/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua Request & Class Registration

Beardo
12-05-2010, 07:02 PM
:sl:

I cant find the dua request thread so I thought I'd mix it in with some random topic so I don't get flagged by the staff...
Anyway, due to state budget cuts, they cut down our classes. My registration is tomorrow. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DUAS!!!! That I get 100% of my classes!!!!! PLEASE.

And as for the thread topic...

How does your class registration work? International economic crisis... Does that affect your classes?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
12-05-2010, 09:14 PM
^ Will keep you in my duas akhee..
May Allah make everything easy for you..ameen

Maryan0
12-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Inshallah you get all your classes. Right now i'm just worried about doing well on my exams
Salam

Yanal
12-05-2010, 10:20 PM
:wa:

Not sure what the system is here yet. Insha'Allaah you will get the classes you want.

Btw, the du'a request thread is located here: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...st-thread.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
12-06-2010, 12:58 AM
ameen and jazakumullahu Khair to you all. Until the 14th of December... I'm going to be very frantic about everything. x_x Finals.

And just please make dua I Get my classes...

Yanal
12-06-2010, 05:05 AM
Ah,finals. Always make me fret too. Don't worry insha'Allaah.

GuestFellow
12-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Salaam,

Yes I'll remember you in my duas...sorry what is class registration?

In the US, can you enter yourself as a private candidate? In the UK, some qualifications, you can study by yourself, as long as you pay for the exam fees. You get no help with your studies, so this option is suitable if you are able to study independently.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!