/* */

PDA

View Full Version : World Affairs

GuestFellow
12-13-2010, 01:07 PM
:sl:

I'm wondering, in the past, it was easy to post any topic in the world affairs section, as long as it was political. Some were controversial but were not deleted. However, now I've noticed many topics that I have posted get deleted when waiting for moderation. It was not like this in the past.

Has there been a change of rules that I'm not aware of? :embarrass What type of topics cannot be posted in the world affairs section?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
12-13-2010, 05:44 PM
^ :sl:

I see. Thank for your response. This topic can be closed now.

Beardo
12-13-2010, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
:sl:

I'm wondering, in the past, it was easy to post any topic in the world affairs section, as long as it was political. Some were controversial but were not deleted. However, now I've noticed many topics that I have posted get deleted when waiting for moderation. It was not like this in the past.

Has there been a change of rules that I'm not aware of? :embarrass What type of topics cannot be posted in the world affairs section?
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow

I see. Thank for your response. This topic can be closed now.
You know why you've noticed this? The red suited admins stripped me of my post/thread-moderating abilities, so yeah. That's why you'll notice such strict policies, which I'm personally COMPLETELY against. But anyhow, for all that's worth...

GuestFellow
12-13-2010, 09:32 PM

I thought the administrator was all powerful? : P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
07-02-2014, 11:56 PM
What better way of getting closer to Allah than to forsaken one's comfortable bed for his pleasure:

"They forsake their beds to cry unto their Lord in fear and hope, and spend of what We have bestowed on them. No soul knows what is kept hid from them of joy, as a reward for what they used to do." [Qur'an, 32: 16-17]

Surely those who get up and forsake their beds in the depths of the night whilst others are asleep are truly fortunate and have a special closeness to Allah.

The best time to get into such a habit is during the month of Ramadan as we have to awaken from Suhoor which is the time of Tahajjud and if we continue to awaken before Fajr begins after Ramadan then we can pray Tahajjud and be one of these fortunate people.

The Tahajjud prayer can also be prayed straight after Isha prayer before going to sleep so at least one can gain some reward from implementing a voluntary act but there is far more reward to sleep first and pray Tahajjud in the depths of the night.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!