. :) I am also from India and you can count me into your friends' list. :)

Raaina
11-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the Forum. :)

Insecured soul
11-29-2010, 03:34 PM
alhamdolillah, even im from india, you can count me too

may allah keep you and us guided always

walaikum salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
11-29-2010, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sunnyhayat
We are from India who has learnt islam and then reverted few months ago. Now wife also reverted so we are together in our discovery if islam. We cant tell to society yet about reversion so maintaining ecternal facade as it was before and that is causing our isolation also. Though we are practicing islam but cant do that to fullest extent due to external constraints. We need some good friends to keep our moral and Imman in good shape and also to confide our problems. Previous attempt resulted in a complete disaster. So appealing to all to help us.
:exhausted
Was that you on that Dr. Zakir Naik's talk?

LOL jk, man

Muslim Woman
11-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Salaam bro

Welcome to Islam.

May Allah makes it easy for u & our sis to practise Islam . Is there any mosque in ur area ? U may talk to the Imam ; try to offer Jummah salat . InshaAllah u will get many good Muslim friends.

May Alla protects u from all harms & evils.

tigerkhan
11-29-2010, 03:41 PM
welcom bro. i am also ur neighbour. mean pakistan....lol. insh we are are wid. so be happy...

Yanal
11-29-2010, 03:55 PM
:sl: Brother?

Welcome to the forums. May I ask why you can't tell everyone about you converting into Islaam?

sunnyhayat
11-29-2010, 04:17 PM
There are lot of socila problems which I may have to face including complete ostrization from socirty if i decleare now

queenofsaba
11-29-2010, 04:26 PM

welcome welcome may Allah easy your difficulties and make the journey for you and wife easy,

All praise due to Allah the most merciful

:wa::amin:

Beardo
11-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Welcome to the forums and welcome to Islam, even more importantly! Honestly, it's a new stage. Give it some time and hold steadfast to your sincerity. Insha-Allah, if you are sincere, your Imaan will NEVER fall apart and Allah Ta'ala will give you friends, or something even better. Who knows? It's the Might of Allah Ta'ala! Never despair! :D

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-29-2010, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Welcome to the forums and welcome to Islam, even more importantly! Honestly, it's a new stage. Give it some time and hold steadfast to your sincerity. Insha-Allah, if you are sincere, your Imaan will NEVER fall apart and Allah Ta'ala will give you friends, or something even better. Who knows? It's the Might of Allah Ta'ala! Never despair! :D
He's already married. :D

أحمد
11-29-2010, 05:18 PM

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find the friendship, of your fellow brothers and sisters here helpful :inshallah

Although, not all of us are residents of India; many of us share one thing in common. That is, we're inhabitants of the same planet; I think thats a good enough ground for friendship بإذن الله تعلى.

:wa:

sunnyhayat
11-30-2010, 07:09 AM
He's already married. :D[/QUOTE]

Hello brother, why do u say "He's already married" is it with any specific connotation?

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-30-2010, 07:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sunnyhayat
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
He's already married. :D
Hello brother, why do u say "He's already married" is it with any specific connotation?
Nothing specific brother. If you read Rashad's post and then my post you'll understand why did write that. :p To better understanding I even underlined his post which had something to do with my post.

Ramadhan
11-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Alhamdulillah all praise to Allah SWT for guiding you and your family back to Islam.
May you steadfast in your deen and I am praying sincerely to Allah SWT to give you and your family good muslim brothers and sisters as friends. Amiin.

Mr.President
11-30-2010, 12:43 PM
assalamu alaikum bro

alhamdulillaaah insha allah we will remember u in our prayers

also count me In

sunnyhayat
11-30-2010, 01:32 PM
Thanks everybody for offer to be friend. We both are overwhelmed by your response and we pray allah to keep everybody healthy. We are doctor couple in good position and that is why we ca not at present reveal our reversion. We need all your help to cope up with the present time and overcome the problems of worship in secrecy.

Muslimman
12-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Welcome bro to Islam. May Allah guide us all to the right path. Making friends will take time and take things easy. We all are your friends here. There's nothing like friendship for the cause of Allah. Not for money, not for any benefit, but to please Allah. You may have tasted or will taste that :)

Muhammad
12-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum brother sunnyhayat,

I am very happy to hear about the reversion of you both - all praise is for Allaah (swt) who has guided you to the path of truth and success. :)

I understand you must be facing very tough challenges regarding the society you live in - many reverts face similar problems and have to keep their faith quiet for some time. Do not worry about this - the most important thing is that you have arrived at the path of truth. Even the very first Muslims at the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had to hide their Islam from society at first. Be patient and Allaah (swt) will make it easy for you and help you.

May Allaah (swt) keep you both steadfast and provide you with many good friends who will support you, Aameen.

Muhaba
12-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Welcome to the forum brother. Ihope you make good friends and the ppl here are helpful to you.

Nuha38318
12-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Salam alaikum brother,

I cannot be your friend because I am a sister, but I can be a good friend and sister to your wife, in sha Allah.

I am also a revert, 1.5 years ago I reverted and up to until now, I did not manage to make friendship in my city, even though I live in an European capital. All attempts failed because the sisters turned away arrogantly from me, when I tried to connect with them in mosque and since I am not married, I can also not get to know sisters through that way and now I also lost my job due to racism, so as you see, I can understand your and your wife's situation pretty well *smile*

Please tell your wife salam from me and that she can contact me any time!

serena77
12-16-2010, 11:29 PM
i have yet to revert..... but I'm getting closer and closer to it every day. I could be friends w/ you as i am a sister, however i'd loe to be friends w/ your wife if she's on here or if she would like to exchange emails.
welcome to you both to the community and may your path stay straight and strong in His name and compassion.
Serena

Abdul-Raouf
12-17-2010, 03:21 AM
Assalamu alaikkum bhai... which part of india ur from...(or PM me)..Insha'allah i can help.

Nuha38318
12-17-2010, 07:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by serena77
i have yet to revert..... but I'm getting closer and closer to it every day.
MashAllah Serene, I am so happy for you!

mistyfire
12-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Masha Allah. Allah has guided you towards Islam. I hope you make good friends who can help you through. :) May Allah make it easy for you. Aameen.

Abdul-Raouf
12-17-2010, 10:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by serena77
i have yet to revert..... but I'm getting closer and closer to it every day. I could be friends w/ you as i am a sister, however i'd loe to be friends w/ your wife if she's on here or if she would like to exchange emails.
welcome to you both to the community and may your path stay straight and strong in His name and compassion.
Serena
Your Mood will soon change from confused...to cool InshaAllah.

May ALLAH guide you to Islam soon.

Beardo
12-17-2010, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nuha38318
Salam alaikum brother,

I cannot be your friend because I am a sister, but I can be a good friend and sister to your wife, in sha Allah.

I am also a revert, 1.5 years ago I reverted and up to until now, I did not manage to make friendship in my city, even though I live in an European capital. All attempts failed because the sisters turned away arrogantly from me, when I tried to connect with them in mosque and since I am not married, I can also not get to know sisters through that way and now I also lost my job due to racism, so as you see, I can understand your and your wife's situation pretty well *smile*

Please tell your wife salam from me and that she can contact me any time!

Masha-Allah, it is beautiful to know that people still have their morals when it comes to gender relations. :)

It's also beautiful to know that you've reverted, masha-Allah. Reverts are an exceptional case because they actually accepted Islam at their own will and interest. :)

Perhaps they are not arrogant. Sometimes, it's because people are shy. But at the mosque, there is another friend awaiting you. That is, of course, Allah Ta'ala! :D

But everyone does want to feel loved, everyone needs someone to fall back on sometimes. That's quite understandable. And insha-Allah, you will find that person someday, in the very near future! Sister, you have nothing to worry about. I speak for the entire forum when I say that we wish you and all the reverts and all the Muslims being oppressed or rejected all around the globe.

For now, masha-Allah, continue your faith and everything will fall into order, God willing.

With that said, I wish you the best. :D

It's not just you, by the way. We all feel that way sometimes. Or at least, I know I do. It takes time and development. But I know you and I, and everyone, can build friendships. But first, we have to go to the source of it all! You tell me Who that is. :)

ceosayed
12-20-2010, 04:37 AM
Salam bro :)

keya Haal ? :)

welcome to the forum , Inshallah this time will be more safe for you..
dear brother,
Our messenger (PBUH) and his sahaba was practicing Islam in secret and they eventually showed the world that it's the right path ...
they did this by patience and faith and i'm sure you'll do so inshallah ..

i wish that i can help you someday , why don't you move to the Gulf ?

aqilah
01-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Assalamualaikum brother

May Allah keep you and your wife strong.

highway4
01-09-2011, 01:31 PM
assalamu alaikum,
May Allah (swt) help and guide you and your wife on your journey in this life..through your struggles and hardships...May Allah swt Inshallah keep you both steadfast in you salah and increase both of your knowledge in our deen and may Allah swt bless every bit of goodness and happiness that comes in your lives ameen... never feel isolated you both have marshallah many brothers and sisters here to befriend.... Dear sister in Islam I am a very happy to have you as a friend, as the same as our other sisters too. After this thread Inshallah you will have friends from all around the globe.

PLEASE NOTE...i do hope in light to our brother and sister who posted this thread... InshAllah every believer here the same as what i have typed and other believers around the globe... ameen

almahdali
01-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Salaam!

You and your wife are already my friend, I hope to be your friend too. Welcome to this board, I hope you enjoy it here I am also learning a lot of things from other friends, brothers, and sisters here. They are very helpful :)

Esther462
01-13-2011, 05:21 PM
Welcome to Islam brother.
Im not from India but I know how u feel with no friends. I started off with none but have fround a few now that Im close to. I live in a area where I can live my life normalely and all off my Christain friends and family are happy with me. I do get a few odd/horible things said to me when I go into town but I just get on with what I need to do. I know things are different 4 u in India and I pray that Allah will keep u stong and safe.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!