/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Almaghrib Institute: Fiqh of Love! BIRMINGHAM

Qabeelat Fawz
12-11-2010, 07:56 PM
ITS BEEN HAILED THE MOST POPULAR ALMAGHRIB COURSE!

AND NOW ITS COMING TO THE UK FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

FIQH of LOVE
M A R R I A G E I N I S L A M

Shaykh Waleed Basyouni
18th-20th & 26th-27th February 2011
Birmingham UK

Learn About:

•The Essential 10 Conversations You Must Have when it comes to Marriage!
•The Super 7 Steps to fusing a fight as it Happens!
•The 1 problem married couples face and How to Avoid It!
•The ways to deal with differences - whether cultural, age, or family backgrounds!

Enroll now to avoid disappointment places are going FAST!

More information to follow shortly!

"And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates(spouse) from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your hearts. Verily in that are signs for those who reflect." (Qur'an 30:21)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
myoee
01-18-2011, 09:26 PM
:sl::sl: Brother, just to make sure -where exactly is it going to take place at?? Green Lane Masjid??

Qabeelat Fawz
01-28-2011, 01:13 AM
It will be taking place at Birmingham University-Avon Room. Will you be attending???

Musaafirah
10-17-2012, 08:39 PM
I know this is outdated and expired, but I wasn't sure if I should make a new thread or not.
Does anyone know much about the Almaghrib institute? I mean is it a series of lectures organised by people? Or is it an organisation that structures learning? If that makes sense. Or is it a dawah communicating institute?
I was slightly confused as to what a Qabeela was.
Thanks in advance for your answers and sorry for being a dunce.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!