/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to Islam and why converted.

abdulkarim
12-30-2010, 04:11 PM
I have just recently converted to Islam on 26/12/2010 after studying Islam for several months. I became addicted to Islam I use too stay up at night until 5 in the morning studying Islam and have decided that I fell Islam is the only religion for me and the true religion of God. But also because I want to be saved from hell. I also think Islam is one of the most misunderstood religions in the world. Most people where I come from shockingly believe all Muslims are terrorists it's ridiculous.

I have also changed my name to Abdul Karim.

Abdul Karim

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
12-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Welcome to Islam and to the froum bro
Hope you find it beneficial and enjoyable here.

Woodrow
12-30-2010, 04:33 PM
:sl:

Welcome home Akhi.

Masha Allaah on finding the path. although it only takes a few seconds to become a Musli, it takes a lifetime to be one. Please make Du'as for us. The prayers of a Revert are heard among the best.

ardianto
12-30-2010, 04:48 PM

Alhamdulillah. Welcome to Islam, Akhi Abdul Karim.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Neelofar
12-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Salaams :D welcome to the forum and Islam :) You've got our backing and millions of other Muslims around the world too! :D

TheRationalizer
12-30-2010, 05:25 PM
I tried posting earlier but my mention of he'll got my post deleted. This post will have to be more brief.

If even 1% of Muslims were terrorists that would be over 10 million people, the world would be in anarchy! Are people really THAT stupid in Bristol? The idea that you neighbour's grandmother is trying to "destroy the evil west" is utterly ridiculous.

TheRationalizer
12-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Sorry, I meant Hell, it's the auto complete feature on this iPad :)

Asiyah3
12-30-2010, 05:51 PM

Welcome to Islam and LI.
Hope you like it here.

Samiro
12-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Mashallah, welcome to Islam and the forum.

muslimah_91
01-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Mashallah. May Allah guide you!

Bub
01-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Salam
MashaAllaaah welcome to Islam

Sigma
01-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Assalamualaykum brother! Welcome to Islam! So what were your previous beliefs before you found Islam?

Muslim Woman
01-02-2011, 12:54 AM
Salaam bro

Welcome to Islam :)

U are totally sinless now , Alhamdulillah.

abdulkarim
01-02-2011, 02:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sigma
Assalamualaykum brother! Welcome to Islam! So what were your previous beliefs before you found Islam?

I was a Christian brother.!

tigerkhan
01-02-2011, 05:18 AM
welcom to the forum bro

rose17
01-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Welcome to Islam and to the forum brother!!!

Zafran
01-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Salaam

welcome to Islam and the forum

May Allah swt bless you

peace

Ramadhan
01-05-2011, 09:52 AM

Welcome back to Islam, brother.
May Allah guide you always on the straight path and may He SWT keep you steadfast in your faith.

abdulkarim
01-11-2011, 05:31 AM
Thanks for all your messages Brothers and sisters.

I have created a new website dedicated to everything Islam - abdulkarim44.webs.com/
Would appreciate it if you would check it out and sign my guestbook.

Assalamualaykum

Muslim Woman
01-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by abdulkarim
Thanks for all your messages Brothers and sisters.

I have created a new website dedicated to everything Islam - abdulkarim44.webs.com/
Would appreciate it if you would check it out and sign my guestbook.

Assalamualaykum
visited the site but could not find any guest book ; advertisement covered the whole page :(

Esther462
01-13-2011, 05:54 PM
Welcome to Islam brother.
I pray that Allah will keep you stong in your faith.

Predator
01-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Welcome to Islam and the forum , Brother :)

arif_btkl
02-02-2011, 06:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulkarim
i have just recently converted to islam on 26/12/2010 after studying islam for several months. I became addicted to islam i use too stay up at night until 5 in the morning studying islam and have decided that i fell islam is the only religion for me and the true religion of god. But also because i want to be saved from hell. I also think islam is one of the most misunderstood religions in the world. Most people where i come from shockingly believe all muslims are terrorists it's ridiculous.

I have also changed my name to abdul karim.

Abdul karim
now u r in safe hands of allha ..... Welcome br....

selsebil
02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Islam.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

shakylla
02-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Salam and welcome to the forum!

Truly, I agree that Islam is a misunderstood religion, often attached to violence and extremism (unfortunately). But when one takes the time to conduct thorough research, getting to know everyday Muslims, and keeping an open mind along the way, they would certainly discover that Islam promotes peace.

Once again, I welcome you to the forum and to Islam! I wish you well and that you stay strong in the face of trial and tribulation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!