/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Maliciuos URL?

manaal
12-03-2010, 04:15 AM
Assalamu Aleikum,

Whenever I open this site, or open a page from this site, I keep getting amessage from my Kaspersky Internet Security, saying that the page is trying to downlaod a malicious URL called "http:// bobi 123 . com/a/index . php" (without the spaces) and it blocks this link.

I currently use Internet Explorer v 8. But I don;t think its the browser's problem, as the same thing happens when I try to access this site using Mozilla Firefox.

Any idea why?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
12-03-2010, 06:44 AM
Yes! there is that link our technical hands have been on it but so far no luck.

To avoid it please change forum skin to Element Purple which is clean from such links. You can change it from the main page, Left Bottom and from UserCP General Settings.

Trust this helps, Inshallah.

أحمد
12-03-2010, 04:48 PM
:sl:

This problem has been "around" for a while; some simple solutions:

:wa:

Dagless
12-05-2010, 04:43 PM
The forum is back without bobi, yay. Reinstall? Whatever it was.. well done :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
12-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Whatever it was, it didn't affect me. But now, what the...! Do we really need these scroll bars for each post? And where is the quick smiley list? A lot of changes, I hope there was no data loss.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-05-2010, 05:18 PM
I dont think I should create a new thread just about the scroll bars...but seriously they are turning it down. And what's wrong with the 'quote' 'reply' 'edit' buttons?

P.S. Ia m not criticizing, I ma just giving my humble feedback. :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-05-2010, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
Whatever it was, it didn't affect me. But now, what the...! Do we really need these scroll bars for each post? And where is the quick smiley list? A lot of changes, I hope there was no data loss.
Scroll bars in each post? i dont see any, seems perfectly fine here.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Dang! I am using Chrome! It's perfectly being rendered on firefox....

Ramadhan
12-05-2010, 05:39 PM
I have just changed the skin back into "breeze" from "purple", and it now looks good (without scroll bar)

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Man, Chrome is such a stupid piece of code! so many bugs, no RSS, etc... no password sync...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Why dont you just use "Internet explorer"? i use that and never get any problems

Btw what is the difference between Internet explorer and Chrome or Firefox? will the speed of the internet increase by using chrome or firefox? or what are the benefits of using them?

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-05-2010, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Why dont you just use "Internet explorer"? i use that and never get any problems

Btw what is the difference between Internet explorer and Chrome or Firefox? will the speed of the internet increase by using chrome or firefox? or what are the benefits of using them?
LoL It's just a war between proprietary code and open source.;D If you care not much about then it's just personal choice. :)

Alphabets and numbers written in some text editor and gone through some complier should never be on sale. :)

Dagless
12-05-2010, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє

Internet Explorer was found to have some serious security flaws a few months back. Even though most have now been patched, you'll find Firefox and Chrome are a step ahead of IE when it comes to protection against online threats.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-05-2010, 06:03 PM
^Aah i see

But can you not use virus protectors? anti-virus programs? it has always been fine for me, i have always used IE. maybe there is more to it.

Ramadhan
12-06-2010, 08:01 AM
Internet Explorer is proven to be the slowest of all three, in addition to weaker security system.
Firefox is much better.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Moreover there'd be a chance of using IE if I'm using Windows. ;D

manaal
12-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Yeah! No more bobi123 problem and I'm using Breeze. The horizontal scroll bar gone as well. My browser in IE.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!