/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forum Outage

Beardo
12-26-2010, 01:29 AM
I'm shocked nobody has created a thread by now in regards to the forum outage - which, by the way, lasted for almost an entire day.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Raindrop~
12-26-2010, 01:35 AM
How do you know all the members weren't plotting to bombard you with messages all at once? At a set time. >.<

Dagless
12-26-2010, 01:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
How do you know all the members weren't plotting to bombard you with messages all at once? At a set time. >.<
You've ruined it now!

Beardo
12-26-2010, 01:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
You've ruined it now!
>_<

Well, all I can say is: IT WAS NOT ME.

Staff, please back me up on my above statement please. Because I AM innocent.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
12-26-2010, 02:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
>_<

Well, all I can say is: IT WAS NOT ME.

Staff, please back me up on my above statement please. Because I AM innocent.
Sorry, I will not say a word in your defense until after the bribe check clears the bank. You did remember to mail it to me. Didn't You? I still haven't gotten it.

Beardo
12-26-2010, 02:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Sorry, I will not say a word in your defense until after the bribe check clears the bank. You did remember to mail it to me. Didn't You? I still haven't gotten it.
Oh yeah. Very discreet. >_> I just initiated transfer. =/ It'll take 5-7 business days. :hmm:

---

But really, I am innocent. -___- Alhamdulillah.

Alpha Dude
12-26-2010, 10:35 AM
Great. What did you do this time. :X

Ramadhan
12-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Why is Rashad getting so defensive?
Has he done it again?
I am truly appalled.

:exhausted

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!