/* */

PDA

View Full Version : remember to fast monday and thursday

abou khaled
12-05-2010, 05:10 PM
remember to fast monday and thursday
Salam aleikoum

Baraka Allah fikoum
1255. Selon Abou Qatâda (que Dieu l'agrée) , on interrogea le Messager de Dieu (paix et bénédiction de Dieu sur lui) sur le jeûne du lundi. Il dit : "C'est un jour où je suis né et où je fus suscité comme Messager". (Mouslim)

1255 - عن أبي قتادة رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنهُ أن رَسُول اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّم سئل عن صوم يوم الإᄁنين فقال: <ذلك يوم ولدت فيه، ويوم بعᄁت أو أنزل عليّ فيه> رَوَاهُ مُسلِمٌ.

1255. Abu Qatada reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked about fasting Mondays and he said, "That is the day on which I was born and the day when I was sent - or when revelation descended on me." [Muslim]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abou khaled
12-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Salam aleikoum

1256. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Actions are presented on Mondays and Thursdays, so I like my actions to be presented while I am fasting." (Muslim related it without mentioning fasting.) [at-Tirmidhi]

abou khaled
12-12-2010, 08:05 PM
شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَى تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
51.55. Wathakkir fa-inna alththikra tanfaAAu almu/mineena
51.55. Mais continue à prêcher, car les rappels sont utiles aux croyants !
51.55 . And warn , for warning profiteth believers

abou khaled
01-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Salam aleikoum

1218. Selon Abou Sa'îd Al-Khoudri (que Dieu l'agrée), le Messager de Dieu (paix et bénédiction de Dieu sur lui) a dit : "Chaque fois que quelqu'un jeûne un jour par amour de Dieu, Dieu éloigne à cause de ce jour son visage du feu de l'Enfer d'une distance égale à ce qu'on parcourt en soixante dix ans". (Al-Boukhâri, Mouslim)

1218 - وعن أبي سعيد الخدري رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنهُ قال، قال رَسُول اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّم: <ما من عبد يصوم يوماً في سبيل اللَّه إلا باعد اللَّه بذلك اليوم وجهه عن النار سبعين خريفاً> مُتَّفّقٌ عَلَيه
1218. Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "No slave fasts one day in the way of Allah without Allah putting his face seventy years' journey away from the Fire on account of that day." [Agreed upon

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abjad
02-12-2011, 09:44 AM
thank you

MariamA.
02-22-2011, 11:04 PM
I shall start fasting every Monday & Thursday when possible Inshallah.
Thank you.

Muhammad Aseem
03-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Jazak Allah Khair -

Can you also give the reference of fasting on the 13 / 14 / 15 of each month.

qurantour.com
03-27-2011, 08:32 PM
thankyou

Monday and thursday

Qasid
03-28-2011, 12:39 PM
Thank you
If one is not used to fasting on mondays and thursdays what should one due to progress in doing so

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!