/* */

PDA

View Full Version : names of Allah

kite runner
12-17-2010, 10:52 PM
assalam alaykum

Does anyone know a good book on the names of Allah and an explanation for each, preferably an easy to read one as I am a revert and don't know much about the 99 names of Allah swt.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
12-17-2010, 11:12 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by kite runner
assalam alaykum

Does anyone know a good book on the names of Allah and an explanation for each, preferably an easy to read one as I am a revert and don't know much about the 99 names of Allah swt.
There's a high quality poster, with 99 names of Allah; you may download it here :inshallah

:wa:

kite runner
12-17-2010, 11:18 PM
JazakAllah khair this will be useful :D but its more of a book format I am looking for inshAllah

أحمد
12-17-2010, 11:25 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by kite runner
JazakAllah khair this will be useful :D but its more of a book format I am looking for inshAllah
I'll see if I can find one :inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
12-18-2010, 12:23 AM

I found this book.

kite runner
12-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Jazakallah khair sister that what i was looking for. may Allah reward you ameen

أبو سليمان عمر
12-20-2010, 05:13 PM
i know you ask for a book but here is a very beneficial audios about it he breaks it down

The Meaning of Allaah's Most Beautiful Names

kite runner
12-23-2010, 12:13 AM
Jazakallah khair for your help :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!