/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Language Forum (Expand it!)

ya.azad
12-15-2010, 12:38 AM
There should be at least an "other" category in the Language forum. I would definitely use it, pretty sure others would as well.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Thucydides1987
12-15-2010, 12:40 AM
I definitely second that :)

S.Belle
12-15-2010, 12:43 AM
agreed its not really all that fair to other ppl who speak languages outside of Arabic and Urdu

Hayaa
12-15-2010, 02:21 AM
^^ that's a good idea but I think they don't have it as an option because the admins/mods would need to be fluent in those particular languages to moderate properly..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
12-15-2010, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
^^ that's a good idea but I think they don't have it as an option because the admins/mods would need to be fluent in those particular languages to moderate properly..
That's precisely the reason why we no longer have that option.

But while on that thought, I have been telling the staff we could just have an Other section for languages staff and SENIOR MEMBERS know. I think Guven knows German, I can do Bengali, and so on so forth, we can cover the major languages of this forum.

My point is, I can back you up on this decision, for all that's worth. As I mentioned in a previous thread, the staff don't really value my vouch for anything. Especially that zAk. :hmm:

ya.azad
12-15-2010, 02:37 AM
google translate
for most widely spoken langauges.

languages not supported by google have other translators. Or you can limit it to google translatable languages.

Yanal
12-15-2010, 06:57 AM
Rashad that seems like a good idea,if it comes to that.

SafaAuditore
12-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Yea!! Let's add french! Monsieur Podis would be proud of me XD I have a 97% in french class right now and adding a french forum would definitely help!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!