/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wats the deal?

Ansariyah
12-06-2010, 01:13 PM
1) How come our Profiles look all different n its so hard to view my visitor msges.

2) How come it keeps loggin me out, *sigh* its so frustrating dealing with this.

3) How come!!

4) I demand a speedy explantion or else I will.....!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
manaal
12-06-2010, 01:30 PM
I can view my visitor messages. Maybe it's the skin you are using. Try breeze.

But why are there option to add "Albums" and "Friends"? Please don't LI into a mini social networking site!

Beardo
12-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Try a different skin, insha-Allah.

Albums and Friends, we'll probably end up deactivating those. We just updated the software so please bear patience while we take a look into it all.

Yanal
12-07-2010, 01:45 AM
I am currently using Element Purple as my skin and have the same issue with profiles..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
12-07-2010, 06:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
How come it keeps loggin me out, *sigh* its so frustrating dealing with this.
oh i am also facing this pbm. i dont know how it logged out while visit other pages and the most worse sometimes i was writing reply to some thread and when i click "submit", the page open that ur logged out. plz refresh and sign in again. Oh GOD my many posts dont posted bcz of this.

tigerkhan
12-07-2010, 06:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
We just updated the software so please bear patience while we take a look into it all.
but i am facing above pbm since long..b4 this upgradation of software.

~Raindrop~
12-07-2010, 06:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
1) How come our Profiles look all different
they can be customised. I've been having fun :P

Yanal
12-07-2010, 06:51 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
oh i am also facing this pbm. i dont know how it logged out while visit other pages and the most worse sometimes i was writing reply to some thread and when i click "submit", the page open that ur logged out. plz refresh and sign in again. Oh GOD my many posts dont posted bcz of this.
If this is happening at a frequent rate,I suggest you first type up the post in a new document( such as Word Pad,Microsoft Word etc) to avoid any frustration over this matter until it gets resolved.. Insha'Allaah ask one of the admins for assistance or use the helpdesk to confront the problem with the staff, insha'allaah.

but i am facing above pbm since long..b4 this upgradation of software.
I recall I was having the similar problem,seemingly so a few other members were/currently are. Ask an admin or use the help desk,insha'Allaah.

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

I also recall that we had the option to customize our profiles a while back,although I may be wrong.

manaal
12-07-2010, 11:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

Yeah, I saw your pink profile and thought, cool. But I don't have a customize option under "edit profile". How'd you do it then? (or is it a staff-only thing mod?)

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
I also recall that we had the option to customize our profiles a while back,although I may be wrong
I remember too. I made mine yellow I think.

tigerkhan
12-07-2010, 11:31 AM
actually my laptop works on figerprints for logg on. and sites requires password can be changed to fingerprint setting. but IB was making much pbm while logging with fingerprint. always logged out after sometime. i exempt IB acount from fingure print setting, now its work better. cookies setting is after 20 days.
yes its seems it work better with "keep me signed in" option.
jazakAllah its now working better. i had checked.

manaal
12-07-2010, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
^There's a link on your profile, top right, besides About Me, Infractions...etc. Titled... 'Customize my profile'... change from there.
Found it. It can't be seen properly, becuase the button is Breeze-blue and the text is dark grey!

Alpha Dude
12-07-2010, 05:29 PM
If you are typing a post and get logged out when you hit submit/preview, you can type your login details and it will take you to your post.

tigerkhan
12-08-2010, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
If you are typing a post and get logged out when you hit submit/preview, you can type your login details and it will take you to your post.
no bro.yes the page is redirected after logging on but reply will not be there on that page. anyway now "keep me logg in" options is good. it works. jazakAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!