/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam Rule Law Governance System

MohammedSP
01-03-2011, 02:43 AM
AoA
brothers and sisters

i want to build more knowledge about Islam and its rule of law. How can a nation be ruled according to Islam? All i know what ever Islam (not the people i.e muslims) says is true and we should fallow it.

Was their any governance system developed by Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)? Can some one please provide information on Economic system? Please I will be very grateful to your reply.

thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sigma
01-25-2011, 08:26 PM
The Sharia law encompasses everything in our day to day lives. From Business transactions to Law courts. So you should read up on that.

aamirsaab
01-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Link in my sig, click on it and buy the book. Everything you want to know about Sharia law is contained inside it.

Muhammad Aseem
03-27-2011, 02:43 PM
I don't think any detailed system was developed for the modern world - whatever system was used at the time of the prophet was devised as a convenient form of government and legislation for that time.

Islam gave the principles - not the rules and regulations.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummshareef
04-29-2011, 06:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohammedSP
AoA
brothers and sisters

i want to build more knowledge about Islam and its rule of law. How can a nation be ruled according to Islam? All i know what ever Islam (not the people i.e muslims) says is true and we should fallow it.

Was their any governance system developed by Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)? Can some one please provide information on Economic system? Please I will be very grateful to your reply.

thank you
:wa:

This is a very large subject - may Allah subhana wa ta'alaa reward you for seeking knowledge on what he has ordained. Have you considered taking a course on Shariah Law? I am doing one at the moment and am finding it incredibly beneficial alhumdulillah. A knowledgable teacher can explain the rulings in the modern context and insha'allah can help you understand why Shariah is as perfect and applicable in today's world as it's ever been.

al yunan
05-06-2011, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Aseem
I don't think any detailed system was developed for the modern world - whatever system was used at the time of the prophet was devised as a convenient form of government and legislation for that time.

Islam gave the principles - not the rules and regulations.
Salam brother,
Islam provides Craddle to Grave instructions and everything in between for all eras.
Exept for a few Fatwas which where meant for a particular period of time (Fatwa Zaman) all of Shariah is applicable today.
Masalam

ayesha.ansari
05-10-2011, 05:20 AM
Right now Islamic Law tells Us their is only one ALLAH that is super power and who is ruling the whole world. and those who are temporary rulers will not forbids ALLAH rule and do justice and make equality between people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!