/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advertisements :P

Beardo
01-01-2011, 08:15 PM
The advertisements are adjusted by your google searches.

So if you find bad ads, don't be going blaming us. :p

I tease. But seriously,that is the case.

For example, I've been wanting to change my cell phone service provider, so I've been getting a lot of cell phone ads. x)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
01-01-2011, 08:27 PM
no I think the ads are adjusted by the content of the thread, so if the thread is talking about hebrew and jewish scriptures, then you get adverts about hebrew language courses

Alpha Dude
01-01-2011, 08:32 PM
I think it might be both. What you search for on Google definitely does factor in.

Beardo
01-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Majority of it has to do with what you search. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
01-02-2011, 09:35 AM
You can tell google not to remember your searches by visiting your Google Account Settings and change the settings for Web History.

ardianto
01-02-2011, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
The advertisements are adjusted by your google searches.

So if you find bad ads, don't be going blaming us. :p
I did not blame you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!