/* */

View Full Version : Jannah Network 2.0 | Project Underway!

Beardo
12-02-2010, 01:14 AM
http://jannahnetwork.com/featured/skies/

WE need your suggestions and comments!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Could I get 5 people to comment on the site too please? [for technical purposes, testing something out] JAZAX!

Hayaa
12-02-2010, 05:08 AM
:sl: Hmm... maybe you could enlarge the logo at the top left-hand side so that it's more apparent?

Beardo
12-02-2010, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
:sl: Hmm... maybe you could enlarge the logo at the top left-hand side so that it's more apparent?
Good pointer, gonna get on that ASAP. - puts on to-do list -

But also, would anyone have recommendations for:
- What kind of dynamics? We have a radio player 24/7, but what else?
- COLOR SCHEME: this one is killing me. I Tried so many designs, ya'll gots no ideaz. >_>
- Anything else? What would make this site UNIQUE or AMAZING?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hayaa
12-02-2010, 05:55 AM
:sl: what happened to the original Jannah network w/site.. the orange one? It was extremely original.. :ermm:

Yanal
12-02-2010, 06:10 AM
:sl:

I made a comment,insha'Allaah the suggestion helps.

Beardo
12-02-2010, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
:sl: what happened to the original Jannah network w/site.. the orange one? It was extremely original.. :ermm:
jannahnetwork.com/old

It was indeed an amazing website, but the problem was that it was just serving as a showcase. The only benefit was its good looks. We need something dynamic, feature-filled, and easy to update. As dynamic and beautiful the site was, it wasn't feature-filled or easy to update. Every few weeks, something would go wrong with the site. Plus, flash websites can't be viewed on mobiles, so it was limiting the userbase. So many complications - but I do agree with you, it was an original beauty.

I'll let you in on this secret - I AM considering using theikhlaas.com's design to be the new JN design. That is, if I can find a reliable and cost-effective web developer to perform the necessary editings to the site...

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
:sl:

I made a comment,insha'Allaah the suggestion helps.
Jazax! I got it and I'll approve it soon iA! ;)

Yassouid
12-03-2010, 02:47 AM
Mashallah it looks good, but maybe the audio should be optional when you open the page- i usually am listening to other things on my computer and the audio conflicts.

Are people writing articles? Let me know if you need any help! Great job!

Beardo
12-03-2010, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yassouid
Mashallah it looks good, but maybe the audio should be optional when you open the page- i usually am listening to other things on my computer and the audio conflicts.

Are people writing articles? Let me know if you need any help! Great job!
Yeah, i've been told about the auto-player. I need to fix that. Good pointer, Bro!

People will be writing articles preferably. But if you're interested in writing artices, I'd hope you joined the IslamicBoard Projects thread located on this same very forum category.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-04-2010, 03:28 PM
The new site is good and can easily be much better, you guys need to work much on that.
1. The jannah Network Logo, you should make the icon bigger than the writing, moreover it overlaps with the 'home' button.
2. Make that radio player optional.
3. Ion of Jannah radio needs to be resized.
Above all I know it is just in testing phase now and you have plenty of time to work on it.
All the best. :)

The old Jannah network site was really amazing, reminds me of James Bond. :D

Beardo
12-04-2010, 05:36 PM
^ Yeah, now check the site. JN 2.0 2.0 loool! Second version of JN2.0!

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-04-2010, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
^ Yeah, now check the site. JN 2.0 2.0 loool! Second version of JN2.0!
Much better. but the auto play of radio must be fixed. When I visited it just now I was startled because of the sound. :p

Beardo
12-04-2010, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid

Much better. but the auto play of radio must be fixed. When I visited it just now I was startled because of the sound. :p
lol, that's our plan. POP goes the weasellll

Naw, jk. Gotta fix that. GAH!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!