/* */

View Full Version : Secret: Testers Needed!

Beardo
12-08-2010, 05:34 PM
You may now create a blog on HalalPress.com!

Between us members, let's keep this down low until I officially release the website. If you're subscribed (which you are by default) to our mailing list, you'll know when it's officially released.

I need as many of you to go to MuslimBlogs.org, register, and create a blog or two. It's all free. I'm testing it out to see if it's all working well, insha-Allah.

Register at MuslimBlogs.org.

Jazakumullahu Khair.

I'll be adding domains for members to choose from, such as HalalPress.com, MuslimInk.com etc etc. But the testing site is MuslimBlogs.org, before I launch it iA.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-08-2010, 06:33 PM
If you're interested, it'd be highly appreciated. Just for testing purposes. x_x

SafaAuditore
12-08-2010, 07:31 PM
K bro, i tried it.
I made an account, activated it. That worked.
BUT the blog didn't work for me. When i'd make my blog and give it a blogdomain, it would give me the link and i would click it. then it would send me t oa search engine instead of my blod.
=)

أحمد
12-08-2010, 08:16 PM
:sl:

I've signed up and got an empty blog; it seems to be working fine :Alhumdill

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
12-08-2010, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gothique
K bro, i tried it.
I made an account, activated it. That worked.
BUT the blog didn't work for me. When i'd make my blog and give it a blogdomain, it would give me the link and i would click it. then it would send me t oa search engine instead of my blod.
=)
Yeah, Jazakumullahu Khair. The problem with your blog is that you chose halalpress.com to be your domain. We haven't set that one up. Register a new blog with muslimblogs.org for testing purposes iA :D

format_quote Originally Posted by أحمد

I've signed up and got an empty blog; it seems to be working fine :Alhumdill

Jazax ;DDD

أحمد
12-08-2010, 08:36 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Jazax ;DDD
I couldn't register as أحمد, so I registered as Eid Mubaarak instead, and have two comments awaiting moderation.

Beardo
12-08-2010, 08:40 PM

I couldn't register as أحمد, so I registered as Eid Mubaarak instead, and have two comments awaiting moderation.

Hmm sounds good! Do you have any problems or anything? I'm still having to add the site-wide content, so ignore the empty gaps everywhere lol.

أحمد
12-08-2010, 08:50 PM

Hmm sounds good! Do you have any problems or anything? I'm still having to add the site-wide content, so ignore the empty gaps everywhere lol.
No problems so far; I think everything seems to work as it should.

Beardo
12-08-2010, 08:58 PM

No problems so far; I think everything seems to work as it should.

Could you login to your blog admin? On the left bar, I added a support feature. Could you send me a random ticket using that?

أحمد
12-08-2010, 09:12 PM

Could you login to your blog admin? On the left bar, I added a support feature. Could you send me a random ticket using that?
The following error occured:
Ticket Error: All fields are required.

Beardo
12-08-2010, 09:16 PM

The following error occured:

Okay, I fixed the problem. could you try once more?

Beardo
12-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Wait, no. I need to fix the problem. ne second@

أحمد
12-08-2010, 09:25 PM

The category combobox appears empty; maybe thats a missing requirement.

Beardo
12-08-2010, 09:35 PM

The category combobox appears empty; maybe thats a missing requirement.

Yeah, good catch. That is the problem. But then there's a problem of the problem as well. It's not letting me add categories. Anyhow, talking to the developers and trying to resolve the issue inshallah :)

أحمد
12-08-2010, 09:41 PM

Yeah, good catch. That is the problem. But then there's a problem of the problem as well. It's not letting me add categories. Anyhow, talking to the developers and trying to resolve the issue inshallah :)
:inshallah

Beardo
12-09-2010, 05:37 PM
I fixed the problem inshallah. could you confirm by sending me a ticket?

أحمد
12-09-2010, 05:43 PM

I fixed the problem inshallah. could you confirm by sending me a ticket?
Thank you. Your ticket has been submitted. You will be notified by email of any responses to this ticket.

Beardo
12-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Alhamdulillah! It worked :)

Beardo
12-10-2010, 01:24 AM
*notice:* halalpress.com now works!! :d

أحمد
12-10-2010, 06:49 PM

You may now create a blog on HalalPress.com!

Between us members, let's keep this down low until I officially release the website. If you're subscribed (which you are by default) to our mailing list, you'll know when it's officially released.

I need as many of you to go to MuslimBlogs.org, register, and create a blog or two. It's all free. I'm testing it out to see if it's all working well, insha-Allah.

Register at MuslimBlogs.org.

Jazakumullahu Khair.

I'll be adding domains for members to choose from, such as HalalPress.com, MuslimInk.com etc etc. But the testing site is MuslimBlogs.org, before I launch it iA.
Now, neither muslimblogs, nor halalpress work.

أحمد
12-12-2010, 07:18 PM

Muslimblogs has started working, but my custom user blog (which was empty) isn't working, and displays that webmaster@muslimblogs message (as in the example above).

Beardo
12-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Hmm could you create a new one? It's probbaly because of the whole transfer thing we did.

أحمد
12-12-2010, 07:55 PM

Hmm could you create a new one? It's probbaly because of the whole transfer thing we did.
I'll create a new one :inshallah My blog was empty, so it should be easy getting started :inshallah

Beardo
12-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Awesome, Alhamdulillah!! :D Jazakumullahu Khair!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!