/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Profile colors

Asiyah3
12-11-2010, 01:11 PM
:sl:

Why is everyone's profile color orange? I know it's by default settings, but why change it to orange, why not just the normal one we had?

I don't mind or anything, just saying.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
12-11-2010, 02:23 PM
The color is fugly.
Please change it into something else nicer.

Beardo
12-11-2010, 02:51 PM
What would make you guys happy? Something black and goth? x_x

Jk. I agree. I thought it was blue... Who changed it? :S

Anyway, let's spam zAk's inbox until he fixes it!

~Raindrop~
12-11-2010, 02:54 PM
It's only the default setting. :ermm: can be fixed quite easily, although it requires huge effort...using a mouse, pointing, clicking...
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
....but it must be less of a bother to make yourself a potential target of an AttAck. Upto you. =D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
12-11-2010, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
....but it must be less of a bother to make yourself a potential target of an AttAck. Upto you. =D
But if we all go as a team, then he will be defeated! Not only will we get the profile colors of our choice, but we'll also attain freedom and liberty for all the IslamicBoard members from zAk AttaAcks!

~Raindrop~
12-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Oh, I dunno. He did manage to give you all ghastly orange profile pages. so mass spamming= mass AttAcks.
Should be fun to watch =D

Sawdah
12-11-2010, 05:20 PM
I agree it's ugly, but why don't you just customize it to how you want it to be?:)

S.Belle
12-11-2010, 05:23 PM
it was okay to me i suppose...
just change it under customize my profile

GuestFellow
12-11-2010, 05:39 PM
I agree. I thought it was blue... Who changed it? :S
Salaam,

I thought it was supposed to be you? X_X

The profile colours are weird, and I tried to change it but it looks worse. So I will leave it as it is.

Ansariyah
12-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Am I the only person who doesnt have a orange profile?

~Raindrop~
12-11-2010, 07:38 PM
^Oh, they just like moaning :P it can be changed to what they want quite easily. (see mine, for example. Ever so pretty, if I do say so myself :D)

Beardo
12-11-2010, 07:44 PM
^Oh, they just like moaning :P it can be changed to what they want quite easily. (see mine, for example. Ever so pretty, if I do say so myself :D)
It's so feminine... :muslimah:

Ansariyah
12-11-2010, 07:58 PM
errrm I had a look at ur profile looks just like mine:hmm: n everyones profile looks like that too to me. Me thinks somehtings wrong! hmmm lol verrry wrong.

Rashad would u like to explain this one?:muddlehea

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Always count me in when you plan something as devious and detrimental (umm..well detrimental for us, i guess :p) as spamming zAk inbox. ;D

GuestFellow
12-11-2010, 08:54 PM
What have you done to your profile page? It's killing my eyes.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-11-2010, 08:56 PM
How'd you inserted images in background?
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I second that.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-11-2010, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
okay okay i got it. and thank you for those who planned to reply me for that.

~Raindrop~
12-11-2010, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
It looks pretty <_<

easy-peasy. At the top, you see a little coloured box next to 'Page Background'. Click it then select 'Use Image'. Add the link for the pic you want to use. Under the 'Repeat' option select 'both'- this ensures the pic is repeated all over the page unless you find one big enough, or want it to look different. Experiment.
Remember to save it when done.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Aargh! It's a headache customizing the page to a cleaner and neater one. I think admins should come out with a clean smooth and decent looking color profile applied to all the members except Rashad's :p

Asiyah3
12-11-2010, 09:24 PM
I think admins should come out with a clean smooth and decent looking color profile applied to all the members except Rashad's :p
I agree! And those (looks at Aisha) who want a specific style can change it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!