/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Replace of Themes thread!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Assalaamu`Alaaykum

Aaah well, i figured the skins in the other thread were not liked by "everyone" so i thought id make another thread with a new poll including more themes, as im not aware of how to edit the poll and wasnt instructed by anyone :-\

So anyway i will include the old themes from the other thread and some more i added here

: D, Be sure to place a vote. Apologies to those who didnt like any, i tried my best to get something you all "may" like.

Bluefox-

Greenfox-

Afterdark-

Juice-

Here are some more themes but maybe not so dark as the previous ones i posted, i hope someone likes them insha`Allaah.

GamerBlue-

Stuff (didnt know what it was called so this is what i called it : D)

AP-

Hyper-

Metallic Infusion-

Mirage-

Takeout-

Vista-

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Bump!. . . . . . . .

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Assalaamu`Alaaykum

34 views :cry: Nobody like any themes :cry:

Okay ill give it one more day then insha`Allaah then have this thread closed : D

Peace insha`Allaah

Beardo
12-23-2010, 03:18 PM
They're all so tempting. I Didn't like any of the first foxes though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
12-23-2010, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Assalaamu`Alaaykum

34 views :cry: Nobody like any themes :cry:
:wa:

*Gives tissue*

Okay ill give it one more day then insha`Allaah then have this thread closed : D

Peace insha`Allaah
I like Green Fox.

Beardo
12-23-2010, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
:wa:

*Gives tissue*

I like Green Fox.
I personally feel the foxes are too dark to be on this forum. People are used to light colors.

I liked Gamerblue and a couple others. But I voted for GamerBlue.

GuestFellow
12-23-2010, 03:24 PM
^ I like dark colours. ;_;

I liked all of them but green and black is something I cannot resist.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-23-2011, 10:45 PM
bump!

continue with the voting , please :-\ It seems we havent come to a conclusion yet :-\

my personal favourites are 'Mirage' and 'Takeout'...

sorry i forgot about the thread..

Beardo
05-24-2011, 01:40 PM
I like Stuff. (lolz sounds funny)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum ^

yes i guess its a weird name..

It seems 'Bluefox' is in the lead..

It seems you voted for Gamerblue @ Bro Beardo..

We need more votes for Mirage and Takeout :\

.. peace ..

al yunan
05-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Walaikum Assalam sister,

I wish I knew what you are all talking about, it looks very interesting.^o)
After much deliberation I believe that this is an effort to change the look of the page we look at to locate what we are trying to find.;D
Five months on the net and it's still another galaxy to me, so much so that it makes me laugh at my ignorance. :embarrass
It reminds me of the old saying about the first 90 years are tough then it gets easy.
Even though I'm still not sure what it is I voted by colour, just to convince my self I'm learning something.:omg:
One small step in choosing a colour, a giant leap into another galaxy.:statisfie

Masalam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-24-2011, 08:18 PM
^ lol

Yes, they are themes for the forum, like the colour and style will be different..so that we can have something we all like insha'Allaah.. did you see the images? On some computers the images take some time to load, i hope they they worked for everyone..

Asiyah3
05-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Neither one. I prefer the present one we're having.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!