/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New section in IB

peaceandlove
12-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Just want to suggest a new section in board , if you people also support it so might be possilble member of IB create one.

On many forums , I saw this people can advertize their servive or post thier needs that can be done online like Data Entry,Email Management,Research, Tuition etc

So I suggest IB to make a section in which people

Post their needs
or
Advertise their service
(For payments people can you any online service like Moneybookers etc)

I am also oopening a pool for that to so whether people support it or not?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
12-17-2010, 12:21 PM
it will become a mess, i think.

peaceandlove
12-18-2010, 08:08 AM
I want this because, I never saw a place/forum where muslims can meet and share their needs and services , Like writing Islamic Articles,buy sell islamic ebook or goods , on small and individual levels, there might be many online stores but a person working from home doen have any benefit for it.

tigerkhan
12-19-2010, 09:48 AM
hmm goog idea....
so let me advertise first, if some one is interested in skillled migration to australia, i can help him. its bcz i have knowledge of rules & ragulation. and i want if someone will be benefited from it, it will be my pleasure. JazakAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
12-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
hmm goog idea....
so let me advertise first, if some one is interested in skillled migration to australia, i can help him. its bcz i have knowledge of rules & ragulation. and i want if someone will be benefited from it, it will be my pleasure. JazakAllah.

yes , I think it's a good idea.

so , bro , let me know if scholarships are available for lawyers in Australia to have a Barrriester degree ? One of my relatives did his BA Hon's in Law and want to go abroad for higher studies.

tigerkhan
12-20-2010, 02:15 AM
^ yes...i have experties in skilled migration not student visa but this may help u.
www.studyinaustralia.com.au
www.deewr.gov.au/endeavourawards
there are no of sch in universities such as UNSW, UTS, Wollongong etc..use google seach.
JazakAllah

Muslim Woman
12-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Salaam

^ yes...i have experties in skilled migration not student visa but this may help u.
www.studyinaustralia.com.au
www.deewr.gov.au/endeavourawards
there are no of sch in universities such as UNSW, UTS, Wollongong etc..use google seach.
JazakAllah
thanks for the info.

peaceandlove
01-08-2011, 07:54 AM
OK, Here is my services

If any body want unique ips Facebook likes , YouTube subscribers,likes,comments, Digging, yahoo answers posting , Star up forums postings to look the forum live , or any other service which require many people to do work from all around the world from using different ips ,OR any other job like Data entry,Research etc please PM me.

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-08-2011, 09:32 AM
hmm goog idea....
format_quote Originally Posted by peaceandlove
OK, Here is my services

If any body want unique ips Facebook likes , YouTube subscribers,likes,comments, Digging, yahoo answers posting , Star up forums postings to look the forum live , or any other service which require many people to do work from all around the world from using different ips ,OR any other job like Data entry,Research etc please PM me.
Pehle section to banne do. :p

I dont think this request will be entertained by the admins. However don't loose faith, it's always on admins' discretion.
Though I've voted for yes, I think the creation of the section is sceptical. Especially when one of the admins voted for no (of course he's restricted but still...) :p

peaceandlove
01-08-2011, 11:04 AM
I donot think there will be any thing bad in this new section, It might help lots of people.

Like if any body want to learn Arabic OR Quran online , they can request here.
Any body want a teacher to imporive english or learn other language they can request here
Any thing that is islamic and legal can be put there so people can better help each other.

Any way, I think untill this thread not get lots of positive votes moderators wont be interested in that. So if you people like that section keep voting

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!