/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where are some of the best muslim communities?

muslimah500
12-17-2010, 01:10 AM
Assalaam-alaikum

I am very interested in finding a good muslim community that really do try to follow the sunnah and practice Islam in totality,or as much as possible.Do anyone know of communities here in the U.S.that is really trying to implement deen.JazakAllahkhair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-17-2010, 01:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah500
Assalaam-alaikum

I am very interested in finding a good muslim community that really do try to follow the sunnah and practice Islam in totality,or as much as possible.Do anyone know of communities here in the U.S.that is really trying to implement deen.JazakAllahkhair
:sl:

Just in terms of US:

Looking back at places I have lived, I feel Austin Texas is especially in the areaaround the Islamic Center of North Austin. A very close second is Tyler, Texas.

muslimah500
12-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Thanks Bro.Woodrow...would love to hear from others,Insha Allah.

aadil77
12-17-2010, 04:46 PM
don't know much about US muslims, but I've heard philadelphia is loaded with practising muslims, loads of converts

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslimman
12-30-2010, 03:39 AM
What about LA? Heard that many migrant muslims there.

MohammedSP
01-11-2011, 11:22 PM
Their is no much thing as "best" muslim because only Allah knows the best. The best muslim community i can think of is that of during Prophet Mohammed PBUH era. and that you wont find it today.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-11-2011, 11:33 PM
i dont think there are such communities exist today :hmm: perhaps only in some war stricken countries where pure tawheed is still going strong mashaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!